PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 21:56   #16
aapmens

aapmens is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyneculai View Post
look, pes 18 is not very different than this PES 2019, it's the same trend. The identity of pes stopped in PES 2017. In 2018 production was moved from Japan to UK and the game was made much more similar to FIFA to attract the crowds. Probably they hired a lot of people who were fired from EA, since not all Japan programmers wanted to move in Europe. Now they continue the trend, they inserted featured players(in a bad way), they destroyed advanced shooting, nerfed the knuckle shots, etc. The defending part of the game was destroyed at pes 2018 not now. IN PES 2013-PES 2017 you wouldn't win / loose online so often with 7-0 8-0 like it happens in PES 18 - PES 19. If you want to enjoy the game just look at the good parts: stunning graphics in 4k res. compared to pes 2018, the online co-op 3 vs 3 mode which is great, new player skills, some new animations, and transfer updates it's a DLC of 60 EURO =)))

TBH, I never lost a match with those numbers bro, my rating is around 800 so I have to play pretty decent players but these scores don't occur so I can't agree on you on that.

And about PES 2013 - 2017, tbh I think except for PES 2017 these games where not so good at all, that's why I played FIFA in that period, a game I did never even really like.

Also I don't agree that the gameplay of PES today is simular to that of FIFA, PES is still Much more fluid.. I'm also not even that unsatisfied with the game, but there are some really big irritating factores like the defense and easy finishing in the same way all the time.. or the ping pong effect on midfield that downgrade the quality of the game alot, which is a shame..

aapmens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 16:27   #17
sheker

sheker has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I am a pes loyalist, back to the ISS Pro days (not even played fifa since the start of pes). The worst thing about this game is the lag cheats. My internet isn't the best but its good enough. I've played people in different countries and the game has been fine and then i've played someone in the same region and i can't do anything, and the thing that pisses me off the most is Konami don't seem to want to do anything about it. I report everyone now, where as i used to let it slide. But surely if my connection is that bad then the gameplay would be bad for both players????
sheker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 15:03   #18
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

There are elements of PES 2019 I really like and some that I find so'ooo frustrating.

Here is my video which also includes PS4 links to formations (FOR THE OPPOSITION TEAMS) which help massively:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YkUsfuPsqY&t=149s

2) Latest Face Scans,
3) Licences for leagues, teams & stadiums
4) Increased Memory slots to help keep game looking official.
5) Delay in advantage play after being fouled - Great addition.

Dislikes
1) Over-scripted attacking by AI - I can usually predict when the opposition is going to score, as soon as a 62 rated player does a Cantona style pass with the outside of his boot.
2) Still a "STICKING" issue with defenders - although not as bad when game was first released.
3) My players' positioning AND heading ability when crossing the ball in to the AI's box.
4) Players who have a high speed rating still being out paced to a loose ball by a player who has a far INFERIOR Speed.
5) Not being able to boot the ball after the whistle blows for half or full time.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 21:20   #19
CrispX
  • Supports: FC Porto

CrispX is an unknown

Konami Today release 30% quality and ends with less then 80% done.
ISS from PS1 still the best, how a game canīt be add real complete qualifying rounds in this days? No one!
CrispX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 02:50   #20
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispX View Post
ISS from PS1 still the best, how a game canīt be add real complete qualifying rounds in this days? No one!
Someone say PS1 ISS? Loving my Playstation Classic hacked playing the old football games.

Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 03:33   #21
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Someone say PS1 ISS? Loving my Playstation Classic hacked playing the old football games.

Wow, is it easy to "hack" that console and add games to it? Playing PS1 games in HD sounds nice... That would be a good reason to buy it after all, specially after the price drop

I still have my PS2, and I love the games for it, I just wish one day I can play them in HD quality. I know PS2 emulation is not easy to do

(sorry for the off-topic btw)

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 04:43   #22
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i still hvae my psone functional, but i emulate games of psx in my rapsberry pi 3b+
have better render and games see better than original

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 05:41   #23
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

philips_99 -- very easy to hack, I mean easy. Everything is done and stored on a thumbdrive. BleemSync is the software. If you install RetroArch on it as well, then you can also play mame, neogeo, snes and nes, and PSP games as well.

This week Bleemsync is releasing the latest software version bundled with RetroArch so will not have to been installed separately. I too have a PS1 and PS1 games also play on PS3's but this so convenent to have all games stored on it - plus HDMI connection.

Been playing alot of the old Konami football games lately and seeing CrispX's comment made me want to share.

Just a tip on the Playstation Classic and thumbdrives......you would want to read some threads on /r/PlaystationClassic/ as not all thumbdrives work with it. I am using a Sandisk Ultra Fit 64gb with mine.
Old 17-01-2019, 19:25   #24
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
philips_99 -- very easy to hack, I mean easy. Everything is done and stored on a thumbdrive. BleemSync is the software. If you install RetroArch on it as well, then you can also play mame, neogeo, snes and nes, and PSP games as well.

This week Bleemsync is releasing the latest software version bundled with RetroArch so will not have to been installed separately. I too have a PS1 and PS1 games also play on PS3's but this so convenent to have all games stored on it - plus HDMI connection.

Been playing alot of the old Konami football games lately and seeing CrispX's comment made me want to share.

Just a tip on the Playstation Classic and thumbdrives......you would want to read some threads on /r/PlaystationClassic/ as not all thumbdrives work with it. I am using a Sandisk Ultra Fit 64gb with mine.
Thank you, I'll keep an eye on this, perhaps I get one of those later.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 15:35   #25
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Thank you, I'll keep an eye on this, perhaps I get one of those later.
Damn, I may actually purchase a 2nd PS4 just to do this!
Can you play PS3 Games on it too? Mainly for PES 2013, COD MW2 (offline) and Tomb Raider Anniversary.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 17:01   #26
Buckshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Damn, I may actually purchase a 2nd PS4 just to do this!
Can you play PS3 Games on it too? Mainly for PES 2013, COD MW2 (offline) and Tomb Raider Anniversary.
Not your normal PS3 games but you can play PSP games......but some PSP games you have to play around with core configuration on a per game basis to adjust settings to make the game work best as not one size fits all.

They just came out with the PSP cores this past week.

Loaded PSP PES games last night testing:

PES 5
PES 6
PES 2007
PES 2008
PES 2009
PES 2013

They appear playable but will need to sit down and adjust core configurations for each game. Probably not going to all of them though.