PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-11-2017, 08:19   #1
valencia5
  • Supports: Manchester City, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Santos, Fulham, USMNT, USWNT, Brazil, Argentina

valencia5 is an unknown

ML Transfers? Teams getting raided in Alphabetical Order starting from the top???

I can forgive some of the completely ridiculous transfers like Harry Kane going to Gremio or Kante do Dynmo Kyiv, but like...but the one thing that is just destroying ML for me is one by one in ALPHABETICAL ORDER starting with the EPL...in the first month of the first season Arsenal sells at least 6-10 of it's best players. Then when they are bled dry, teams start raiding Chelsea's roster....90% of the transfers are outgoing transfers from the EPL... What is this all about? I've read about it happening to other people, but just wondering if it's happening to everyone?

In the first month of, ML year 1.

Arsenal has sold: Welbeck, Xhaka, Nacho, Mertesacker, Bellerin, Walcott, Iwobi, Wilsher, Coquelin, Holding, Cahmbers.

Chelsea followed by selling: Alzono, Asplicueta, Rudiger, Batshuayi, Baba, Christensen, Musonda, Fabregas, and Kenedy

Then Everton with: Rooney, Barkley, Coleman, Gueye, Mori, Besic, Davies

And each team replacing with either no players, or much less quality players....

I've restarted multiple ML's just to test, and it just happens the same way everytime, maybe a slight variation in players, but pretty much the same overall outcome. Amd I missing something?
, Kun Aguero, Neymar, Messi, Xavi, L. Suarez, De Bruyne, Iniesta, D. Villa, E. Hazard, Drogba, P. Pogba, Pique, T. Silva, De Gea, A. Vidal, Busquets, Coutinho, James Rodriguez, Pulisic, Ronaldo9, CR7, Beckham, Julie Ertz, Hope Solo, Lieke Martens.

valencia5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 21:05   #2
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

I have also noticed this and firstly i thought it was a glitch only in my own version. I realized in two different Master League save runs that AFC Bournemouth and Brighton which are also alphabetical in the beggining were left with 16-19 players for no reason.The same for Arsenal and Chelsea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote