PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-10-2004, 18:38   #46
DARK JAK

DARK JAK is an unknown

Thats a great idea gedo.
If this idea actually happens, count me in for making some reviews of games because i buy loads

DARK JAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2004, 22:21   #47
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"
  • PSN: painkilling

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

yeah and since i came up with it i want to be a mod too !!!! we can both be mods just will have to wait till "someone big" replies to us
o0oGedo0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2004, 22:24   #48
ashmufc

ashmufc has disabled reputation

I still get the database errors. BTW, I am using Mozilla Firefox.

And it get's really slow sometimes, its annoying!
ashmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 02:31   #49
stevieboy

stevieboy has disabled reputation

It's pretty quick at 02:31 in the morning! :p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

stevieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2004, 00:25   #50
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

How about the option for more than 10 posts per page? I'd have it on 40 or 50 if I could to save loading up new pages when you are reading through large threads.
Old 06-11-2004, 00:02   #51
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I saw this on a another forum, It's a basic spell checker. It will stop people having to translate "txt talk" and improve the look of the forum.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 01:31   #52
Badgerman

Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

More posts per page? Say 20?

But if it were to cost too much hassle to the 56k users with all of the sigs, just leave it as it is.

oc love
wire love
Badgerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 01:34   #53
BazHilder
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: YourMum23

BazHilder is an unknown

Yeah that's a good idea but I expect it's as many per page as it can be already.

BazHilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 12:36   #54
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

actually the only reason we had it set to 10 was because our old server couldnt handle, i will make it more now. lets try it on 20

hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 13:07   #55
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

should changable custom title feature included again? i mean it really takes a long time to get 2100 points to change your custom title. i know that there is a platinum club but this is for those who do not have credit card. lets say it costs 3000 points to unlock this feature in the u-shop menu
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 15:15   #56
BazHilder
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: YourMum23

BazHilder is an unknown

You could even make it 10,000 points for unlimited changes to your title, it'd be worth it. Kind of undermines the platinum club though.

BazHilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 15:34   #57
Mohanned
Banned

Mohanned is an unknown

Adopt a newbie.

The name says it all
Mohanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 17:52   #58
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Start a thread in off-topic and go for it

|

The PES6 real club team names list is
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 22:05   #59
The-Clash

The-Clash is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohanned
Adopt a newbie.

The name says it all
LOL, great idea.

The-Clash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2004, 12:40   #60
Badgerman

Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k
actually the only reason we had it set to 10 was because our old server couldnt handle, i will make it more now. lets try it on 20

Nice one, much better now.

oc love
wire love
Badgerman is offline   Reply With Quote