PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 12-08-2010, 23:53   #16
Steev09

Steev09 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

how can anyone say that this PES or that PES is the best ever, it is about personal preference people!!! and as for PES2008 which gets a lot of stick I actually thought it was pretty good, apart from the non existent edit mode and my initial and continued grief about the lack of 2 player league/cups (vs mates) I thought the game was aesthetically superior to its PS2 counterparts. I think generally speaking the games will always improve on their predecessors with the latest instalment 2010 being absolutely one of the best games ever. Looking forward to 2011 absolutely!!!

Steev09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 00:45   #17
byrnie05

byrnie05 is an unknown

This is far from the worst.

The feature-stripped next-gen 6, the overblown ML fatigue glitch of 08 and the ridiculous scripting of 09 were the low points. If they'd been combined into one release it would have nigh-on killed the franchise.

10 got it wrong on the sliders front, which seemed to dumb-down what is a wonderfully flowing game of football.
byrnie05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 11:19   #18
zemo

zemo is an unknown

contrarily i think its the best one
zemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 11:55   #19
RAMAXWY
  • Supports: BARCELONA

RAMAXWY has discovered the General Forums. God help us.RAMAXWY has discovered the General Forums. God help us.RAMAXWY has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev09 View Post
how can anyone say that this PES or that PES is the best ever, it is about personal preference people!!! and as for PES2008 which gets a lot of stick I actually thought it was pretty good, apart from the non existent edit mode and my initial and continued grief about the lack of 2 player league/cups (vs mates) I thought the game was aesthetically superior to its PS2 counterparts. I think generally speaking the games will always improve on their predecessors with the latest instalment 2010 being absolutely one of the best games ever. Looking forward to 2011 absolutely!!!
i enjoyed PES 2008 too and i don't think it was as bad as most say it was.
the only thing i have to say is that your tv did play a big role on how it played and that may have been the problem.
if i played it in my bedroom the game was on steroids,arcade as hell but in my living room, well it played like the one we are about to get PES 2011.
RAMAXWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 12:59   #20
bongplayer

bongplayer has discovered the General Forums. God help us.bongplayer has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

PES 10 is the best PES on the current gen (PS3/360).

My only beef is with the lack of aggressiveness in the AI even on the hardest difficulties. They just don't seem to attack!
bongplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 02:24   #21
superpav

superpav has discovered the General Forums. God help us.superpav has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i thought 10 was the worst. the computer dont seem to be in any hurry to attack if they are losen. plus it seem to be broken where all the through balls just over hit. and if i remember didnt it sumtimes crash on entranc screen.

i took it back after 2 weeks and now i play 09 as i think thats a decent game
superpav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 02:29   #22
mr.yes

mr.yes is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastmr.yes is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastmr.yes is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastmr.yes is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

well , pes 2010 not the worst . it has negative and positive things
pes 2010 has great addition 'players index'
but in master league there are no exchange dealings with players !!
Old 10-10-2010, 06:27   #23
Chelseaboy19

Chelseaboy19 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev09 View Post
and as for PES2008 which gets a lot of stick I actually thought it was pretty good, apart from the non existent edit mode and my initial and continued grief about the lack of 2 player league/cups (vs mates) I thought the game was aesthetically superior to its PS2 counterparts.
But it also had severe framerate issues. Which meant that you had to turn off entrances and on screen settings.

And even then the game was still jittery.
Chelseaboy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 05:04   #24
FERNADOTORRES

FERNADOTORRES is an unknown

i love pes 2010
FERNADOTORRES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 05:31   #25
LANEYJ

LANEYJ is an unknown

I like PES 2010 too..the game is pretty damn good imo...2008 on the other hand was horrible, the worst one...The same day I got the game was the same day it was thrown out..straight trash..
LANEYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 22:27   #26
cluch69

cluch69 is an unknown

i remember theyd script a dive into the first few minutes of the first game you play, every time id get a new option file id have to play an exhibition match before going to ML, or else id give up a peno in the first 30 seconds

just konami, showing off new features.... lol
cluch69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 22:28   #27
cluch69

cluch69 is an unknown

pes 2008 that is not 2010, 2010 was by far the best in the next gens.... cept 2011 which is decent
cluch69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:27   #28
shanighias

shanighias is an unknown

i left fifa for pes 2010
shanighias is offline   Reply With Quote