PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-01-2009, 13:54   #76
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post

Can anyone crop and resize this for me plz?

Just the head and a tiny bit of shirt.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 16:11   #77
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Thank you kind Sir.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 22:18   #78
Vitumbiko
  • Supports: Liverpool

Vitumbiko has disabled reputation

Can you please help?

this pic seems too blurry could you sharpen it or change the contrast, and could you resize it?

"So sick with the words, I think I need chemotherapy"

Vitumbiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 12:52   #79
Singey

Singey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I resized it, sharpened and changed the contrast but that is as large as you can get it for an avatar. Unless you want it for something else in a larger size?

Singey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 17:22   #80
Vitumbiko

Vitumbiko has disabled reputation

thanx man, big ups

"So sick with the words, I think I need chemotherapy"

Vitumbiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 13:15   #81
qidsign

qidsign is an unknown

hi all
can I use custom avatar? is there any request or something? because I only can use english premier league clubs avatar (default)
qidsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 13:20   #82
Appswah
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I believe you need to have 25 posts to your name before you can have a custom avatar.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 13:33   #83
qidsign

qidsign is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
I believe you need to have 25 posts to your name before you can have a custom avatar.
I see hehe..I thought so..that there is some minimum number of posting before i can use custom avatar
thank you for your answer Appswah
qidsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 14:50   #84
Juvi505

Juvi505 is an unknown

Juventus logo man please

Juvi505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 14:58   #85
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 14:07   #86
StevieGerrard
Banned
  • Supports: Liverpool Football Club

StevieGerrard is an unknown

Melbourne Victory

How about a Melbourne Victory avatar?
StevieGerrard is offline   Reply With Quote