eat a jar with tabasco(not the jar) 25 36.76%
let my mum hit me in the face(nose) with a nunchacku 33 48.53%
spin around for 1 minute then try to go out of my room 10 14.71%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2005, 18:21   #31
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I voted for the smack in the face. His mum must be tight to do that to him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 23-08-2005, 18:24   #32
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryrules
I voted for the smack in the face. His mum must be tight to do that to him.
I don't think she will do it hard or they might fake it, thats why I want the tobasco to win!
Old 23-08-2005, 18:26   #33
Top Gun

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

The smack in the face has already won becauise he said that the first to ten wins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 23-08-2005, 18:28   #34
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryrules
The smack in the face has already won becauise he said that the first to ten wins.
But then he said the most votes when he gets back from "Soccer Practice" wins.
Old 23-08-2005, 18:29   #35
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Argh!

I voted the 'hitting in the face' option sadly.

C'mon admins! Rig the votes!

LEts have some more on the first one people.
Old 23-08-2005, 18:29   #36
Top Gun

Oh did he. When is he back.

Old 23-08-2005, 19:21   #37
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I went for the first one, how about he does all three and also doesn't come on Insight for a month, that should be sufficient.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
Old 23-08-2005, 19:26   #38
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

heres a pic of me and if you need confirmation just ask 200 pesos...

shit picture but youll know its me when you watch the video...
Old 23-08-2005, 19:27   #39
DARK JAK

DARK JAK is an unknown

Bit of a crazy thread if you ask me. I voted for the second one, as it sounds so stupid.
Even though it might not be the worst one.
Old 23-08-2005, 19:32   #40
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Elijah Wood.

Why Kallum why? The decider vote that.
Old 23-08-2005, 19:33   #41
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

ok guys..my mum was about to hiy me but i wussed out..so insted ill eat the tabasco and THEN spin around...try to be finished in 10 mins
Old 23-08-2005, 19:35   #42
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by poffeman
ok guys..my mum was about to hiy me but i wussed out..so insted ill eat the tabasco and THEN spin around...try to be finished in 10 mins

w00t?

I demand a refund! Even though I voted for the tabasco.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
Old 23-08-2005, 19:36   #43
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by poffeman
Cool, 2 for the price of 1!
Old 23-08-2005, 19:36   #44
pier69

pier69 is an unknown

i prefer the nunchako , man that shit has gotta hurt if u got hit with it , but tobasco does fine i think , drink it all down and spin and walk out of ur room. chug ! chug ! chug ! chug ! chug !

Welcome to Deathrow Bitches
Old 23-08-2005, 19:38   #45
Pig
Pork Sword

Pig has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Those aren't great ways to suffer. I'm sure we'd all find it far more ammusing if you cut off one of your testacles and sold it on ebay.