PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 06-11-2007, 12:26   #16
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Yet another post that contains nothing but rubbish. Not the same sort of food-based rubbish found all over your hovel, mind.

I'll let you carry on the with the mistaken belief that paying £2.50 for a season ticket at Argyle makes you a "real" fan, as I've really no time to argue with a complete and utter retard.

Just for the record:

Going up and down the country to watch a Ryman League team > following a Championship club.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.

Old 06-11-2007, 12:29   #17
SDAV89
NUFC

SDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

well i love you both is that not enough for you, what more do you want stop with all the fighting.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:33   #18
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post
Yet another post that contains nothing but rubbish. Not the same sort of food-based rubbish found all over your hovel, mind.

I'll let you carry on the with the mistaken belief that paying 2.50 for a season ticket at Argyle makes you a "real" fan, as I've really no time to argue with a complete and utter retard.

Just for the record:

Going up and down the country to watch a Ryman League team > following a Championship club.
Ryman League club, that is more like it not the Arsenal bollocks you spout. I'm a Football fan yes and you might well be too but I fell a huge difference. If you don't want to argue with a retard why do you always post after me looking for a debate? To borrow a line from yourself "Ignore me then" I'm all for stopping the arguing yet you always chirp on so as suggested argue elsewhere.

Just for the record:

CCC live every week > MOTD highlights for a team you never ever see.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
Old 06-11-2007, 12:39   #19
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I've watched the Championship, so I've no idea how you can say that.

I'm merely posting after you as you throw incorrect accusations about, and I wish to defend myself from then. It could have stopped a while back if you'd just accepted that my comment was made stupidly.

I'd defend myself from the Arsenal comments too, but let's face it, what would you know? You live in your little Plymouth dreamworld where paying £2.50 for a season ticket automatically means that everyone should have one, and if you don't, you're not a real fan.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:43   #20
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Oops. You have said you don't want to carry on arguing yet you post again

Do you just want to have the last word? If so I can allow that and then just carry on. How about from now on you ignore me and I ignore you? My guess is that any other posts by me in future you'll pounce on because you carry daft little grudges. Actually yeah, you post after me as much as you like and I will ignore it, that way you still get to keep being happy and hate filled and playing up to the World. I will leave it with you now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />

Old 06-11-2007, 12:46   #21
SDAV89
NUFC

SDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

what happend to this Mr bean thread? it's all gone wrong.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:48   #22
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDAV89 View Post
what happend to this Mr bean thread? it's all gone wrong.
Don't worry mate I have no intention of anymore arguing as it is quite sad. Just let the bean pictures flow.

" border="0" />

Old 06-11-2007, 13:01   #23
Jesus
Banned

Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I rarely use MSN anymore. If I want to get in contact with my friends I'll pick up the phone and call them or give them a text. You should do the same. You'd probably burn a few calories with the effort.
Typing lots of sentences takes much more effort than pressing a few numbers. He said that you could both could use MSN to continue arguing, whether you rarely use it or not. Instead of continuing the argument in this thread.

Quote:
Cheers fat boy - for helping to clog this thread up with needless crap.
Bare in mind that you are not the reincarnation of Adonis.

EDIT: I like James Bean.
Old 06-11-2007, 23:56   #24
BoondockSaint

BoondockSaint has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBoondockSaint has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBoondockSaint has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBoondockSaint has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBoondockSaint has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBoondockSaint has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBoondockSaint has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Hey Greenegg
Nice topic mate. Really made me laugh your picture of boxing Bean..
Anyway, tomorrow I'll be home again and maybe post some more pics of Bean for you all to use. I still have some great ones on my pc I havent posted yet.

Thanks for the positive response to my creation, and keep up the good work with the photoshops.
Old 07-11-2007, 00:49   #25
Cookie
Wait...
  • XBox: CMonstR9000

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Mr. Bean's got himself a new pair of wheels.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:03   #26
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-11-2007, 01:16   #27
Cookie
Wait...

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I could somehow imagine this actually happening in a Mr.Bean episode. :/

Old 07-11-2007, 01:18   #28
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

ahahaha i actually cried a little

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-11-2007, 01:51   #29
Cookie
Wait...

Old 07-11-2007, 01:59   #30
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out