PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-08-2005, 01:55   #1
ecureuil

ecureuil is an unknown

Worst miss ever!

This is an old one, PES2 I believe. I didn't even think it possible to miss this type of shot. :'( It's more likely a glitch, but I still find it amusing.

http://rapidshare.de/files/4305323/damn.avi.html

ecureuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 05:31   #2
orkyben
Knucklehead McSpazatron

orkyben has disabled reputation

Agreed it should have been a goal.

The keeper normally wins in situations like that though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Yourself an Orkyben, Your family Will Love You...

orkyben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2005, 17:42   #3
Fabregas

Fabregas has disabled reputation

Smile

C'mon that was a very difficult shot!!! LOL
Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2005, 17:48   #4
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

What was that.

Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2005, 18:22   #5
Abaddon

Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Nice, i've had worse though, Totti diving header from 20cm away went out for a throwing, and Henry side footed one over from of the line.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2005, 18:29   #6
reece
Banned

reece is an unknown

That was pathetic.
reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2005, 18:37   #7
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I've just had a better miss than that
In my master league, the ball came to Kaka at chest height in the box with the keeper out of position, Kaka took it in his stride at full pace ot the goal line. If I had let it go it would of went in easily but me being a show off I tried to volley top corner and well... the rest is history. But it was unbelievable how Kaka got his foot that high let alone clearing it off the line!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 06:25   #8
haka09

haka09 is an unknown

dat's football isn;t it?? no guarantees
haka09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 07:02   #9
200_pesos

200_pesos is an unknown

That's really, really, REALLY sad.

Yummy Jessica Alba

Help support breast cancer...it's free, just two click and you're done
200_pesos is offline   Reply With Quote