PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-03-2015, 11:54   #46
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It is the music Saul is listening to before he kills himself and he snuffs it at exactly the moment the music cuts. I'm thinking gun in mouth style.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2015, 12:09   #47
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Well Gilligan did say there is some significance to the title sequences, so maybe.

You know Mr Kellerman would become a maytag within hours btw.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2015, 14:45   #48
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I saw Bill Burr on another TV show last night and it reminded me how i would like to see him come in next season to begin pulling shenanigans.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2015, 14:47   #49
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Bill Burr should come in before Euell, because at least he can do shit other than eat, sit and die. I know some people are clamouring for Euell but they must really think about his general uselessness.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 24-03-2015, 23:03   #50
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Another solid episode. get the feeling that Kim is thinking about screwing over Jimmy, especially the way she looked at her files when Jimmy mentioned he had a big case. She wants to be made partner asap and what better way to do that than have two MASSIVE back to back cases?

maybe im wrong about Kim but the case definitely isn't gonna stop with himand will end with HHM leaving Jimmy high and dry and going back to slippin Jimmy and making life changing decisions. The only way this will happen is of chuck screws him and unfortunately it seems he has prior. Chuck didn't want Jimmy at HHM but he didn't have it in him to tell him so he got hamlin to do it instead and when push comes to shove I can see him siding with Hamlin and HHM when they take control Of the case leaving Jimmy screwed.

The unfortunate take home from all of this though is that everyone who Jimmy trusts and respects may well just be out for themselves and willing to sacrifice him for their own gain, sounds very much like a solid reason for someone to break bad. ..

The garbage scene and the aftermath was very funny.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 24-03-2015, 23:18   #51
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I agree, we know he is going to get crushed, not sure by who but i have a feeling it will be Chuck over Kim. He will likely lose hold of this case to another lawyer and be left on the sidelines watching.

Curious to what dastardly doings this Vet has going
Old 24-03-2015, 23:22   #52
Jonno394
XLV

It'll be a shame when chuck does fuck him over but I sense it is definitely coming.

Hopefully the vet introduces Mike to Gus.

Old 24-03-2015, 23:35   #53
IronCity
Banned

only 2 damn episodes remaining
Old 25-03-2015, 10:03   #54
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Probably the weakest episode of the season for me, though of course that's not to say it was a bad one. Plenty of great moments though, such as the dumpster aftermath - as he was getting out I actually thought to myself - "there's gonna be another bin isn't there?"

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2015, 11:20   #55
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Think it was more of an episode to set up some big things (i.e. Chuck and Kate stabbing Jimmy in the back). Still enjoyed it though.

Good call on the vet introducing Mike to Gus, Jonno.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2015, 13:17   #56
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I've seen it speculated elsewhere that the vet will introduce Mike to Gus, but I think they should be wary of blowing their load too early. Sure it would make for a spectacular set-up for Season 2, but maybe Mike should earn a rep first before Gus headhunts him. Nevertheless, I cannot lie - I would fag out completely if Gus appears in the finale.

I found the opening of the show somewhat odd/interesting. Now Chuck doesn't seem exactly thrilled that Jimmy passed the bar, but do we put this down to brotherly rivalry or the distance between the brothers up to this moment? We've already observed Jimmy in prison when Chuck goes to see him, and they don't exactly seem close at that point. Evidently, Chuck has already thrown Jimmy a bone by getting him a job in the company however, so he clearly loves him (or else it was 'for mom's sake'). He's surprised obviously. But let us ask ourselves - realistically, could Jimmy honestly expect to be hired by HHM straight away? That party would have taken place the very same evening surely. I think it's asking far too much of Chuck, and, as he said, the decision would not have been his alone. I mean, getting them to take your brother on in a mail capacity is one thing, but as a lawyer? That's a big ask. And we haven't even gotten into the fact that Jimmy's qualifications weren't exactly stellar, and HHM seem like a very reputable firm who would go after the very best or most promising (Chuck is obviously regarded as a big shot in the local legal world). Clearly Hamlin is a cunt, and we don't know exactly how he broke it to Jimmy. But as there was never really any realistic prospect I almost see it as Chuck doing him a favour, not stringing him along and letting Jimmy know straight away it was never an option. He hadn't the heart to tell his brother, so that says a lot. But we also have to remember that he knows Jimmy well and being so obsessed with the law and his standing I don't think he would risk bringing Jimmy aboard as any failure would reflect poorly on him. And can anyone really blame him for doubting his brother on past form?

As such, I'm left wondering how we should read this opening sequence. Obviously Kim's always been very supportive of Jimmy, that much is clear. I don't honestly think she would betray him (but then I also felt Jimmy said far too much over the phone, so perhaps he is too trusting of her. If she wants to get ahead she'll need to be ruthless, as Jonno said). But what are we to read into Chuck's behaviour? Clearly the brothers have become a lot closer since then. Maybe it was an indication of how far Jimmy has come, the fact that a brilliant legal mind like his brother is now taking him seriously and willing to work with him, having doubted him previously?

But still, like you lot, you sense some kind of betrayal is in the air, and it can only really be Chuck. If (or when) it happens, I certainly don't think he'll do it knowingly. I sense he'll think he's taking the best option, perhaps more preoccupied with the case itself rather than personal ties with his brother. It will obviously be very painful for Jimmy and us. That hug between them and Jimmy's delight at finally being accepted as a serious lawyer by his brother (thus the link to the opening segment) was very touching. And Michael McKean is just superb.
Old 25-03-2015, 13:30   #57
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I think the title sequence in this episode was the most obscure one yet. No idea what that was about.

Old 25-03-2015, 13:31   #58
Jonno394
XLV

As a pessimist, I think they gave us the flashback to show what Chuck really thinks about his brothers legal aspirations, and what we see at the moment is just Cancer Chuck, once he's back to normal he'll revert to the old style

"Look Jimmy, we might have brought down a corrupt organisation together, but this is HHM, we can't have your garbage certificate hanging on the wall when Kim, Hamlin and I all went t Harvard/Yale etc. SOrry little Brother"

Old 25-03-2015, 13:35   #59
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I believe Kim had a University of New Mexico degree on her wall, but there might have been others. She probably sucked dick to get in however. I suspect Jimmy didn't even try.

A "You all bought it!" moment featuring Chuck and Hamlin laughing at a pathetic Jimmy would be kind of funny, I must admit.
Old 25-03-2015, 13:38   #60
Ali
It is happening again

Was Chuck ever mentioned in BrBa? I think we've all been assuming that he'll die at some point, but it could just be that they had a massive falling out and no longer see each other.