PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2010, 15:06   #22066
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J View Post
Exactly what you don't need. Don't get me wrong, I rate Cole, however you already have too many midfielders who do a similar job.
I don't agree, we are badly in need of some British players in my opinion and IF we get Joe it'll be a great signing, especially on a free transfer. I do however see your point about have plenty of these players in general but the fact that he's English and understands the league is mammoth for us in particular.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 17:54   #22067
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Anyone going to the 2010 Emirates Cup?

Booked my tickets for both match day AC (31st July) and Celtic 1st August.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 09:10   #22068
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is set to make a £21.8 million deal for Bordeaux star Yoann Gourcuff to replace captain Cesc Fabregas should he move to Barcelona this summer.

The Gunners have already discussed their interest in the France international with his father Christian and Wenger wants to make the midfielder Arsenal’s record signing this summer.

"While every effort is being made to keep Cesc at the club the boss is working towards an alternative,” an Arsenal source told The Sun.

"He believes Gourcuff's finesse and grace will fit perfectly to Arsenal's way of playing and will make it an almost seamless transition if Cesc does go."

Fabregas is keen to make a move to childhood club Barcelona and while Arsenal has been hesitant to sell the Spain international, it is believed that the Gunners would be willing to let their captain leave for £45 million despite slapping a £80 million price tag on the 23-year-old.

Gourcuff, who will be relied upon as France’s playmaker at this summer’s World Cup, has a £21.8 million release clause in his contract at Bordeaux.

Wenger will have a hard time lowering Bordeaux’s asking price for Gourcuff as the French club’s president Jean Louis Triand is still angry with the Gunners for nabbing striker Marouane Chamakh on a free transfer earlier this summer.

Gourcuff came to Bordeaux from AC Milan for £14 million last summer and with the Ligue 1 giants strapped for cash they could let the midfielder leave in the transfer window.
This would be sweet...
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 12:33   #22069
GuNNerZae
  • Supports: Arsenal F.C
  • PSN: Ali-_17_-

GuNNerZae has discovered the General Forums. God help us.GuNNerZae has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
I must admit I'm getting more excited about Szczesny.
wait, the same excitement when wenger snatched up 'flappyhandski' ?
GuNNerZae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 20:07   #22070
Sho
Marco

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Barcelona president Joan Laporta has not given up on his bid to sign Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas this summer.

Fabregas told Gunners manager Arsene Wenger of his desire to leave the Emirates earlier this month following a seven-year stint at the Premier League club.

And Spanish champions Barca are hoping to tempt the star midfielder back to Camp Nou, but admit negotiations with Arsenal could be difficult.

Prudent
"We are being prudent in the sense that we are not going to do things that are not logical," said Laporta.

"We have a player who has expressed his intention of coming to Barcelona.

"He (Fabregas) has said it and I want to thank him publicly for that decision."

The skipper is contracted to the Gunners until 2015, meaning Barca would face a tough job in trying to sign him.

"We are working on it," said Laporta. "We will try to achieve his signature and if we don't get there with time, at least we will have opened a path.

"The possibility is always there but the other part (Arsenal) has to defend their interests and perhaps has a different strategy.

"We are trying to find a halfway point for both sides to agree."
Pay the odds or wait for his contract to end (2015) or get lost.

Quote:
Arsenal have tied promising teenage midfielder Aaron Ramsey down on a new long-term contract.

The Wales international is currently nursing his way back to full fitness after sustaining an horrific injury in February.

He fractured his tibia and fibula in a clash with Ryan Shawcross during an away date at Stoke City, bringing a premature end to his 2009/10 campaign.

The season had been progressing so well for him until that point, with 29 appearances bringing four goals.

His continued development has come as no surprise to those connected with the Emirates Stadium coaching staff, who are well aware of the potential they have on their hands.

The Gunners snapped Ramsey up from Cardiff City in 2008 and had no qualms in handing him a first-team debut while he was still 17.

Learning
Since then the youngster has progressed at pace, earning 11 senior caps for his country.

Ramsey is hoping the future proves to be just as positive for himself and Arsenal, and admits he was only too happy to prolong his association with the club when given the opportunity to do so.

"I'm very happy here at Arsenal, it's a great club and I've learned a lot since I've been here," he told the club's official website.

"Every player wants to play in a team where they can play football and I feel that this is the way it should be played, so that's one of the reasons I signed a new contract.

"I think I can still develop my game a lot, and I'm in the right place to do that with the support of the manager and also a squad of very talented players.

"I'm convinced the next few years will be a time where my career kicks on to a new level, it's an exciting time to be part of the club."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sho; 01-06-2010 at 16:03.. Reason: avoiding double post
Old 02-06-2010, 11:55   #22071
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

"It's official - Barca and Arsenal are in talks for Cesc Fabregas. Story coming soon."

Jonathan Stevenson from the BBC.

EDIT:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/8717785.stm
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:57   #22072
Bammers05
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

That was unexpected...

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 13:30   #22073
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

45 million Euros is the offer apparently.

Well so say Marca. Sport and Mundo, the Barça papers, don't say a figure.

BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 13:33   #22074
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

They won't rush, but they'll persist. If it doesn't happen before the World Cup, would it happen at all (this summer)?

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 13:34   #22075
Bammers05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
45 million Euros is the offer apparently.

Well so say Marca. Sport and Mundo, the Barça papers, don't say a figure.
You'll have to offer quite a lot more than that tbh.

Quote:
Old 02-06-2010, 13:36   #22076
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

We'll throw in Chygrynsky?

Henrique? Caceres? Marquez?

You can have them all. 45 million isn't bad though.

Old 02-06-2010, 13:36   #22077
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I wonder if there was an agreement with Barcelona when we signed Fabregas. I'm not sure of that would be the case though, because of the ruling of signing youth players from other clubs.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 13:39   #22078
Sho
Marco

And they say they won't pay any thing big..

Old 02-06-2010, 13:40   #22079
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Maybe there was one in the Hleb deal. "Buy this crap from us and then we'll discount you on your next purchase."

Old 02-06-2010, 13:45   #22080
Bammers05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
We'll throw in Chygrynsky?

Henrique? Caceres? Marquez?

You can have them all. 45 million isn't bad though.
True, but considering he's only 23, he's our captain, he's one of the best player in the world, he's just finished his best season yet with us and he has 4 years left on his contract, I would hope that we push for at least £60 million. If Ronaldo's worth £80 million, then, imo that's a fair price for Cesc and if Barcelona don't want to pay that, then that's fine with us - we'll keep him.

Quote: