PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2015, 01:50   #37216
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Oh how we all love Coq now, he's certainly done enough to change everyone's opinion on him. Guess we owe Wenger credit for not shipping him, which he apparently said he was going to do last summer.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 16:41   #37217
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

With all our injury problems,i think this forthsye guy is doing some difference:

Paulista is back in training and could be available for monaco
Wilshere has returned early
Ozil has returned earlier than anticipated and is in top form
Giroud returned earlier than anticipated and is in some good form too.

Now we just have to avoid picking those injuries up in the first place...

And what a fucking squad we have nowadays:

Chambers,Gibbs,Ramsey,Walcott, Giroud,Akpom,Martinez.

Five very very highly capable game changing options from the bench COYG.

On Coquelin:

I always said he will make it to the very top if not here then somewhere else.Hope its here since hes in the last year of his contract and we better tie him down.And when is Arteta returning?
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 16:43   #37218
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

When I think about Chambers and Gibbs, I immediately think game changers.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 16:49   #37219
ArtisanWenger

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
When I think about Chambers and Gibbs, I immediately think game changers.
Okay,how many game changing fullbacks can you name that are usually subs for their top clubs?

What i mean is if our primary full backs are having trouble or are off form,we have as good as it gets in that position from the bench.Mighty happy with Monreal,Gibbs,Bellerin,Debuchy ,Chambers(apt there too) and Jenkinson to come squadwise.

The real hero of football over the last few days is Michael Oliver,when refs get blasted retrospectively,he deserves to be praised retrospectively too:

How many refs would have had the balls of steel,to book for diving and then intimidation of the referee thereafter,it may sound totally logical but none have done it in the fergie years.

Adnan Januzaj,well monreal did brush against him and if he had gone down okay but pathetically he will run some more yards and swan dive once into the box,beautifully spotted by Michael Oliver.

Under fergie it would have been given and it would have been ''another great comeback from united with just 10men''

Reporter asks:What has changed at old trafford?
Wenger Said:Ask the refs?

Well said Arsene well said
Old 11-03-2015, 17:01   #37220
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

We still need a physical defensive midfielder if we really want to challenge for the top prizes. Coquelin has done enough to warrant a long term future but him alone isn't enough. Arteta can still be a useful squad member when he's fit and Flamini needs to leave now. I can see Wenger just promoting Bielek into the first team squad next season rather than spending big on someone though.

Even with our extra full back depth, with Bellerin being a bonus this season, I still don't want us to sell Jenkinson.

And Wilshere hasn't returned early. He's not in training yet.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 17:08   #37221
ArtisanWenger

I do not want Jenkinson gone either and he fills the homegrown quota so we can have some extras,diaby is going to be finally thrown out...Wenger played on the counter yesterday Bish,he will get us a defensive midfielder in his prime or someone like khedira to compete with coquelin and push the coq to its limits.

But unfortunately no worldclass striker or to be world class striker,we are gonna stick with wele...we will only get one when Giroud leaves/is moved on or retires.

But how many are in the market,i cannot think of anyone besides Cavani who is ready made worldclass,can u bish?

I do like the look of lyon front 2,Lacazette and Fekir.

And wele really has to improve his first touch if he is to have a future with us and play with the likes of Ozil,Cazorla,Ramsey,Wilshere,G iroud,Sanchez in our quick 1-2 style.

Only Mertesacker,Paulista and Flamini have a worse touch than danny...and arguably maybe Gibbs andKoscielney and maybe Monreal?but last night made me think it was Ozil who scored that goal.

Even our defenders like bellerin and debuchy as well as chambers are highly technical,m just loving it ComeOnYouGunners.

Wilshere hasnt?Hmmmm oh right.
Old 11-03-2015, 20:38   #37222
Bish

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Lacazette is worth looking at, though I heard Lyon say he's not for sale this summer. I'm sure big money would make them re-consider.

Honestly, I want to see Walcott given a chance. It's time now. Wenger doesn't seem to trust him defensively when in front of Bellerin or Chambers, so use his strength to get in behind defences, and give our most creative player Ozil someone to thread balls to for a change. It doesn't need to be every game but give defences more to worry about than just Giroud's hold up play and physical presence. I prefer Theo as a finisher to Welbeck.
Old 11-03-2015, 21:57   #37223
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bish View Post
I can see Wenger just promoting Bielek into the first team squad next season rather than spending big on someone though.
I have started to mentally prepare myself for this already.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:38   #37224
ArtisanWenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bish View Post
Lacazette is worth looking at, though I heard Lyon say he's not for sale this summer. I'm sure big money would make them re-consider.

Honestly, I want to see Walcott given a chance. It's time now. Wenger doesn't seem to trust him defensively when in front of Bellerin or Chambers, so use his strength to get in behind defences, and give our most creative player Ozil someone to thread balls to for a change. It doesn't need to be every game but give defences more to worry about than just Giroud's hold up play and physical presence. I prefer Theo as a finisher to Welbeck.
Now that Podolski is gone,Theo is undisputably the best finisher at the club,seeing the options we have we might as well give walcott a chance upfront,the wings have more brutal competition for places anyways.

But first of all the fucker better sign an extension soon without any antics or making a scene,extension with the same 100k should be doing it.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:52   #37225
Bish

Well he's hardly being used at all at the moment so I wouldn't blame him if he was annoyed and considering his options.
Old 12-03-2015, 21:00   #37226
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Some good news, Bellerin has signed a new 4 year deal! I doubt Jenko will be an Arsenal player come August.
Old 13-03-2015, 22:31   #37227
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Good news indeed, I can see him becoming the French LB for years and years to come aswell if he continues to develop at these speeds.

I was looking at our remaining fixtures and 23 points looks very doable, the question is where will that leave us for a finish?

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 13-03-2015, 23:32   #37228
Lörd TH

Dundon's, he's Spanish and a right back..lol
Old 13-03-2015, 23:39   #37229
Dundon's
W.G.P

It's like I went into a mindwarp there or something...

I was actually thinking about Jenks from another post and then about Debuchy aswell for that position, then read the Bellerin post next in quick succession. That's why my train of though must of went that way.

But yeah same theory applies.

Old 14-03-2015, 05:29   #37230
ArtisanWenger

I think we can do 25-30 points and we will definitely finish 3rd but not higher even if we win all 10 games.

I am kinda afraid too that wenger will keep coquelin and mikel for a year and then promote bieliek but maybe we should cut our losses and get khedira,nothing to spend...he is 27 years old and more likely for wenger to do it since he has to spend absolutely nothing rather deciding he has options and deciding not to spend 25m...Anyone else feeeling down we missing khedira on a free.