PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-12-2016, 01:07   #1
richiefhf

richiefhf is an unknown

Scoring from heading is far too easy in PES2017

I am a super PES fan and have been playing PES starting from 2006. Personally I like the game a lot, especially PES2007 and PES2013.

BUT, recent years (PES2014--PES2017) make me quite disappointed. Overall, the PES game improved a lot. However, right nowscoring from HEADING is far too easy. One simply needs to use two very tall CF players (over 190cm) and a speed bullet winger. At any side ways of opposition's half, try use R2+A(circle button) cross/pass the ball to the box(penalty area), and press X (square bottom) for a few times, you can score at a rate over 60%.

I mean, this is a football game, not basketball. Constantly people tends to like players with height and heading skills (say L. TRAORE), much more than skilled players (say L. MESSI).

I really hope this crazy heading bug can be improved ASAP.

richiefhf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 01:10   #2
richiefhf

richiefhf is an unknown

Please go ahead and try using heading and see if you also think so

I am not the only person finding this heading scoring bug. I am playing in several online PES League and everyone here knows the fact that height of your CB (over 190) is super important if one wants to win the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiefhf View Post
I am a super PES fan and have been playing PES starting from 2006. Personally I like the game a lot, especially PES2007 and PES2013.

BUT, recent years (PES2014--PES2017) make me quite disappointed. Overall, the PES game improved a lot. However, right nowscoring from HEADING is far too easy. One simply needs to use two very tall CF players (over 190cm) and a speed bullet winger. At any side ways of opposition's half, try use R2+A(circle button) cross/pass the ball to the box(penalty area), and press X (square bottom) for a few times, you can score at a rate over 60%.

I mean, this is a football game, not basketball. Constantly people tends to like players with height and heading skills (say L. TRAORE), much more than skilled players (say L. MESSI).

I really hope this crazy heading bug can be improved ASAP.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:16   #3
JMP2016

JMP2016 is an unknown

Definitely find this too. Played season after season on Master League and M. Rashford, for example, scores majority of his goals from headers, regardless of the defender he's up against.
JMP2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 23:06   #4
richiefhf

richiefhf is an unknown

KONAMI, Please correct this Head scoring bug !!!!!

Great!! Finally I got some response from a PES fan. I really don't know why "Height" is so important in a football game. Why not call it "headball" game instead??. Folks, if you also find this, please do reply to this thread. Let's get some attention from the developers and hopefully correct this crazy bug ASAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP2016 View Post
Definitely find this too. Played season after season on Master League and M. Rashford, for example, scores majority of his goals from headers, regardless of the defender he's up against.