PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 17:16   #151
LordOdo
  • Supports: FC Utrecht

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Didn't want to open a new thread, but can somebody make this logo with a transparent background? Karma for all replies...

EDIT: It's already done...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LordOdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 17:42   #152
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

could anyone give me the link for the free Winrar tool to unlock Zipped files please
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 22:32   #153
Sportzmad

Sportzmad is an unknown

PS2 option file transfer to PS3

Hi, just bought an old backwards capability PS3 to play pes5 and 6 on. Any ideas how I get the option files off this site and onto ps3 to update ps2 option file.
Sportzmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 08:15   #154
djiki

djiki is an unknown

hello,
have somebody a formula to transform rgb color in a pes format?
djiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 15:31   #155
Martyninho

Martyninho is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by djiki View Post
hello,
have somebody a formula to transform rgb color in a pes format?
I'd have thought you'd just divide it by 256, then multiply it by 31.
Martyninho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 19:23   #156
totosuavitz

totosuavitz is an unknown

Hey all, quick question. I've been using an option file for my ps3, that came with all the kits (2011-2012). I want to update most teams to the 2012-13 kits using PNG's. Can I delete some of the old kits or will that screw up my option file?
totosuavitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 20:13   #157
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by totosuavitz View Post
Hey all, quick question. I've been using an option file for my ps3, that came with all the kits (2011-2012). I want to update most teams to the 2012-13 kits using PNG's. Can I delete some of the old kits or will that screw up my option file?
When you add new kits the will just be saved to the next available file. so if you have for example uniform data 1-215 now, the new kits will be saved as uniformdata 216,

You can delete the old one if you can find the correct one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 23:06   #158
totosuavitz

totosuavitz is an unknown

Awesome!

Thanks luukzwan!
totosuavitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 15:02   #159
luukzwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Can anybody provide me with an updated dt04.img file from PES 2012?

When you don't know what I mean but you do want to help me. I'm looking for someone who has the PC version and has updated after last winter transfer window.

Thanks in advance

Old 08-09-2012, 05:36   #160
wogga12

wogga12 is an unknown

where can i get the .png files for serie b (italy) teams to make my own kits?
wogga12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 20:57   #161
luukzwaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luukzwaan View Post
Can anybody provide me with an updated dt04.img file from PES 2012?

When you don't know what I mean but you do want to help me. I'm looking for someone who has the PC version and has updated after last winter transfer window.

Thanks in advance
Really nobody?

Old 14-09-2012, 19:45   #162
eljulio

eljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Don't know if anyone can help me but might as well have a go, I'm having problems matching colours between photoshop and pes, I think I remember someone saying he had a way to make them similar so I would apreciate if somebody could explain how.
For example here I'm trying to match 18-2-2 in pes to photoshop and can't get it right.
/
eljulio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 15:18   #163
megacod1

megacod1 is an unknown

Hi Could anyone help me i am looking for premier league emblems so i can edit them myself my mum won't buy me a usb stick or flash drive for xbox360 please
megacod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:19   #164
El Pocho
  • Supports: Napoli, Real Madrid, Monaco.
  • PSN: CuorreAzzurro

El Pocho is an unknown

where do we save club emblems on usb to import them in game thank you? I cannot find them
Old 29-11-2012, 09:22   #165
djiki

djiki is an unknown

hi guys, which is the best of for pes 2012 where i have all the transfers of the season 2012/13 and edited the abilities of players?
djiki is offline   Reply With Quote