http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nqLbDucm87.../Logo_FIFA.png

Logo Fifa Please. Thank you

gareagay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 10:23   #62
Peda69
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • XBox: Peda69
  • PSN: Peda69

Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gareagay View Post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peda69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 13:19   #63
Peda69

Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Added a lot of new logos.

Old 18-10-2011, 14:28   #64
Szczepan09
  • Supports: FCB

Szczepan09 is an unknown

hey Peda can u make emblems for legia warsaw and lech poznan ?
Szczepan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 19:24   #65
Peda69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepan09 View Post
hey Peda can u make emblems for legia warsaw and lech poznan ?
I don't make club emblems.

Old 21-10-2011, 15:19   #66
diogocardoso

diogocardoso is an unknown

Could you make the Portuguese Second League logo I requested before, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diogocardoso View Post
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6...gaorangina.png

Liga Orangina (Portuguese Second League)
*Please remove background*
diogocardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2011, 21:30   #67
Peda69

Quote:
Originally Posted by diogocardoso View Post
Could you make the Portuguese Second League logo I requested before, please?

Old 25-10-2011, 01:26   #68
ncwrrn
  • Supports: Chelsea fc, Melbourne Victory
  • PSN: NicWarren

ncwrrn has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hey PEDA, doing great work as always.
im doing an A-League OF and i was wondering if you could make me an FFA CUP logo and a B-LEAGUE logo.

they are not yet real, but FFA CUP starts next year and B-LEAGUE is a few years away.

could you please make up ones for me?

For FFA CUP i was thinking The Football Federation Australia Logo with FFA CUP written below or something

For B-LEAGUE is was thinkin SOLO (Soft Drink) would probably sponsor it.

would you be able to help?
ncwrrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 21:43   #69
Peda69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncwrrn View Post
Hey PEDA, doing great work as always.
im doing an A-League OF and i was wondering if you could make me an FFA CUP logo and a B-LEAGUE logo.

they are not yet real, but FFA CUP starts next year and B-LEAGUE is a few years away.

could you please make up ones for me?

For FFA CUP i was thinking The Football Federation Australia Logo with FFA CUP written below or something

For B-LEAGUE is was thinkin SOLO (Soft Drink) would probably sponsor it.

would you be able to help?
I remember that you ask me for those logos in the same thread in PES 2011 Editing Forum.

Here is the logos, from the other thread:

Old 28-10-2011, 03:44   #70
ncwrrn

yeh, i did.
could you change those a little bit?

FFA CUP word all in that light blue please and change A-League to B-League in the 2 Div logo and remove 2 Div part.

thanks PEDA you rock!!!
Old 28-10-2011, 12:13   #71
Albeatz

Albeatz is an unknown

Hi Peda69, can you make the following emblems and logos to PNG File PS3...

Please help me... Ok... Thank's a lot Peda69... God Bless You Friends...
Albeatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 17:12   #72
Bm1874
  • Supports: Hearts

Bm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

just thot i'd bump this, thread is brilliant.
Bm1874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 20:26   #73
Peda69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncwrrn View Post
yeh, i did.
could you change those a little bit?

FFA CUP word all in that light blue please and change A-League to B-League in the 2 Div logo and remove 2 Div part.

thanks PEDA you rock!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albeatz View Post
Hi Peda69, can you make the following emblems and logos to PNG File PS3...

Please help me... Ok... Thank's a lot Peda69... God Bless You Friends...
The thread is about League/Cup logos, not Club logos.

Old 06-11-2011, 00:12   #74
ncwrrn

Great Work, Thank You Very Very Much!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:00   #75
adam13
  • Supports: Liverpool FTW

adam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

La Liga's logo?