PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-10-2011, 19:44   #61
orlandoSPUR
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur FC
  • PSN: OrlandoSPUR

orlandoSPUR has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

So basic question here, downloaded some pngs on my pc and want to shift them to the ps3, do I use the same savedata file on the flashdrive as I would an OF? Or do I have to change the folder name...I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times

orlandoSPUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 20:03   #62
JonnyHughes

JonnyHughes is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandoSPUR View Post
So basic question here, downloaded some pngs on my pc and want to shift them to the ps3, do I use the same savedata file on the flashdrive as I would an OF? Or do I have to change the folder name...I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times
I'm just popping the images straight onto my flashdrive and copying them across to the PS3's HDD. No need to change folder names.

I've noticed there are a few PNG's missing from the EPL pack. Is this because there's an older version of the pack that has them?
JonnyHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 20:27   #63
orlandoSPUR
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur FC
  • PSN: OrlandoSPUR

orlandoSPUR has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

^^

Cheers fella, I did it last yr and couldn't remember how
orlandoSPUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 03:07   #64
venado
  • Supports: chivas and chelsea

venado has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

hey charlie te dejo el nuevo kits de visititante de gales

http://www.jjbsports.com/wales-away-...-product/26302
venado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 10:40   #65
FirasKurdi
  • Supports: Football
  • PSN: FirasKurdi

FirasKurdi is an unknown

I cant find Liverpool and arsenal away kit in the EPL pack
FirasKurdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 10:51   #66
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

That's because he said it contains SOME png's from SOME teams

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 10:55   #67
FirasKurdi

FirasKurdi is an unknown

will you post the rest?
Old 14-10-2011, 10:58   #68
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

If you're talking to me, no. If you're talking to charlie. probably. give him some time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 11:01   #69
FirasKurdi

FirasKurdi is an unknown

Thanks.
Old 14-10-2011, 13:09   #70
FirasKurdi

FirasKurdi is an unknown

Hi Charlie,

Could you make the 11-12 Jordan Nation Team kit please?

HOME

AWAY

Old 15-10-2011, 03:11   #71
tpwtw

tpwtw is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirasKurdi View Post
Hi Charlie,

Could you make the 11-12 Jordan Nation Team kit please?

HOME

AWAY

The below link can help you.
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=81008&page=76
tpwtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 08:03   #72
FirasKurdi

FirasKurdi is an unknown

^ Thanks man!
Old 15-10-2011, 11:14   #73
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

all charlies pes 2011 pngs work fine with pes 2012,ive them all on my file and all i have to do is change the kit colour by 2 on every kit
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 11:58   #74
Anysecondnow

Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgerd View Post
all charlies pes 2011 pngs work fine with pes 2012,ive them all on my file and all i have to do is change the kit colour by 2 on every kit
Can't get the man city home kit done properly using png. Can i get the png you've used and what colour settings fit? Cheers...
Anysecondnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 18:09   #75
˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14]
  • Supports: River Plate & Barcelona
  • PSN: charli3caaj charlie14arg

˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirasKurdi View Post
will you post the rest?
Yeah, the most that I can do with new colors, and new bases to be more accurated to real kits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anysecondnow View Post
Can't get the man city home kit done properly using png. Can i get the png you've used and what colour settings fit? Cheers...
In first post u have a link for my kits for pes 2011. There u have the kits for all teams with formulas and logos. For pes 2012 u have to change the RGB colors.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My pc die a couple of hours after the kit pack I post. So I have to install photoshop again and see what bases/colors/kits I lost, or not, I hope so.
˘Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] is offline   Reply With Quote