PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 09-10-2011, 20:31   #1
peixe02
  • Supports: Santos FC
  • PSN: peixe02

peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

[KITS] Teams' shirts from all over the world

In this thread I'll be indexing shirts from teams all over the world (clubs and nationals). The objective of this thread is to give PNG makers a good resource, so they won't need to spend hours looking for good images of a shirt.

Club Teams

Primera División
Primera B Nacional
  • Topper Atlético Tucumán (Home)
  • Kappa Huracán (Home)
  • Adidas River Plate (Away)

Primera B Metropolitana
  • Kappa Sarmiento de Junín (Home)

Austrian Bundesliga
Belgian Pro League
Campeonato Brasileiro - Série A
Campeonato Brasileiro - Série B
Campeonato Brasileiro - Série C
Campeonato Brasileiro - Série D
Campeonatos Estaduais
PRVA HNL
  • Umbro Hajduk Split (Away)

Danish Superliga
Premier League
Ligue 1
Ligue 2
Bundesliga
2. Bundesliga
Superleague Greece
  • Puma AEK Athens (Home)
  • Puma Olympiacos (Home)

Serie A
Serie B
Primera División
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
Scottish Premier League
La Liga

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

peixe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 00:42   #2
peixe02

peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

National Teams
Note: National Teams listed in green played the last continental cup (in America and Asia's case) or will play the next one (in Europe and Africa's case).

Africa
America
Asia/Oceania
Europe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:02   #3
vihn78

vihn78 is an unknown

I think you are putting things in a good way, so i dont see why you should change. By the way is there any chance to see some good pics of the teams of polish league Ekstraklasa? I am slowly working on an option file with that league so you would save me a lot of time of work
vihn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:31   #4
peixe02

Quote:
Originally Posted by vihn78 View Post
I think you are putting things in a good way, so i dont see why you should change. By the way is there any chance to see some good pics of the teams of polish league Ekstraklasa? I am slowly working on an option file with that league so you would save me a lot of time of work
Thanks, mate

Ok, I'll try my best with the Polish league. 8 teams are already indexed.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:57   #5
Bm1874
  • Supports: Hearts

Bm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Scotland

Heart Of Midlothian FC

Home
http://www.heartsdirect.co.uk/produc...&cat=57&page=1

Away
http://www.heartsdirect.co.uk/produc...&cat=55&page=1

Goalkeeper
http://www.heartsdirect.co.uk/produc...&cat=59&page=1
Bm1874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:13   #6
adam13
  • Supports: Liverpool FTW

adam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Kelantan FA [Home l Away l Goalkeeper]
Old 10-10-2011, 10:31   #7
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

This is a great idea peixe! thanks

luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:58   #8
vihn78

vihn78 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by peixe02 View Post
Thanks, mate

Ok, I'll try my best with the Polish league. 8 teams are already indexed.
Thank you very much
vihn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 19:43   #9
peixe02

I indexed everything I could find from the Scottish Premier League. Inverness Caledonian Thistle home shirt and Kilmarnock away kit are still missing, as well as some GK shirts. If anyone has some good pics of them, feel free to post

Old 10-10-2011, 21:13   #10
Vixon03

Vixon03 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastVixon03 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastVixon03 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastVixon03 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastVixon03 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Portugesa?

Vixon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 21:38   #11
peixe02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixon03 View Post
Portugesa?
What do you mean? Want me to index shirts from the Portuguese League or are you asking me what is Portuguesa (Brazilian team already indexed)?

Old 10-10-2011, 21:55   #12
Bm1874

Bm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

couldnt have picked a worse image for hearts away kit, player is no longer with club as he is a convicted sex offender, but thanks for a great index
Old 10-10-2011, 23:12   #13
peixe02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm1874 View Post
couldnt have picked a worse image for hearts away kit, player is no longer with club as he is a convicted sex offender, but thanks for a great index
That was the best image I could find, it doesn't matter who is wearing the shirt.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:33   #14
Bm1874

Quote:
Originally Posted by peixe02 View Post
That was the best image I could find, it doesn't matter who is wearing the shirt.
Sorry, looking back that looks so rude and didnt mean it to be, meant the post in an ironic humour kind of way but it got lost over the internet.

sorry about that, but thanks for a, as far, superb index
Old 11-10-2011, 20:16   #15
peixe02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm1874 View Post
Sorry, looking back that looks so rude and didnt mean it to be, meant the post in an ironic humour kind of way but it got lost over the internet.

sorry about that, but thanks for a, as far, superb index
No problem, mate. It was just a misunderstanding

----------

Anyway, good news for whoever is creating a MLS OF: this season's shirts from all the 18 MLS teams were indexed. I'm also putting the names of the teams that play in the first division of their countries in green.

More updates to follow