PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-10-2011, 20:24   #16
LordOdo
  • Supports: FC Utrecht

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

What does it mean when they are Green?

LordOdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 20:42   #17
Domingo1893
  • Supports: FC Basel 1893 & Barça

Domingo1893 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Domingo1893 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOdo View Post
What does it mean when they are Green?
he wrote it right in the post before yours:
Quote:
I'm also putting the names of the teams that play in the first division of their countries in green.
Domingo1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 20:45   #18
LordOdo

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I think I missed that post by posting my post....

D*mn, The Netherlands are losing from Sweden!
Old 11-10-2011, 21:08   #19
Mr. 10
  • Supports: Vitória De Guimarães

Mr. 10 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Vitória de guimarães HOME, AWAY(with new sponsor), and Marítimo Home

Mr. 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 21:28   #20
peixe02
  • Supports: Santos FC
  • PSN: peixe02

peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I think I missed that post by posting my post....

D*mn, The Netherlands are losing from Sweden!
Only one defeat, not bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 10 View Post
Vitória de guimarães HOME, AWAY(with new sponsor), and Marítimo Home

I corrected the Home/Away shirts, thanks! I must have made confusion while linking everything (seriously, the index is all messy with all the BBCodes).

I left the images of the shirts with no sponsors because they are better to see, but also linked your post so PNG Makers will know what the new sponsor is. Thanks again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peixe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 00:18   #21
peixe02

peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peixe02 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Ok, while browsing some Premier League teams' online shops I managed to find some high resolution images (2816x2816 pixels!) in the site's database that can give PNG makers a possibility to make the kits even more realistic.

For example, look at this Manchester City shirt:

But it's not for all the teams, tough. By now, I've got this high resolution images for Man United and Man City. Look for them in the index

Edit: Ok, I've also got Everton's high resolution images.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:08   #22
LordOdo

BRAGA

Link
Old 12-10-2011, 09:22   #23
javierzanetti

javierzanetti is an unknown

template FLAMENGO , please !!
javierzanetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 18:51   #24
peixe02

Quote:
BRAGA

Link
Braga added, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierzanetti View Post
template FLAMENGO , please !!
Flamengo is already indexed. If you want the PNG to add to your game, please ask to a PNG maker.

----------

Ok, 13 national teams from Africa were indexed. The ones that qualified for the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations are in green.

Some other teams were already indexed, like AmaZulu and Orlando Pirates from South Africa, Huracán and Banfield from Argentina, etc

Old 12-10-2011, 22:13   #25
gsgirio

gsgirio is an unknown

Olá Peixe

Como faço pra conseguir fazer download dos kits dos times do Brasil? Não achei nenhum link!

Obrigado
gsgirio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 22:33   #26
peixe02

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgirio View Post
Olá Peixe

Como faço pra conseguir fazer download dos kits dos times do Brasil? Não achei nenhum link!

Obrigado
Não creio que alguém já tenha feito os kits para o PES2012 de PS3/360. Aqui eu só posto as imagens dos uniformes na vida real para que os fazedores de kits possam ter uma boa fonte para criá-los.

I don't believe that anyone has already done the kits for PS3/360's PES2012. In here I only index the pictures of the real kits, so PNG makers can have a good resource to create them.

----------

Anyway, A-League teams indexed, as well as many French teams. European national teams that are already qualified for Euro 2012 were also put in green.

Old 13-10-2011, 02:03   #27
peixe02

Massive update now: I indexed every kit for every team of the J-League, plus tons of pictures of shirts from the J-League 2. In total, there are 34 Japanese teams indexed.

Old 13-10-2011, 02:07   #28
DIECI

DIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Can we dl these kits to our game?? How does it work?
DIECI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 20:04   #29
peixe02

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIECI View Post
Can we dl these kits to our game?? How does it work?
I'll explain again: the kits indexed in this thread are not to be put in the game. These are pictures of the 'real life' shirts, and they are here to be used as a resource for the PNG makers.

Old 14-10-2011, 23:39   #30
peixe02

All 2011 Chinese Super League teams' shirts were indexed