PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-10-2011, 06:15   #46
wwefan

wwefan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.wwefan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.wwefan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhoBRA View Post
Sorry dude, I knew it would ruffle some feathers, but I just want you to see my reasons.

I've always done and will do it for my own personal enjoyment of the game, but when I put 70 hours of work in and miss out on other things to get kits done and get nothing back it soon gets hard.

Throw a few personal problems in there too and I think why not try to help myself out doing something I'm good at. I'm getting older and I have a minimum wage job, I need to take these things into consideration.
I wouldnt mind paying £2.50 for the kit pack. Arent you worried, that someone could purchase it and then upload it for free somewhere else tho Jack?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wwefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 07:06   #47
wacor85

wacor85 is an unknown

Manchester City GK

Hey Jack...could you give me the kit formula for the Manchester City green GK? please mate...it's just one formula
wacor85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 09:10   #48
tm99
  • Supports: FC Bayern München

tm99 is an unknown

Hey mate,

are you planing to make Bundesliga kits? I would buy that
tm99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 09:21   #49
JackWhoBRA
  • Supports: Sunderland

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwefan View Post
I wouldnt mind paying £2.50 for the kit pack. Arent you worried, that someone could purchase it and then upload it for free somewhere else tho Jack?
Yeah, but I'll be searching about to find any links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm99 View Post
Hey mate,

are you planing to make Bundesliga kits? I would buy that
Probably not mate. Gonna do Europe next a think.
Over 2 million views on my threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JackWhoBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 12:10   #50
MANU4LIFE:)
  • Supports: Man United, Real Madrid
  • PSN: KrAzYcOlIn

MANU4LIFE:) is an unknown

Quote:
My man mrgametight discovered 'the way' to move them while I was making kits and posted it in my WENB thread. It's pretty annoying (you'll see when you try) but it can be done. Not really a problem if you have the formulae in hand.

*Obviously Man Utd can't be exported as they're licensed it's just an example.

"I figured I would post this in here since its the main kit editing thread. Remember last year we had the problem with the arm badges being too low on some of the teams...well I found a work around for it this year thanks to the import export feature!

Find a team whos badge is in the right spot and export them(Say Man United for example sake)

import that team over the team you want to fix the arm badge for.

when it asks you to apply or not apply the players chose DO NOT APPLY

It will ask you about the emblem and where to save it...just hit cancel( or dont save it)

From here it will start saving the kits...when it is done and you go to uniform you will see that the badge is now in the correct spot.

Unfortunately you have some clean up to do. You have to change the name back to the name of the team it originally was. If you imported them over Liverpool for example the name will change to Manchester United(or the exported team name) So obviously you have to change this back. Also the formation will have messed up. Unless you used a created formation you can just default this info. And unfortunately the kit will mess up so you will have to redo the kit formula and kit markings including the chest logo, which if you have already done the kit, you will just be able to LOAD the previously used image rather than copy in the pngs again and do it from scratch. And any chants you selected for the team will have to be redone plus the reassigning of the stadium. All players and player numbers REMAIN THE SAME.

Let me just say yes i know its a long process and can be a pain, but if you are OCD like me having the badge in the right spot makes the kit look that much better.
"
Can you please help me with this! As I have no clue on how to move the patches up! Help!!
Thanks Jack
MANU4LIFE:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 12:37   #51
gianpaolo82

gianpaolo82 is an unknown

hahaha this is a good one... LOL
gianpaolo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 12:38   #52
mrgametight
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Xusemagru

mrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANU4LIFE:) View Post
Can you please help me with this! As I have no clue on how to move the patches up! Help!!
Thanks Jack
what do you need help with i put step by step instructions in there lol just find a nonlicensed team with the badge in the correct spot higher up on the arm and then export them and follow the instructions
mrgametight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 12:44   #53
Cristiano92
  • Supports: FC Bayern München
  • PSN: XCristiano1992

Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Can anyone tell me an unlicensed team with the correct badge? I want only Arsenal Liverpool and Chelsea correct, else it's toooo much effort.

FULL BUNDESLIGA. MLS. CSL.
NO FAKE NAMES OR TEAMS.
Cristiano92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 13:00   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgametight View Post
what do you need help with i put step by step instructions in there lol just find a nonlicensed team with the badge in the correct spot higher up on the arm and then export them and follow the instructions
Thanks I will try again, I just need a team that has the badge at the right height
Old 28-10-2011, 13:14   #55
JackWhoBRA

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristiano92 View Post
Can anyone tell me an unlicensed team with the correct badge? I want only Arsenal Liverpool and Chelsea correct, else it's toooo much effort.
I've found with the location of badges, that teams have different spots. Like Chelsea (adidas) are lower under the stripes and others are in the middle so I'm gonna do whichever suits best really.

Old 28-10-2011, 13:20   #56

when will your Premier League Kits be on sale??
Old 28-10-2011, 13:23   #57
JackWhoBRA

Quote:
when will your Premier League Kits be on sale??
Tonight hopefully mate, maybe this afternoon at a push.

Old 28-10-2011, 13:38   #58

Quote:
Tonight hopefully mate, maybe this afternoon at a push.
Good to hear! I dont mind paying because your work is amazing!
When you create your kits what size do you use on Photoshop?!
Old 28-10-2011, 14:09   #59
JackWhoBRA

Question

Quote:
Good to hear! I dont mind paying because your work is amazing!
When you create your kits what size do you use on Photoshop?!
Top man, glad you understand.

I create at 255x457 then resize once done too 142x249 so I can see the details better while designing.

Plus if the resolution is ever increased for PNGs in Edit Mode, hopefully I won't have to re-edit too much.

Thing is you can always size down, but sizing up just stretches pixels.

Old 28-10-2011, 14:13   #60

Quote:
Top man, glad you understand.

I create at 255x457 then resize once done too 142x249 so I can see the details better while designing.

Plus if the resolution is ever increased for PNGs in Edit Mode, hopefully I won't have to re-edit too much.

Thing is you can always size down, but sizing up just stretches pixels.
I'm going to try and create some portugese kits but its hard to do. Any tips??