PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-11-2011, 19:28   #1
myzer2005
  • Supports: West Ham United

myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

[FANTASY TEAMS] Taking requests

NO REQUESTS FOR A WHILE. SORRY PEOPLE!!!

So as the title says, I will take a few requests for making your fantasy teams for Master League and Master League Rivals. (For example PES United and WE United).

So A list of what I can make:

Team Emblems.
Team Kits, Home and Away.
Kits with sponsers of your choice.

Now what you need to do:

Provide me with as much detail as you can with what you want.
Reference images are good also, this way it is easier for me to create something that you would want exactly.

Team Emblem:
The design you want.
Colours.
Added extras such as text etc.

Team Kits:
Design.
Kit Sponser: adidas, nike etc
Kit sponser 2: Nationwide, dominos etc
Colour.

Anyway, looking forward to my first task!

myzer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 20:40   #2
myzer2005

myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

This post is for stuff I have already made, either for myself or for other people: If you use any of them please say thank you and give me a thumbs up

Work for myself

Work for others

amihas Emblem Request:

luukzwaan Team Kit and Emblem Request:

Home Kit // Away Kit // GK Kit

Mrgametight Team Kit and Emblem Request:

--Second Request

Home Kit V2 //

Walti Team Emblem Request:

spennnny90 Team Kit and Emblem Request:

Home Kit // Away Kit v1 // Away Kit v2

-- Second Request:

-- Third Request:

2xsngp Team Kit and Emblem Request:

Home Kit // Away kit

GuilleReal Team Kit Request:
Home Kit // Home Kit v2 // Away Kit

-- Second Request
Adidas White // Gold

Nike White // Gold

BLUE4LIFECFC Team Kit and Emblem Request:

Home Kit // Away Kit

Julio Team Kit and Emblem Request:

Kit V1 // Kit V2

Larseiz Team kit Request:

jeffrey8 Team Kit and Emblem Request

Connor_ Team Kit and Emblem Request:

...Second Request:

CWArsenal Team Kit and Emblem Request:
Work In Progress...

djtosh Team kit Request:
Work In Progress...
Old 06-11-2011, 20:52   #3
LordOdo
  • Supports: FC Utrecht

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Nice Emblems!
LordOdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 20:53   #4
myzer2005

Cheers Mate
Old 06-11-2011, 21:08   #5
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Well since nobody is asking something thought I'd start!

I would like To request some stuff for my team PES All-Stars!

This is the emblem i used last year:

But if you have some idea's for a new one plz do!

For the kits I want Addidas. with green as main color (the green as in the emblem). Sponsor konami.

White to go with the home jersey and black with the away jersey.

Goalkeeper maybe black (only if it's different enough from away jersey) If not possible maybe light blue or red?

Tell me your ideas. Or tell me if you need more of my ideas!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 21:19   #6
myzer2005

Eww Pixels are horrible haha. :P

Well, if you are going with the green theme I can just remake that logo and vector it up a bit

Is there any type of kits that are out at the moment which you like the look off? that way I can recreate it and maybe add a few extras. Depending on how you actually want it to look. (clean is nice, cluttered is bad lol)

Like I say, as much detail as you think you could provide me of what you want and I will get going on it!
Old 06-11-2011, 21:22   #7
LordOdo

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

@luukzwaan,

What kind of players will you put in this team?
Old 06-11-2011, 21:26   #8
deco8

deco8 is an unknown

Hey guys, I have been looking to create these teams:
European all stars
American all stars
African all stars
Asian all stars
U23 European all stars
U23 American all stars
Someone please make their emblems.
deco8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 21:31   #9
myzer2005

Read my first post.
Gather references and then I will get to work.

However just making a list of teams you want doesn't work in design mate, we need something to go on first
Old 06-11-2011, 21:40   #10
luukzwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Maybe something striped (white/green) for the home and something like the new chelsea away with green blocks instead of the blue ones? And yes I know the emblem is horrible... (my first attempt at something like that)

@LordOdo: Last year i used some players i base-copied before an update. those were players without an ingame team. Of those players i chose my team. Don't know yet what I'll do this year..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-11-2011, 21:42   #11
LordOdo

@Luuk,

You can add yourself and some friends...I saw last your much people did, or a PESgaming team.. :P
Old 06-11-2011, 21:44   #12
luukzwaan

I don't like to use fake players

Old 06-11-2011, 21:47   #13
myzer2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by luukzwaan View Post
Maybe something striped (white/green) for the home and something like the new chelsea away with green blocks instead of the blue ones? And yes I know the emblem is horrible... (my first attempt at something like that)

@LordOdo: Last year i used some players i base-copied before an update. those were players without an ingame team. Of those players i chose my team. Don't know yet what I'll do this year..
I'm on it. No worries dude... we all start somewhere. Great attempt if it was your first go at it though!
Did you want the emblem to keep the same shape? So basically all I will be doing is giving it a nice make-over?
Old 06-11-2011, 21:50   #14
luukzwaan

Thats fine. I kind of like the emblem. (based it on juventus if you haven't noticed)

Old 06-11-2011, 21:56   #15
luukzwaan

You know what. Make it Nike instead of adidas (or were you already busy)