PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 29-11-2011, 19:58   #16
santo91

santo91 is an unknown

S I M P L Y F A N T A S T I C
thanks!!!

ps please make italian....when got time!

santo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 00:21   #17
chuckbass
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: LOCKE_316

chuckbass has discovered the General Forums. God help us.chuckbass has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Glad people are enjoying these - it has taken quite a bit of time to put together, so much appreciated. As things stand - my Serie A and Eredivisie chant packs are pretty much done, so these will be the next two released. Just finding time to get em uploaded with a lot of work on this week...

For all the other leagues I'm going to make - I have nearly all the files I need to make them just need to edit them all together and mix them all into medleys...

For La Liga and Premiera Liga, these are about 10% done each. Bundesliga about 30% complete. Finally, Rest of Europe (which includes all the OTHER EUROPEAN TEAMS in the game) got about 50% done (Standard Liège, Dinamo Zagreb, AC Sparta Praga, FC Copenhagen, HJK Helsinki, AEK Atenas, Olympiacos FC, Panathinaikos FC, PAOK F.C, Rosenborg BK, Wisła Kraków, Rangers & Celtic have all been done so far)

Wasn't going to do a Championship pack, but may be tempted as I'm going to import some into my own D2 league. I do have Blackpool, Birmingham & West Ham from last year, although will need a quick editing to bring up-to-date.

ALSO...if anyone has a particular team & chant they want in for any of the leagues I'm yet to put out, please let me know and I'll be happy to see if I can get it in for you
chuckbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 23:54   #18
Krebstar

Krebstar is an unknown

Can you put these on the 360? Getting music on the 360 is more of a pain, as you must burn a cd and then put it on the HDD, but once that is done can they still be added in the game?
Krebstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 00:23   #19
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckbass View Post
Glad people are enjoying these - it has taken quite a bit of time to put together, so much appreciated. As things stand - my Serie A and Eredivisie chant packs are pretty much done, so these will be the next two released. Just finding time to get em uploaded with a lot of work on this week...

For all the other leagues I'm going to make - I have nearly all the files I need to make them just need to edit them all together and mix them all into medleys...

For La Liga and Premiera Liga, these are about 10% done each. Bundesliga about 30% complete. Finally, Rest of Europe (which includes all the OTHER EUROPEAN TEAMS in the game) got about 50% done (Standard Liège, Dinamo Zagreb, AC Sparta Praga, FC Copenhagen, HJK Helsinki, AEK Atenas, Olympiacos FC, Panathinaikos FC, PAOK F.C, Rosenborg BK, Wisła Kraków, Rangers & Celtic have all been done so far)

Wasn't going to do a Championship pack, but may be tempted as I'm going to import some into my own D2 league. I do have Blackpool, Birmingham & West Ham from last year, although will need a quick editing to bring up-to-date.

ALSO...if anyone has a particular team & chant they want in for any of the leagues I'm yet to put out, please let me know and I'll be happy to see if I can get it in for you
ive also used the generic prem ones for the championship teams,does the job fine man
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 00:51   #20
chuckbass

chuckbass has discovered the General Forums. God help us.chuckbass has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

@ krebstar - not too sure about the 360, not had one for a while. I'd google it to see if anyone out there has got a quick/easy way to do it. Must be something you could do...

After Palace's chanting tonight at the fast-becoming 'Library of Dreams' I'm much more tempted to put together a Championship Pack Should probably delete all United's too!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:51   #21
iancurtis1980
  • Supports: Atlético de Madrid

iancurtis1980 is an unknown

Probably a hard request chuckbass, not sure if easy, although my pes is in spanish would it be possible, whenever you have time to make the commentary name for Torino, Sampdoria and Deportivo? I know youre busy with work and the upcoming chant packs, but was just wondering. Thanks anyway man, keep up the great work.
iancurtis1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 18:39   #22
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:

Your chants ARE really good mate, thank you for doing this

In the Rangers one do you have penny arcade or 4 men? if not those would requests from me let me knowif you links for the sounds, i can find some on you tube
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 20:10   #23
killravyn
  • Supports: Manchester united,Newcastle united
  • XBox: hockey nutcase
  • PSN: lancers33

killravyn has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

great work as I can't wait to add them to my ps3 verson.
killravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 19:46   #24
mexcfc8
  • Supports: Chelsea fc

mexcfc8 is an unknown

is there any chance you will be adding some music for menus, master league menu, match highlights?..thanks for this chants they are great..
mexcfc8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 23:34   #25
Bm1874
  • Supports: Hearts

Bm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBm1874 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:

SC Braga would be amazing, particularly the braaaaaggaaaaa they chant

bm
Bm1874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:07   #26
wipsnadepoo
  • Supports: EVERTON

wipsnadepoo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Chuckbass I've heard that chants can't be heard when playing with a Div2 team? This would make a Championship Chant pack possibly pointless sadly (I am 3/4 through creating one sadly ).

Have you heard anything like this yet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wipsnadepoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 22:10   #27
chuckbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcfc8 View Post
is there any chance you will be adding some music for menus, master league menu, match highlights?..thanks for this chants they are great..
I have made my own playlist for this sort of sort - can put it up for download if people want. My music taste is amazing

As for the D2 chants not playing - I fear this is the case I'm afraid. Started my own ML, only played about 10 games, but no chants so far - reflecting the emptier stadiums...not sure about as the season goes on.

Been very busy work wise lately, so not even played the game, let alone made any more chants...but I will get the Serie A and Eredivisie up for download ASAP. Thanks for continued patience guys.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:33   #28
mexcfc8
  • Supports: Chelsea fc

mexcfc8 is an unknown

Quote:
I have made my own playlist for this sort of sort - can put it up for download if people want. My music taste is amazing

As for the D2 chants not playing - I fear this is the case I'm afraid. Started my own ML, only played about 10 games, but no chants so far - reflecting the emptier stadiums...not sure about as the season goes on.

Been very busy work wise lately, so not even played the game, let alone made any more chants...but I will get the Serie A and Eredivisie up for download ASAP. Thanks for continued patience guys.
that would be amazing chuckbass. i think any music would be better than the preset music the game has. thanks for making this game even better, i installed the chants and redy to start master league
mexcfc8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 17:44   #29
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

any news on the chants?
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2011, 01:14   #30
killravyn
  • Supports: Manchester united,Newcastle united
  • XBox: hockey nutcase
  • PSN: lancers33

killravyn has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcfc8 View Post
Simply make a folder with the name of the team that you want to have the MP3s inside that folder on any USB stick stick it in Xbox and simply play music from that folder Ashewoode any song from the Xbox there's no need to burn a CD in order to install onto the hard drive unless that's what you wanted to do
killravyn is offline   Reply With Quote