PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-12-2011, 20:07   #46
Macheda
  • Supports: Wrexham A.F.C
  • PSN: Sglodz

Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Classic United Please!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Macheda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 22:00   #47
FanOfClassic

FanOfClassic is an unknown

SC Freiburg Kit 93

Hey, it is possible to create the SC Freiburg Kit of 93?!
i think it is very difficult because of the sponsor Zehnder but
i think you are the best in kit creating...thanks
FanOfClassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 22:53   #48
skcela2
  • Supports: Fluminense

skcela2 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.skcela2 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.skcela2 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Would you have Monaco Kits ´cause it´s very hard to make.
skcela2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 10:56   #49
Peda69
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • XBox: Peda69
  • PSN: Peda69

Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Manchester United 90 (away)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peda69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 20:50   #50
faszarolcsi
  • Supports: Bayern, Arsenal

faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Great kits!!
Can you do for me Liverpool 2005?
Home

Away

GK

Thanks in advance
faszarolcsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 04:52   #51
marcosjn
  • PSN: NyM2316

marcosjn is an unknown

hey Peda, can you make the 1992 away and GK Arsenal shirts (I think you already made the home one)
marcosjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 10:29   #52
Peda69

Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Liverpool 05 (home/gk, away)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanOfClassic View Post
Hey, it is possible to create the SC Freiburg Kit of 93?!
i think it is very difficult because of the sponsor Zehnder but
i think you are the best in kit creating...thanks
Need a pic of this shirt, because I only find the 92 and 94 shirt.

Old 15-12-2011, 16:04   #53
faszarolcsi

faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peda69 View Post
Liverpool 05 (home/gk, away)

Thanks But can you make the home and gk shirt with the champions league final logo like in the red home shirt in the middle?
Old 15-12-2011, 16:07   #54
erichmr
  • Supports: Sport Club Internacional
  • PSN: erich_mr

erichmr is an unknown

Brazil 2002?
erichmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 16:40   #55
FanOfClassic

FanOfClassic is an unknown

SC Freiburg Kit 93/94

it is the home jersey. you can can see on the first photo that
the uhlsport logo is red but in the other one it is black.
in the real jersey it is black too. thank you...

FanOfClassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 23:59   #56
Peda69

SC Freiburg 93 (home)

Old 16-12-2011, 10:57   #57
Peda69

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszarolcsi View Post
Thanks But can you make the home and gk shirt with the champions league final logo like in the red home shirt in the middle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erichmr View Post
Brazil 2002?
Already done, search in the PES 2011 editing forum.

Old 16-12-2011, 10:59   #58
faszarolcsi

Can you make Werder Bremen 2006??
HOME

AWAY

GK

I guess make it without background colour but you know
Old 17-12-2011, 01:23   #59
BarcaKing31
  • Supports: Barcalona
  • PSN: djembe64

BarcaKing31 is an unknown

Smile Germany 90 home jersey

Hello Peda 69. I've searched everywhere but I couldn't find Germany's 1990 kit. Could you make their 90 world cup home kit plz?
BarcaKing31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 14:47   #60
faszarolcsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarcaKing31 View Post
Hello Peda 69. I've searched everywhere but I couldn't find Germany's 1990 kit. Could you make their 90 world cup home kit plz?
I found it in a other site