PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 27-01-2012, 00:09   #1
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Question Editing Questions Thread

Please use this thread for all your PES 2012 editing questions.

Please tell what platform you play when posting a question!

PS3 FAQ

FAQ's coming up for PC and Xbox360.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by luukzwaan; 28-01-2012 at 01:38..
luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 11:13   #2
dynamoking
  • Supports: Dynamo Dresden
  • PSN: Dynamoking1953

dynamoking has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hi guys,

i have a question for Plattform PS3. Is it possible, to get the MLO save-file from the ps3 ? I know, it is possible on PC Version, but on PS3...

Hope someone get it.
dynamoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 13:08   #3
luukzwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

PS3 FAQ

Bles/Blus code... What is it?
BLES (european) and BLUS (American) Are version codes of your game. They are region based. You can find your game's code on the cover. You can only use gamedata from the exact same code as your game (Including the numbers). This gamedata could be Option Files, Stadiums, Teams and other save files. You can not modify the files in any way to fit another code!

How can I install an Option File?
People from www.pesianity.org made a perfect Option File Installation manual. Download link HERE (PDF file)

How can I install an exported Team?
Step by step installation guide HERE

How can I install an exported Stadium?

How can I use PNG files to create a kit (team shirt)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by luukzwaan; 05-02-2012 at 11:26..
Old 27-01-2012, 16:35   #4
dynamoking

It isnīt at Saved data utility on my ps3 Hope someone can find a way through
Old 27-01-2012, 19:10   #5
LordOdo
  • Supports: FC Utrecht

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Hey DinamoKing! Didn't see you for a while!
Can't answer you cuz I know nothing about PS3 sorry!
LordOdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 23:50   #6
luukzwaan

Step by step kit installation guide (PS3)
  1. Download the PNG('s) you want to use
  2. Transfer you PNG('s) to a USB-device
  3. Connect the USB-device to your PS3
  4. Go to Photo in PS3 menu and select your USB-device
  5. Hit triangle and select the option show all
  6. Find your PNG('s) and copy it to your PS3
  7. Start up PES 2012
  8. Go to Edit mode and select teams
  9. Find the team you want to edit and select strip
  10. Choose Outfielders 1st (home) Outfielders 2nd (away) or Goalkeeper
  11. Here you can put in the formula
  12. Go to Markings and set emblem OFF
  13. No go to Chest Logo and select Import data
  14. Find the PNG you copied and (if no adjustments are needed) hit X to place it on the kit
  15. Play wth your newly created kit!

Old 27-01-2012, 23:51   #7
luukzwaan

Step by Step Team Installation guide (PS3)

1. Download the team you want to use. (Only teams with your BLES/BLUS code will work)
2. Transfer the files onto your USB drive/stick. Make sure it's Structured like this: (USB device Letter): PS3 / SAVEDATA / (put the map from the team file in here. For BLES01407 export data 1 the map will look like this: BLES01407TM_EXPORT01)
3. Attach the USB drive/stick to your PS3
4. In PS3 menu go to Game/Saved Data Utility (PS3)/USB Device. And select the team you want to copy. Copy that file to your PS3.
5. Start-up Pes 2012.
6. Go to edit mode and select Import/Team. Now choose the team you want to import.
7. Choose what team to overwrite (Player that are in that team will be sent to Free Agents)
8. Sometimes you have to select some players that will be overwritten. Take a good look at this to avoid losing players you don't want to lose!
9. After a few second you are ready to play with your new team!

Last edited by luukzwaan; 28-01-2012 at 00:08..
Old 27-01-2012, 23:58   #8
luukzwaan

Step by Step Stadium Installation guide (PS3)
  • 1. Download the Stadium you want to use. (Only stadiums with your BLES/BLUS code will work)
  • 2. Transfer the files onto your USB drive/stick. Make sure it's Structured like this: (USB device Letter): PS3 / SAVEDATA / (put the map from the stadium file in here. For BLES01407 export data 1 the map will look like this: BLES01407ST_EXPORT01)
  • 3. Attach the USB drive/stick to your PS3
  • 4. In PS3 menu go to Game/Saved Data Utility (PS3)/USB Device. And select the stadium you want to copy. Copy that file to your PS3.
  • 5. Start-up Pes 2012.
  • 6. Go to edit mode and select Import/Stadium. Now choose the stadium you want to import.
  • 7. Choose to create a new stadium or to overwrite an old one.
  • 8. After a few second you are ready to play in your new stadium!

Last edited by luukzwaan; 28-01-2012 at 00:08..
Old 28-01-2012, 00:27   #9
luukzwaan

For this thread i'm looking for a Xbox and a PC Expert. I don't know a lot about editing on those platforms. Your tasks will be first to create a FAQ (similar to the one I made for PS3, it's still a work in progress). And after that answering questions people might have.

Also i'm counting on all others from the community to help people out as much as they can in here. But i thought it would be good to have main "experts" for each platform.

If you're interested tell me!

Old 29-01-2012, 04:08   #10
lexandro

lexandro has discovered the General Forums. God help us.lexandro has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Any training auto-rotation mods for ML?

As the titles suggests, Im wondering if anyone has created a mod for PC that automatically rotates training in the ML? I absolutely hate the new system, so Im hoping some enterprising person has modded a way to make it automaticly rotate the training method each week.
Old 29-01-2012, 18:04   #11
dynamoking

Hi guys,

hope someone can tell me, how to decrypt the Optionfile (bin-File) for PS3? Hope this is possible on PS3.
Old 29-01-2012, 21:42   #12
DesHowe2k12

DesHowe2k12 is an unknown

Hi
I have PC (PES2012), Could someone help me, I would like to change the "Copa Libertadores" to "UEFA Europa League" on the main game menu, the one after "Press any button", I would be grateful for any help or post that can help.
DesHowe2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 22:12   #13
luukzwaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexandro View Post
As the titles suggests, Im wondering if anyone has created a mod for PC that automatically rotates training in the ML? I absolutely hate the new system, so Im hoping some enterprising person has modded a way to make it automaticly rotate the training method each week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesHowe2k12 View Post
Hi
I have PC (PES2012), Could someone help me, I would like to change the "Copa Libertadores" to "UEFA Europa League" on the main game menu, the one after "Press any button", I would be grateful for any help or post that can help.
lexandro I moved your post to here cuz it's an editing question!

I'm sorry I don't know anything about PC editing. It sounds like it's not possible but I have learned that with PC a lot is possible.

Can someone with more knowledge please help out here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamoking View Post
Hi guys,

hope someone can tell me, how to decrypt the Optionfile (bin-File) for PS3? Hope this is possible on PS3.
I don't think this is possible. Never heard anything about it. With what goal do you want to do this?

Last edited by luukzwaan; 29-01-2012 at 22:35..
Old 30-01-2012, 09:33   #14
lexandro

lexandro has discovered the General Forums. God help us.lexandro has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

@DesHowe2k12 - About your menu editing question;

The way most menu's are set up in the game, simply replacing the png/jpg file that the menu uses as the symbol normally works. However since its on the main menu, it might be hard to find.

Basically if someone knows what image file the menu icons are in, you could use Game Graphic Studio and simply replace the icon file with your own "EUFA" one and that should work.
Old 30-01-2012, 11:33   #15
DesHowe2k12

DesHowe2k12 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexandro View Post
@DesHowe2k12 - About your menu editing question;

The way most menu's are set up in the game, simply replacing the png/jpg file that the menu uses as the symbol normally works. However since its on the main menu, it might be hard to find.

Basically if someone knows what image file the menu icons are in, you could use Game Graphic Studio and simply replace the icon file with your own "EUFA" one and that should work.

I've managed to change the logo, its more of the menu text I would like to change, I know a certain patch has done it but I don't want to use their patch.

I hope someone can help.
DesHowe2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote