PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
sponsored by: window washing and cleaning austin
Old 29-03-2012, 00:03   #61
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca_l0 View Post
So it's only for PC?

:mariolaugh:
You can onlyimport the kit png. The rest cannot be added unless as said you use a "jail broken" ps3.

On pc it is possible..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 04:38   #62
barca_l0
  • PSN: Diego_coca_cola

barca_l0 is an unknown

K, luukzswaan do you know a patch that has the kits for PC?
barca_l0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 04:39   #63
barca_l0
  • PSN: Diego_coca_cola

barca_l0 is an unknown

Ohh and thanks for the info.
barca_l0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 12:10   #64
luukzwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca_l0 View Post
K, luukzswaan do you know a patch that has the kits for PC?
I'm really not into PC editing. but I guess if you look in the completed files section/PC. You can find what you are looking for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-04-2012, 17:28   #65
lasdebeer

lasdebeer is an unknown

I've pes 2012 for PC. I installed pes edit patch 3.0 and I injstalled the tomssen chantpack and te add on for the bundesliga.
This all works great.
Now i wan't to change some chants. I use for this AFS explorer. But when i open the dt01 file in my img map, all the old chants are in this file and not the newone, so i can't change some chants.
What do i've to do?
thank you
lasdebeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:49   #66
luukzwaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasdebeer View Post
I've pes 2012 for PC. I installed pes edit patch 3.0 and I injstalled the tomssen chantpack and te add on for the bundesliga.
This all works great.
Now i wan't to change some chants. I use for this AFS explorer. But when i open the dt01 file in my img map, all the old chants are in this file and not the newone, so i can't change some chants.
What do i've to do?
thank you
Don't know anything about PC editing. Sorry. Can someone else please help this guy out? You'll get credit for it.

Old 07-04-2012, 00:34   #67
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasdebeer View Post
This all works great.
What do i've to do?
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by luukzwaan View Post
Don't know anything about PC editing. Sorry. Can someone else please help this guy out? You'll get credit for it.
Best place to try for anything to with PC modding is www.moddingway.com or www.pesfaces.co.uk

paul2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 23:05   #68
wlodarr

wlodarr is an unknown

Hello everyone,

I've got a question for you guys - Did someone make a Lech Poznan for Xbox 360? I found Lech Poznan here for import but unforunately it was for PS3 (is it possible to convert it somehow or something like that?) :/ I need this team very much. And I have the same request for polish national team.

Cheers and Happy Easter time
wlodarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:54   #69
jotilla

jotilla is an unknown

Hi all!

There are any tool to edit the gameplay,or import pes 2011 to 2012 gameplay?!

Thanks
jotilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 18:07   #70
qweasd

qweasd is an unknown

I'm trying to create a player with a long name, but PES won't let me type more than 15 characters in the shirt name field. The name's 22 characters, how can I do this?
qweasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 23:27   #71
Steven547

Steven547 is an unknown

Hi everyone. VERY new to the PC version of PES. I have an MLS option file, but I have NO idea how to install it. Can someone point me to, or provide me with an installation guide for PC? I see the ones for PS3 and 360, but no PC. Just as a note, I've tried to copy the files to the documents folder, but in the game, I only get the MLS logo for the league, but the teams are all wrong.
Steven547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 00:35   #72
luukzwaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotilla View Post
Hi all!

There are any tool to edit the gameplay,or import pes 2011 to 2012 gameplay?!

Thanks
No there isn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweasd View Post
I'm trying to create a player with a long name, but PES won't let me type more than 15 characters in the shirt name field. The name's 22 characters, how can I do this?
This is not possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547 View Post
Hi everyone. VERY new to the PC version of PES. I have an MLS option file, but I have NO idea how to install it. Can someone point me to, or provide me with an installation guide for PC? I see the ones for PS3 and 360, but no PC. Just as a note, I've tried to copy the files to the documents folder, but in the game, I only get the MLS logo for the league, but the teams are all wrong.
I have no idea how to do this (as said before) don't know anything about PC editing.

Old 21-04-2012, 00:36   #73
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweasd View Post
Is the name in question: 'Vennegoor of Hesselink'?

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 00:49   #74
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Vennegoor of Hesselink would be 23 though
Old 21-04-2012, 00:54   #75
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Not by my count:

V1e2n3n4e5g6o7o8r9 10o11f12 13H14e15s16s17e18l19i20n21k22

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote