• Supports: Manchester United, León FC
  • PSN: StrikerGeorge

StrikerGeorge is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoLieG View Post
Ok, I have 2 ready for today:

Iceland National Team:

Home/Away/GK

Hope the colors and patterns are correct!

Alacranes de Durango (Fantasy 2012-2013)

Home/Away/GK

Lol, I don't know If they even exist now

I'm going to be completely honest, the Xolos uniform is giving me a headache... you see, I thought it was exactly the same as last years... but behind the "Caliente" Sponsor there is a pattern... and that's giving me a lot of trouble, because I have to search, modify, resize and relocate every single drawing... To be honest, I think that one is the most difficult one I've ever tried... thanks to my time limitations... There's not time table to finish it, but If I don't finish it by november or something... I think that would become the 1st kit I won't be able to make

I'll see what I can do to advance on the other kit's during the week!

Regards!
It's ok dude, if its giving you trouble don't worry, maybe you can make another kit for me, or just forget about the pattern, and just place everything else in place.

Thanks
StrikerGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 16:45   #212
DanWally

DanWally has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hey,

Some of these kits have been out of this world! I was wondering if could request a Chelsea kit set. If possible with Nike and Samsung as the sponsors, blue home shirt, black and white away kit. The actual design is open to you and what ever you can think of thats cool and modern, like the nike way.

thank you in advance should you get the chance to look at my request

Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DanWally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 04:51   #213
MoLieG
  • Supports: Atlante FC, Chelsea, Internazionale Milano
  • PSN: MoLieG

MoLieG has discovered the General Forums. God help us.MoLieG has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwolf View Post
Oh, and congrats on your new job!! welcome to the world of no fun and Pes and lots of work and stress, buddy, hahaha
Thanks Raven

It's my first job ever, so I don't want to screw it up

Ok people, since I can't get to my laptop enough time to do your requests, I'm afraid I'll have to stop with this... I'll finish with my remaining requests (including the newset Chelsea kit one) and after that, I'll call it a game.

Has been fun I want to thank everybody who gave me the chance to show my work on PS.

It's not the end, let's call it a "pause"

Will work hard to complete them asap, might take a week, 2, or maybe more, but I'll finish with all of them, I promise.

Regards
MoLieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 18:48   #214
Eyal
  • Supports: Beitar Jerusalem - Barcelona

Eyal is an unknown

Thanks man :)

Quote:
Thanks Raven

It's my first job ever, so I don't want to screw it up

Ok people, since I can't get to my laptop enough time to do your requests, I'm afraid I'll have to stop with this... I'll finish with my remaining requests (including the newset Chelsea kit one) and after that, I'll call it a game.

Has been fun I want to thank everybody who gave me the chance to show my work on PS.

It's not the end, let's call it a "pause"

Will work hard to complete them asap, might take a week, 2, or maybe more, but I'll finish with all of them, I promise.

Regards

Thanks man, you did a great job for every one her
thanks.
Eyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 21:41   #215
Ravenwolf
  • Supports: Necaxa, Manchester United, Barcelona
  • PSN: RavenwolfDX

Ravenwolf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Thanks man! really appreciate all the help !!

dont worry, just wait till you get the swing of things, but do expect your free time to be drastically reduced...heck if i know :p lol

but we gotta pay somehow! best of luck buddy
Ravenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 14:21   #216
kitfisto
  • Supports: FC Liverpool, Shakhtar Donezk, Borussia Dortmund, SV Werder Bremen, Borussia Mönchengladbach

kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

@MoLieG
good luck with your job mate.
i really appreciate the work you did for not only me but all people around here. thanks for that.
kitfisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:58   #217
MoLieG

MoLieG has discovered the General Forums. God help us.MoLieG has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanWally View Post
Hey,

Some of these kits have been out of this world! I was wondering if could request a Chelsea kit set. If possible with Nike and Samsung as the sponsors, blue home shirt, black and white away kit. The actual design is open to you and what ever you can think of thats cool and modern, like the nike way.

thank you in advance should you get the chance to look at my request

Dan
A Custom Nike Chelsea Kit? Well... sure, why not?
Have a looot of pending work to do, but ok... I'll do it for the good old times

Regards!

PD: @everyone: Thanks a lot for all your kind words Means a lot to me
Old 05-11-2012, 04:11   #218
MoLieG

Not perfect, but this is what I could do this weekend:

Liechtenstein NT:

Old 05-11-2012, 04:36   #219
MoLieG

Tijuana GK 2012-2013 (Cirilo Saucedo)

Old 05-11-2012, 17:28   #220
DanWally

DanWally has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
A Custom Nike Chelsea Kit? Well... sure, why not?
Have a looot of pending work to do, but ok... I'll do it for the good old times

Regards!

PD: @everyone: Thanks a lot for all your kind words Means a lot to me
You legend, thanks for taking the time on this for me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DanWally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 18:30   #221
kitfisto
  • Supports: FC Liverpool, Shakhtar Donezk, Borussia Dortmund, SV Werder Bremen, Borussia Mönchengladbach

kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?kitfisto has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

thanks for the kits mate.
Old 06-11-2012, 16:01   #222
kitfisto

hi MoLieG
i finally found some pics for luxembourg GK and Away kit.
could you just make this transparent one you made

with a blue jako logo and all stripes in this blue? and for GK kit just place a black jako logo in the middle on top and under it place the symbol. also transparent. just do it when you find some time.
thanks
Old 07-11-2012, 11:01   #223
jauds

jauds is an unknown

Post deleted
jauds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 23:45   #224
MoLieG

Man... good old times with PES 2012 and PES 2013. Wanna see any of the kits I made to keep updated my OF?? I didn't quite retired you see