PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-10-2009, 10:26   #16
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Here's where my Virtual Pro is right now in terms of accomplishments;

Quote:
Ball Skills: 10/24
Defence: 13/24
Mental: 10/24
Passing: 8/24
Physical: 18/48
Shooting: 8/48
Traits & Celebrations: 0/12
Accessories: 3/12

Overall Progress: 32%

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:44   #17
Desijut
  • PSN: desijut

Desijut has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

^
a lot more than me lol

i will post mine up in a minute

here it is

Quote:
Ball Skills: 9/24
Defence: 3/24
Mental: 5/24
Passing: 4/24
Physical: 10/48
Shooting: 14/48
Accessories: 2/12

Overall Progress: 22%
Now i know why i cant outmuscle players

after three CB BAP matches...

Quote:
Defence: 6/24
Passing: 5/24
Physical: 13/48

Overall Progress: 25%
Desijut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 13:28   #18
mouse313

mouse313 is an unknown

anyone have any idea on what the 'mental' accomplishment no.22 is actually meant to be?
got my pro up to 82 overall (got my 100th accomplishment with the 30yd+ goal!!) - sweet
Now actually planning what I'll be unlocking next.

Finally I am struggling to do my last celebration (the triple fist pump?) - I know how it goes via celebration moves but it never works!!!
mouse313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 14:48   #19
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse313 View Post
anyone have any idea on what the 'mental' accomplishment no.22 is actually meant to be?
got my pro up to 82 overall (got my 100th accomplishment with the 30yd+ goal!!) - sweet
Now actually planning what I'll be unlocking next.

Finally I am struggling to do my last celebration (the triple fist pump?) - I know how it goes via celebration moves but it never works!!!
22. Make 2 goal line clearances in your career (possibly 2 in consecutive matches)
Positioning +4
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 14:23   #20
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Anyone know if having your VP in MM works towards accomplishments and growth? Managing Darlington with my VP in there.

Wait, just got an accomplishment, so yeah, I can
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 14:48   #21
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm at 50% at the minute. Any idea on the secret accomplishments?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 15:02   #22
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I wish I played as Darlo to begin with, lower league football is awesome, much more at stake, too
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 15:07   #23
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

One of the secret accomplishments is dribbling past 5 players in one match using skilled dribbling.

the dribbling is shit for your VP, it barely ever registers.

But I figure the best way to do this is to play a 10+ min friendly match and try it.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 22:22   #24
Desijut

BEFORE

Quote:
Defence: 6/24
Passing: 5/24
Physical: 13/48

Overall Progress: 25%

8 DAYS LATER

Quote:
Ball Skills: 15/24
Defence: 12/24
Mental: 12/24
Passing: 8/24
Physical: 24/48
Shooting: 16/48
Accessories: 3/12

Overall Progress: 42%
Quite a bit, not all are easy now as well!!

10 more to the trophy for getting 100 lol

My guy seems to be 79 at CF when i assign him there and approximately 75 when i assign anywhere else. What about you all?
Old 20-10-2009, 01:23   #25
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Can I check something? If you change the height of your VP, does his abilities fall? I put my height up to the limit, to see what what the difference is. Without even playing a game, I put back to what it was. My stats fell a bit, but a couple by five points. How gay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 20:09   #26
Desijut

some like strength and jumping go up but speed and agility decrease
Old 20-10-2009, 20:14   #27
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

All my stats fell, some more than others.

Old 20-10-2009, 20:28   #28
Desijut

try changing weight, maybe that helps, it may be to stop tall people being overpowered
Old 20-10-2009, 20:38   #29
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Like I said, it was only marginal, so not really noticeable on the pitch. I want to keep my original height, it's just strange that the abilities would change.

Old 20-10-2009, 21:50   #30
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Like I said, it was only marginal, so not really noticeable on the pitch. I want to keep my original height, it's just strange that the abilities would change.
Changing the height and weight of my VP effects only physical attributes. It is hardly strange that changing someone's physical build would change their physical attributes.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote