PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-11-2009, 10:58   #46
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've got 13 at the minute. I scored a bicycle kick the other day (looked more like a scissor to me), but the diving header still eludes me.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog

BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 13:25   #47
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
I've got 13 at the minute. I scored a bicycle kick the other day (looked more like a scissor to me), but the diving header still eludes me.
I got my twentieth volley online last night thanks to a delightful chipped through ball from Phats! I have scored two bicycle kicks now and as you say they were both scissor kicks really.

My player finally attempted a diving header the other day... he missed the ball. No idea how I'm ever going to get to five.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 13:47   #48
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

How did you do last night? Sorry I couldn't come on, I was watching the boxing instead.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 15:24   #49
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
How did you do last night? Sorry I couldn't come on, I was watching the boxing instead.
A mixed bag... some excellent and some poor performances, unfortunately the majority of our winning margins were cut short by quitters.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 23:14   #50
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Having serious troubles winning a header when it counts. My player will beat the likes of Ledly King on the halfway line, but in the box? Forget about it.

Then when I do get a free header, he either doesn't make an effort to get it, misses it, or doesn't hit the target. It sucks, it honestly seems like nothing I do will work in terms of scoring a header.

Also, my current manager mode is fucked up, beat West Ham in the cup, play them next game in the league, same for Villa, Sunderland and Man U. Weird :/
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 23:18   #51
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm at 55% or so having unlocked the Through Ball trait last night when playing as ANY with a rather sexual ball along the ground from one of the central defenders through to Original?

I've only got one bicycle kick at the moment and I scored that many weeks ago.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 09:51   #52
Gaher911
  • PSN: Gaher

Gaher911 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogood View Post
Having serious troubles winning a header when it counts. My player will beat the likes of Ledly King on the halfway line, but in the box? Forget about it.

Then when I do get a free header, he either doesn't make an effort to get it, misses it, or doesn't hit the target. It sucks, it honestly seems like nothing I do will work in terms of scoring a header.

Also, my current manager mode is fucked up, beat West Ham in the cup, play them next game in the league, same for Villa, Sunderland and Man U. Weird :/
Just make ur player a bit taller...
Gaher911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 16:40   #53
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I did. And it still didn't really go my way. And then too tall alters the guys physical abilities too much for me to enjoy playing a normal game with him.
Old 01-12-2009, 21:58   #54
thenotsogood

I gave up and did the Semi-pro england v hereford tactic, racking up accomplishments.

Pissed off with the two free-kicks in one game though, seen as though I did five. Somehow the under the wall tactic mustn't count as a free kick goal :/
Old 02-12-2009, 00:21   #55
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
I gave up and did the Semi-pro england v hereford tactic, racking up accomplishments.

Pissed off with the two free-kicks in one game though, seen as though I did five. Somehow the under the wall tactic mustn't count as a free kick goal :/

With the 2 freekicks in 1 match i simply curled in 2 freekicks they didnt bounce/touch the ground but flew straight in.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:11   #56
Gaher911
  • PSN: Gaher

Gaher911 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:

that's what most of us do...
if u want the header accomp. make ur player taller till u get it then make him the hight u want.. most of my accomp. i did playing drodgh or something like that it's in league of Ireland
Gaher911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 16:42   #57
nev1612
DILKINGTON!
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: nev1612
  • PSN: nev1612

nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

How do you do a fake shot??
nev1612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 18:06   #58
thenotsogood

You have to press X/B (square/circle?) and A (x) whilst you're holding the x or b at the beginning. It sucks that it's that way, the shoot/cross then quickly tap pass worked much better, this new version will often fail you when it counts.
Old 11-01-2010, 18:02   #59
feldman61

feldman61 is an unknown

I'm annoyed atm, last night I spent about an hour just trying to score left foot (weaker foot) outside of area, I did it about 6 times, and I didn't get any achievment. Anyone know how to sort this out? This would have also got me my 'Score 2 goals from outside of box' in a game, really annoyed me
feldman61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 13:43   #60
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Thought I'd share with you where my Virtual Pro is now, in terms of accomplishments achieved;

Code:
Ball Skills 20/24
Defence 22/24
Mental 21/24
Passing 20/24
Physical 40/48
Shooting 45/48
Traits & Celebrations 11/12
Accessories 10/12

OVERALL PROGRESS 88%
As you can see, I've trained my player into a complete football player now, will be very hard to get my player any higher though; the accomplishments i've yet to achieve are:

(Refer to opening post here)

Ball Skills 16, 20, 21 & 22
Defence 20 & 24
Mental 19, 22 & 24
Passing 14, 17, 23 & 24
Physical 4, 16, 21, 26, 28, 30, 33 & 34
Shooting 36, 47 & 48
Traits & Celebrations 7
Accessories 3 & 10

Last time I updated here, my player was on 32% overall progress
see here
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote