PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-08-2018, 05:14   #1
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

The PES 2019 Request Thread

Want to request something related to editing PES 2018? You can post it here, and maybe someone will help fulfill your request! Well, there is no guarantee that anyone will complete your request, but at least it should save you from asking in many threads (which sometimes can probably annoy them). Don't forget to include pictures in your request post to help the editors and maybe increase the chance of getting your request accepted (It makes the request more noticeable, really).

Happy editing!
Regards

ronystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:40   #2
Anysecondnow

Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Just wondering if anyone is doing the Premier and Championship team kits?
Thanks
Anysecondnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:43   #3
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anysecondnow View Post
Just wondering if anyone is doing the Premier and Championship team kits?
Thanks
there's many in Facebook
e.g https://www.facebook.com/groups/LucasRK.Kitmaker/
Old 12-08-2018, 17:13   #4
holyfsm42
  • Supports: Maccabi Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund

holyfsm42 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.holyfsm42 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hi!
Can someone make for me the Maccabi Tel Aviv kits (home, 3rd, and goalkeeper the away kit wasn't released yet) for PS4?

I, of course, will provide right now pictures of the kits, as well as the sponsors (if you can't find them).

Photos:

Home:

Shirt Front:

Shirt Back:

Shorts Front:

There is pretty much nothing at their back; just this ribbon, without the text or background (you can see its size and location in the "front" pic)

Socks Front:

Socks Back: Blank (just yellow).

Captain's Armband:

Third kit:

Shirt Front:

Shirt Back (I hope you'll be able to figure out enough out of this):

Shorts Front:
Same as the home shorts, but white. If you need a picture for reference (it's missing a sponsor):

Shorts Back:
I found nothing, but it's the same as the home shorts, but white.

Socks Front:

(Both socks are the same)

Socks Back:

Captain's Armband: same as home kit.

Goalkeeper:

Shirt Front:

Shirt Back:
Sorry, I could not find a satisfactory picture of the shirt's back. There are the same "Hisense" (in white) and "NIVEA Men" sponsors there.

Shorts Front + Back (I believe this picture provides all needed information for the shorts):

Socks:
Front: "MTA" (like in the other socks) in white; Back: plain black.

Sponsors:

PenguinPickUp (main sponsor):

Smaller picture:

Hisense (back of shirt sponsor):

Nivea Men (back of shirt sponsor):

Unfortunately, there are no pictures for B.S.R Group (the shorts sponsor).

Pictures and albums that might come in handy:

https://www.maccabi-tlv.co.il/en/201...1819-home-kit/
https://www.maccabi-tlv.co.il/en/mat...viv-6/gallery/
https://www.maccabi-tlv.co.il/en/mat...viv-4/gallery/

If you'd decide to help me, and would have any questions about the pictures (asking for more/clearer/etc.), please contact me.

Thank you very much in advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you!
holyfsm42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 18:33   #5
Anysecondnow

Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Cool....thanks ronystan
Anysecondnow is offline   Reply With Quote