PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 30-04-2017, 19:08   #1
Mirrodin

Mirrodin is an unknown

Need urgent help!

First of all, sorry guys I know this is the wrong forum but I already posted this on the other forum but no one is online there... and I need your help quickly..

Im new to PES and i downloaded the PES 2017 trial edition. Its a nice game and i have a decent team. Right now im in a myclub leage tournament. I played the first game and won. My GP went over 10.000 so I did special agent spin to get a new player. I did this while I am still in the tournament. I got DYBALA (!!) but it says that I cant place it in my squad because I am in the tournament right now. So the "Add to Squad" option isnt possible anymore. The other options are "Add to myclub members" "convert into trainer" or "release". I obviously dont want to lose a player like dybala so what should I do? Can i add him to myclub members and put him back in my normal squad later?

Or should I just wait in the signing window until the tournament ends and then add him to my squad. will that work?

Mirrodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:24   #2
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Hey mate, you need to select add to myclub members, then after the tournament you can place him in your squad