PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-11-2017, 12:47   #1786
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
i understand. So you can't recreate multilevel tournament ingame with Konami League but you can make each league for itself with 12 teams, if you make new tournament "Konami League" you set teams to 12, and make that 3 times. You choose which 12 teams in which league, and other settings like cards and so on like you want it to.

if you do it like that you don't have to write tables, schedule and so on for yourself because the game makes everything for you.

I guess you want to start 3rd league and go up to 1st league? So you play one season per tournament, then you start again and just change "relegations" for example you put 1st place from 3rd league into 2nd league, 12th place of 2nd league in 3rd league and so on, and start it again that way.

That would definitely be the easiest way. Because Round Robin tournament can be created with Konami League, but just not multilevel so you just create 3 of them imho
Thank you speckkopf can do that, didnt realise thanks stupid me
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 12:18   #1787
AlexNose
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams

AlexNose is an unknown

Well, now... revolution in Italy finally, I did not expect the revolution in Austria, especially by taking your Sturm Graz coach! Croatia also risked eliminating and changed the coach in the race, we were luckier than we did. Today in Milan here is a daunting day, I will dedicate it all to arrange the nationals on ps4
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 14:14   #1788
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers Mad View Post
Thank you speckkopf can do that, didnt realise thanks stupid me
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNose View Post
Well, now... revolution in Italy finally, I did not expect the revolution in Austria, especially by taking your Sturm Graz coach! Croatia also risked eliminating and changed the coach in the race, we were luckier than we did. Today in Milan here is a daunting day, I will dedicate it all to arrange the nationals on ps4
well, a revolution isn't what it needs imho. For Italy it's just the point there are some old players, for them it would have been their last big event in the career, now that is gone and so also Buffon and some others retired from National team, so they need to build up new, a little bit.

But i don't think there was something wrong in italian football (but hard to judge from distance), i don't see anything negative in being 2nd place in the group behind Spain. Losing in a playoff can happen to every team in the world.

In Austria we just need to evolve, when i think about countries which are comparable or similar like for example Switzerland, Belgium, Serbia or Croatia, they are in football one or two steps ahead....
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 16:38   #1789
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

Speckkops, I have a problem with Senegal, Tunisia and Ghana. When import the teams, I get the window with the script "Can not make a full import: the total of players involved in the import does not reach the minimum number required for your team".
Old 25-11-2017, 19:25   #1790
Speckkopf

Quote:
Speckkops, I have a problem with Senegal, Tunisia and Ghana. When import the teams, I get the window with the script "Can not make a full import: the total of players involved in the import does not reach the minimum number required for your team".
to be honest i don't know why that is, for me they all have 23 players (would not be possible to have less in ingame national teams), i never had this error, sorry
Old 25-11-2017, 20:17   #1791
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
I think I had this error once or twice, try to import those teams again. Does it work at the second time?

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 22:26   #1792
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

Now Tunisia it's ok @ 2° time. Senegal only kit, no players. Ghana nothing... that strange.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:22   #1793
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i have that problems with some tomas NT in game exports

i think i will made or adapat NT kits for World Cup when all kits. i have some NT kits but for pes18 , i can adapt their to pes18
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 13:35   #1794
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
i have that problems with some tomas NT in game exports

i think i will made or adapat NT kits for World Cup when all kits. i have some NT kits but for pes18 , i can adapt their to pes18
that would be great, i finished all team update and even startet with additional NON-FIFA teams (i upload the kits in the next days). When we have all World Cup kits we have a final 100% version.
Old 26-11-2017, 17:22   #1795
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
that would be great, i finished all team update and even startet with additional NON-FIFA teams (i upload the kits in the next days). When we have all World Cup kits we have a final 100% version.
Old 02-12-2017, 15:57   #1796
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i am making new faces for some teams, when i finish some more, i uplodad here

for example

Bután

Tenzin Dorji
Real Face

http://www.worldfootball.com/t/4301/bhutan/bhutan/squad

Original face

New face
Old 02-12-2017, 16:07   #1797
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
i am making new faces for some teams, when i finish some more, i uplodad here

for example

Bután

Tenzin Dorji
Real Face

http://www.worldfootball.com/t/4301/bhutan/bhutan/squad

Original face

New face
Great, Good job

Btw, we can now play 2018 world cup, we already know the groups. Portugal is with Spain (our historic rivals ), Iran and Morocco. It will be interesting

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 16:26   #1798
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Great, Good job

Btw, we can now play 2018 world cup, we already know the groups. Portugal is with Spain (our historic rivals ), Iran and Morocco. It will be interesting
yes, but i think some team have really bad faces, i think i can do some , nt all , i never finish, but some they need

world cup i play later beacause i want to have the world cup kits

mi ID PSN gabigdaris (i play a lot of games, like Battlefield 4, Pes17, 18, GR Wildlands, etc)
Old 02-12-2017, 16:33   #1799
ggdaris

for example real face

Ugyen Dorji

Original

New
Old 02-12-2017, 22:12   #1800
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

World Cup on 2017 for me, this is a great thread
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote