PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-07-2017, 16:32   #1051
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

New Costa Rica 3rd Kit (Used in Gold Cup 2017)

Download in Kits Thread

Soon more Gold Cup 2017 kits

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 17:18   #1052
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Hey

I've been researching for Guam. Something amazing I found about it is that they have 3 defenders who are brothers. 2 are twins and the other one is younger, and they all made their debut for the national team in the same match haha

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...y-2732504.html

http://www.worldfootball.com/p/30995...tates/N.%20Lee
http://www.worldfootball.com/p/30994...tates/A.%20Lee
http://www.worldfootball.com/p/30996...tates/J.%20Lee

I also got Horizon Zero Dawn, a great game, I am making teams slower because I also want to play it a bit

When I finish my research I'll post here what I couldn't find. Surprisingly, Guam isn't too hard, a lot of players already played in USA and there's plenty of info and pictures for most of them.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 17:23   #1053
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Hey

I've been researching for Guam. Something amazing I found about it is that they have 3 defenders who are brothers. 2 are twins and the other one is younger, and they all made their debut for the national team in the same match haha

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...y-2732504.html

http://www.worldfootball.com/p/30995...tates/N.%20Lee
http://www.worldfootball.com/p/30994...tates/A.%20Lee
http://www.worldfootball.com/p/30996...tates/J.%20Lee

I also got Horizon Zero Dawn, a great game, I am making teams slower because I also want to play it a bit

When I finish my research I'll post here what I couldn't find. Surprisingly, Guam isn't too hard, a lot of players already played in USA and there's plenty of info and pictures for most of them.
i have Horizon zero dawn, is the best game of ps4 , now i have level 45

Old 10-07-2017, 17:50   #1054
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
i have Horizon zero dawn, is the best game of ps4 , now i have level 45
Good For me it looks great so far, I only got it yesterday so I'm only level 6 I think (I found an used copy on a local store, and I didn't think twice on buying it. A funny thing, right next to that game, there was a copy of PES 2009 for ps3, for only 99 cents (0.99) haha :P)

Old 10-07-2017, 19:29   #1055
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

@ggdaris

i will do template tonight, thanks for kits. Canada has new away kit btw.
@Thomas Fuchs

i also do Taiwan for next update
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 20:34   #1056
Swain108

Swain108 is an unknown

Hey lads, I've found the Falkland Islands Kit from the Island Games this year

Nothing on the away kit, although I believe it's the same kit but in blue.
Swain108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 20:35   #1057
Swain108

Swain108 is an unknown

Ignore me, I've found it

Both sponsors are on the banners they're holding
Swain108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 20:47   #1058
Speckkopf

thanks @Swain108 i will do the kits soon.
Old 10-07-2017, 20:53   #1059
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
@ggdaris

i will do template tonight, thanks for kits. Canada has new away kit btw.
@Thomas Fuchs

i also do Taiwan for next update
thanks, i now doing martinique gold cup kits, i done away and gk kit, need pics from home kit, anyone have it?? then i can finish and upload them

Martinique Gold Cup 2017 kits
Gk

Away

i dont see canada away kit, they play last weekend with home kit (red) , they have new gk kit, maybe i can do the new canada kit like 3rd kit

Old 10-07-2017, 21:32   #1060
ThomasFuchs

ThomasFuchs is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
thanks, i now doing martinique gold cup kits, i done away and gk kit, need pics from home kit, anyone have it?? then i can finish and upload them

Martinique Gold Cup 2017 kits
Gk

Away

i dont see canada away kit, they play last weekend with home kit (red) , they have new gk kit, maybe i can do the new canada kit like 3rd kit
Tomorrow i bring canada and french guyana gold cup squads
ThomasFuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 21:55   #1061
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasFuchs View Post
Tomorrow i bring canada and french guyana gold cup squads
great thanks, now i am doing USA gold cup kit

this is beta, need to fix collar, and add stars to the kit

Old 10-07-2017, 22:28   #1062
Speckkopf

@ggdaris

great kits, thanks!

Martinique home i would bet it is white with blue applications.

Canada has new away kit already since march: http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/0...-away-kit.html
Old 10-07-2017, 23:29   #1063
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
@ggdaris

great kits, thanks!

Martinique home i would bet it is white with blue applications.

Canada has new away kit already since march: http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/0...-away-kit.html
ok thanks about that, when i finish i upload them (martinique)
About canda i cant make it if i dont see the complete kit, sorry, have to wait next match (maybe they use it)

i finish usa gold cup kit
(the collar was a hell to do)

here the previews

Old 11-07-2017, 00:00   #1064
philips_99

Hey I need some help with little things for Guam. For the first time ever, I found pictures for every single player but I couldn't find some positions.

I only need the right positions (got all the other info) for:

DF Micah Paulino

MF Travis Nicklaw (I found websites saying he was a forward and a midfielder, but also find that he already played as a defender because of his height, he must be some kind of "All Terrain" player )

MF Dylan Naputi

MF Eddie Na

I also need:

ST Tye Perdido - position and weight

GK Sean Evans - height and weight

Btw, great kits @ggdaris specially like that USA kit, it's the first Nike kit from this season I actually like.

Old 11-07-2017, 00:02   #1065
ggdaris

i do 3 version of Martinique (away or home , not sure)

i dont have the real pic, for now be use one until i see the real kit

tomorrow i post Usa gold cup kit, martinica, and others