PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-08-2009, 10:40   #31
FIORE_FAN
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2003
  • Location: Denmark
  • Supports: Denmark: OB • England: Arsenal • Spain: Barcelona • NFL: NY GIANTS
  • XBox: MHL DK
  • Posts: 248

FIORE_FAN is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectstrik View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdBIIaaYNw

gameplay video at gamescom of pes2010
I linked to that in the "Gamescom started" thread - but couldn't bump the thread up, because I would get another yellow card for doubleposting...
__________________
_____________________
FIORE – FIGO – PIRES
Are really the best there is!!
(…and now MESSI joined the club!)


FIORE_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 11:01   #32
Hunter
BELIEVE
Hunter's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2003
  • Location: Castelia City
  • Posts: 16,788

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectstrik View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdBIIaaYNw

gameplay video at gamescom of pes2010
Looks excellent to be honest. Graphically very impressive and it looks a hell of a lot more fluent and free flowing with the new 360 degree movement system.

You can see there is new slide tackling animation as well with a last ditch slide in the box winning the ball, it looked wonderful. Another plus point is the hit detection for collisions looks up to scratch as well, as around the 2:55 mark, two French players collide with each other and react accordingly.

Anyone else notice the nets too? From what I could notice, they looked to be a completely different shape in the sense that they weren't like a box shape, the back sloped down a bit - quite like an old school style of net, and in the video, the net colour looks blue, possibly representing France?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIORE_FAN
I linked to that in the "Gamescom started" thread - but couldn't bump the thread up, because I would get another yellow card for doubleposting...
Can you not click the "Edit" function on the bottom of your post to include the video in your previous post no?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 11:21   #33
FIORE_FAN
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2003
  • Location: Denmark
  • Supports: Denmark: OB • England: Arsenal • Spain: Barcelona • NFL: NY GIANTS
  • XBox: MHL DK
  • Posts: 248

FIORE_FAN is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Looks excellent to be honest. Graphically very impressive and it looks a hell of a lot more fluent and free flowing with the new 360 degree movement system.

You can see there is new slide tackling animation as well with a last ditch slide in the box winning the ball, it looked wonderful. Another plus point is the hit detection for collisions looks up to scratch as well, as around the 2:55 mark, two French players collide with each other and react accordingly.

Anyone else notice the nets too? From what I could notice, they looked to be a completely different shape in the sense that they weren't like a box shape, the back sloped down a bit - quite like an old school style of net, and in the video, the net colour looks blue, possibly representing France?



Can you not click the "Edit" function on the bottom of your post to include the video in your previous post no?
Yup! But that doesn't bump up the thread to the top, so people would be able to see that something new is in the thread... ;o)
__________________
_____________________
FIORE – FIGO – PIRES
Are really the best there is!!
(…and now MESSI joined the club!)
FIORE_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 11:29   #34
shaun7
Registered User
shaun7's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2005
  • Location: Malta
  • Supports: Juventus
  • Posts: 4,206

shaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaman View Post
graphics are good but gameplay is not. Why do you still score goals like the one france just scored. Why do players still run like robots? Why is the ball physics so unrealistic as in seems attached to the ground... not looking good...
Why? Because those are 2 players playing it and appearantly they are bad at it. Look at the france vs germany where the AI is controlling one of them and see the difference in defence skill level.
Oh and btw, the defence in reality makes mistakes too.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shaun7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 12:43   #35
Die Hard Pes Fan
Registered User
Die Hard Pes Fan's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2009
  • Supports: Rangers, Glentoran, Man City
  • XBox: GFC BriDGy RFC
  • Posts: 884

Die Hard Pes Fan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

The slide tackles look great!

It looks alot harder which is great.
__________________
Watch out for Vladimer Wiess, he will be a cracker!

Don't forget Aaron Niguez.
Die Hard Pes Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 19:34   #36
A-EMINEM
Newbie
A-EMINEM's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 3

A-EMINEM is an unknown

replace stadium in pes 2010

i have question:How to replace stadiums in pes 2010?
for example i downloaded a stadium from moddingway for pes 2010 but i dont know how to replace it on the bristol marry stadium?
A-EMINEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:55.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.