PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-06-2009, 23:17   #1
PesMaster1
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Answer This Question

Why is the serie A not fully licensed this time and is every national team licensed and why is there only 1 team from spain licensed ?

PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 23:23   #2
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Is this for the 2010 game?

I guess it's because the licensing contracts have run out and Konami haven't renewed them, either by choice or not been able to due to losing them to someone else.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 23:33   #3
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Answer = Money

Doesn't it always?
Old 22-06-2009, 01:24   #4
PesMaster1

terrible to hear , are all the nations licensed or just the decent ones ?
Old 22-06-2009, 05:04   #5
shaun7
  • Supports: Juventus

shaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

What? How do you know that serie A won't be fully licensed???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shaun7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 20:09   #6
PesMaster1

well i seen it on the pes 2010 wikipedia website
Old 22-06-2009, 20:43   #7
iosonocanadese
  • Supports: Toronto FC, Udinese Calcio
  • XBox: Joe Bowen

iosonocanadese has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun7 View Post
What? How do you know that serie A won't be fully licensed???
I think all the teams will probably be licensed but like last year they won't have the license to the 'Lega Calcio Serie A TIM' name or badge. It's one of the most popular leagues so I can't see why they'd drop the license...

Anyway, the licensed teams bit has been erased from the PES2010 wiki page, we're probably going to have to wait a bit longer to know who will actually be in the game. It was probably just someone posting who he thought SHOULD be in the game or who he guessed would be in. That's the problem with wikipedia, anyone can edit it and say whatever they want.
iosonocanadese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 21:16   #8
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I dont trust whats on that page yet I'll wait to hear something from Konami
StringerBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 05:06   #9
shaun7
  • Supports: Juventus

shaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Ah, at least the teams will be licensed. No big deal for me if the badge isn't there. I hope we can add league badges of our own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shaun7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 16:42   #10
Lugash
  • Supports: Newcastle
  • XBox: Bosson

Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PesMaster1 View Post
well i seen it on the pes 2010 wikipedia website
And you actually beleive what it says on that site? The other day it had Serie A and La Liga as fully licenced.

Lugash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 16:48   #11
dan80

dan80 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

well it still good that international team will be licenced so that could mean more real faces for players
dan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 14:39   #12
R9NALD9

R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

sigh, when are people going to learn that wikipedia is not a trustworthy source??

Maybe I should go and change that the EPL will be completely licensed this year and sit back end enjoy the total chaos and exitement in these forums.

R9NALD9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 20:43   #13
PesMaster1

your correct sir, i've learnt not to believe wikipedia.