PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 17-06-2009, 20:58   #1
maahe

maahe is an unknown

Exclamation The Actual team name and kits

is there going to be actual kits for the Barclays Premiership or the usual stuff like man red man blue or manchester united or manchester city please i hope it is the actual kits =):rolleyehttp://www.pesgaming.com/images/smilies/v6/rolleyes.gifs:

maahe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 21:42   #2
Trevi
  • Supports: Jaiba Brava

Trevi has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Most probably only two of the Premier League Teams will be licensed (actual kits) the rest will be the “usual stuff” I believe.
Trevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 16:52   #3
CocoBZ
  • Supports: SC FC Gloria Buzău SA, SC FC Steaua Bucureşti SA

CocoBZ is an unknown

the ea guys have the licence for the english league so there will be only 2 english teams (L'pool and Man Utd) licensed in PES.
CocoBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 17:06   #4
shaun7
  • Supports: Juventus

shaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

^True but how do you know it's man utd?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shaun7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 19:38   #5
Steev09

Steev09 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun7 View Post
^True but how do you know it's man utd?
He doesn't Im guessing, I think Liverpool are a sure thing as they have some sort of parnership going with PES for the next few years I think. To be honest I hope it is Man Utd though, It makes sense to licence the best team in the country instead of someone like Everton (no offence to any Evertonians). The new Man Utd kits Ive seen look pretty horrible though.
Steev09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 05:27   #6
shaun7
  • Supports: Juventus

shaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

^I think it's true though. Maun utd will be livensed AGAIN. Not fair.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shaun7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 08:14   #7
CocoBZ

CocoBZ is an unknown

I don't know how true it is, but this is what is said on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PES_2010
Old 19-06-2009, 10:43   #8
R9NALD9

R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I agree with you saying that the two best teams should be licensed. Liverpool - Yes. Man Utd - yes

It totally sucked when Newcastle and Tottenham were the licensed teams...WTF

R9NALD9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 11:00   #9
niggaz83

niggaz83 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.niggaz83 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

but that's why patches are made mate...Until the Konami company don't spend more money in making the game better (licenses, faces, kits, accesories,...) like EASports this won't change...

Last edited by niggaz83; 19-06-2009 at 11:03.. Reason: mistake
niggaz83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 13:44   #10
Steev09

Steev09 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9 View Post
I agree with you saying that the two best teams should be licensed. Liverpool - Yes. Man Utd - yes

It totally sucked when Newcastle and Tottenham were the licensed teams...WTF
Agreed, that was a shocker alright, I reckon they just drew names out a hat for that one lol.
Steev09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 02:12   #11
alkemy007
  • XBox: alkemy007_uk

alkemy007 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggaz83 View Post
but that's why patches are made mate...Until the Konami company don't spend more money in making the game better (licenses, faces, kits, accesories,...) like EASports this won't change...
I agree with you on the licenses, kits & accessories but faces?...PES has always had good faces..way better than the god awful ones in FIFA.
alkemy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 13:01   #12
webweb
  • Supports: Aberdeen & Aston Villa
  • PSN: thedons-web

webweb is an unknown

If that wiki article is anything to go by, I certainly hope that more teams/leagues become licensed in the future. Only Barca licensed from the Spanish league, Only AC & Juve from the Italian league, not even Celtic & Rangers from the SPL, No Spain/Brazil/Scotland national teams... Very dissapointing if true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Beckham
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.'
Newcastle team, 2004 : Shearer cort Bellamy given Bramble speed !!

[sigpic][/sigpic]
webweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 15:24   #13
Suv
  • Supports: I just support good football
  • PSN: Suv82

Suv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Suv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I agree that it'll probably just be those 2 teams (Man U & Liverpool). If not, just 2 licenced prem teams anyway. Im pretty sure Liverpool will be licenced though as Torres is shown in the teaser trailer wearing a Liverpool kit.
You know it'll be the same old deal unfortunately
Suv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 15:58   #14
dan80

dan80 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

well hopefully manutd will be but i doubt the whole PL will be as fifa own the rights
dan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 16:19   #15
CocoBZ

CocoBZ is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by webweb View Post
If that wiki article is anything to go by, I certainly hope that more teams/leagues become licensed in the future. Only Barca licensed from the Spanish league, Only AC & Juve from the Italian league, not even Celtic & Rangers from the SPL, No Spain/Brazil/Scotland national teams... Very dissapointing if true.
These are the licenses Konami bought so far, so there will be more, not only these.

Later Edit: If you read the article NOW, you'll see that they bought some new licenses. Yipee, Steaua is again in PES ... I wonder if they will buy the license for Unirea Urziceni.