PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-01-2016, 15:05   #46
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

@Ali What the actual fuck happened here?

https://gfycat.com/GeneralGlossyBeardedcollie

Edit: and why were you playing on a minefield?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 15:12   #47
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

That's the standard of non-league football grounds for you. I say good on them for playing despite the state that the pitch was in. Makes it a good day out for the Bolton faithful.

Must've been quite a game changer when SHOLA Ameobi came on as a sub?
Old 10-01-2016, 16:05   #48
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
@Ali What the actual fuck happened here?

https://gfycat.com/GeneralGlossyBeardedcollie

Edit: and why were you playing on a minefield?
Just some idiot fan coming onto the pitch, and as Bez said, that's the type of pitch you get in non-league grounds. It had been pissing it down the night before, and there were several pitch inspections before the match, it was touch and go whether it'd go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez View Post
Must've been quite a game changer when SHOLA Ameobi came on as a sub?
Touched the ball about twice, one of those touches was a scuffed shot from 5yards out that didn't make it over the line....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 16:20   #49
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Just some idiot fan coming onto the pitch
I've read that the guy wanted to disrupt the play, and that's why the referee not only didn't stop the match, but extended his arms in the typical "all's fine, keep going" advantage rule sign.

What's strange is that supposedly broadcasting images of pitch invaders in not allowed, and the referee should have stopped it. I guess it was interrupted after the attack ended?

Quote:
and as Bez said, that's the type of pitch you get in non-league grounds.
Ah, I see. I thought you would have better conditions (it is the kind of stuff we have were as well), but the weather surely doesn't help.

Old 10-01-2016, 22:49   #50
rebelinho

@Ali and @Bez This was today, Famalicão vs Varzim.

Apart from the big three + Braga, Guimarães and a few others turfs are usually more suitable for horticulture. During winter it's even worse.

Clubs from Madeira (Marítimo, Nacional and União) usually have shiny, green turfs that turn into mudpits in the 6-yard boxes due to weather. Nacional x Porto was interrupted some good 20 times, Benfica have played 7 minutes today and the clock reads over 65 mins. And the rain was almost non existant, because when it rains... Just search "Belluschi Porto trick" and you'll see what happens... in the best stadiums. Imagine in the bad ones (you probably have it similr there).

Edit: Benfica's match was cancelled.

Old 11-01-2016, 00:14   #51
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Porto are bastards Rebelinho.

Boavista are already going to be relegated this season for having a shit squad on the back of the accelerated promotion back into the top flight last season. All this after years in the lower leagues for an enforced relegation that should never have happened - where's the financial compensation???? - and you had to thump them 5-0?

Loureiro needs to fix some matches. Fast!
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 00:22   #52
rebelinho

This was the best game I've watched in ages. I'm up to my ears in exams but said "Fuck it" ans watched the whole thing. If tonight's study marathon goes well I'll give some insight on the match.

And what financial compensation? We're broke!

Old 11-01-2016, 08:26   #53
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
This was the best game I've watched in ages. I'm up to my ears in exams but said "Fuck it" ans watched the whole thing. If tonight's study marathon goes well I'll give some insight on the match.

And what finantial compensation? We're broke!
Boavista's financial compensation from the Portuguese federation (or anywhere else they can get it). Fuck Porto - pissed that Sporting beat Braga though as it solidifies them at the top for the time being.

As it is, Boavista were a mess before the enforced relegation anyway, that just accelerated the demise. Not entirely sure where the club goes after this season as I can't see them coming back up any time soon. I know it seems early to assume they're down but most of the points came at the start of the season and that gap to 16th looks frightening.
Old 11-01-2016, 12:39   #54
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
pissed that Sporting beat Braga though as it solidifies them at the top for the time being.
Don't even get me started on that one. If you think english or italian referees are bad...

Old 19-02-2016, 21:59   #55
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

How good is Alex Sandro,the brazilian left back in Juventus?
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 01:53   #56
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisanWenger View Post
How good is Alex Sandro,the brazilian left back in Juventus?
I don't really watch Juventus games, so take my words with a grain of salt, but from what I read he has been quite good lately. Just like the rest of the team he started poorly but now picked up some nice form, even scoring a few weeks ago. Probably the best from our ex players.

Why do you ask?

Old 20-02-2016, 20:57   #57
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Well,statistically he is very good apparently so just wanted to confirm that.

Keeping my eye on brazilians,i hope they can raise to their hey days once again,the footballing world needs the pure footie of brazil.
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 21:08   #58
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisanWenger View Post
Well,statistically he is very good apparently so just wanted to confirm that.

Keeping my eye on brazilians,i hope they can raise to their hey days once again,the footballing world needs the pure footie of brazil.
No it doesn't

Someone does need to keep Argentina, England, France, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain at bay though. Germany can't do it alone (Italy are poor, Brazil are abysmal). Time for Wales to rise up
Old 21-02-2016, 02:54   #59
rebelinho

Argentina won't achieve shit while they keep that toddler as a manager.

Same regarding England. So much talent...

Feance and Spain will be true contenders for silverware in the ipcoming years. We might join them if we get a decent coach, and our youngsters are given time, space and oport1unities to keep developing.

Netherlands... Not sure what to say. They do know how to turn a bunch of incredible players in a pile of shit. I'm not expecting much for them tbh. Kinda like Italy but to an even greater extent.

@Sweey how have your kids been? Gabbiadinni (pardon my spelling), Perin, Insigne, Verratti, Destro, Berardi, Sturaro, Bertolacci, Saponara? In a more summarized way, do you think they'll fulfill their potential?

Old 21-02-2016, 13:49   #60
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
how have your kids been? Gabbiadinni (pardon my spelling), Perin, Insigne, Verratti, Destro, Berardi, Sturaro, Bertolacci, Saponara? In a more summarized way, do you think they'll fulfill their potential?
Gabbiadini - Doesn't get much playing time so can't get into a rhythm to perform consistently. Clearly has enough talent and I believe he could do a job for Napoli or another big Italian club if he were trusted more. At Napoli its hard when Higuain has been so prolific. Wanted by Milan and others but very costly.

Perin - He's solid enough but doesn't fully convince me yet, I think his decision-making needs to improve. No reason to believe he won't fulfil his potential.

Insigne - Having a wonderful season at Napoli where he links up wonderfully with Higuain. He's clearly grown whereas Benitez didn't trust him. He will need to prove to everyone, perhaps this summer, that he can translate that to the national team. His under-21 performances were always good but that doesn't mean anything. For me, he's the creative spark Italy sorely misses these days and has the potential to be really special.

Verratti - I think he's continuing to grow, he just needs to be a bit more consistent in the very big matches. There's no reason to believe he won't be one of the world's best midfielders for many years to come.

Destro - I don't think he'll ever fulfil his potential. He's doing much better under Donadoni at Bologna but, with the greatest of respect, that's just Bologna. It isn't as though he's doing what Roberto Baggio () did at Bologna.

Berardi - He, like Simone Zaza, needs to learn to control his temper. The talent is clear to see but he's too inconsistent and although that can clearly be resolved with age, I'd argue that having been at Sassuolo for so long he should be improving year on year which isn't the case this season.

Sturaro - He's solid but it is easier to be solid in a strong team like Juventus than at, for example, Milan or Roma. I actually find him difficult to judge but lean more towards the belief that he's got a long way to go yet.

Bertolacci - He's settling in much better at Milan now but has plenty of room to grow. If he manages it, he'll perhaps be a bit like Montolivo - a player who struggles to lead a team alone but alongside a great midfielder can raise his own game (as Montolivo did alongside Pirlo for Italy) to give the opposition a problem when determining how to shut the duo down.

Saponara - He was poorly managed at Milan. Having done brilliantly for Empoli in Serie B playing behind a front-two, we barely played him and when we did, it was out wide on the right. He's back at Empoli, back in his favoured role and getting rave reviews linking him with a summer move to Juventus. I think he can make it at a big club if he's given the chance to prove himself and that Milan made a(nother) giant mistake with him.

A few others....

Florenzi (Roma) - I'm a big fan and think he's going to be a key resource for Italy over the coming years as he can play in midfield or at right-back.

Romagnoli (Milan) - Easily our best defender at Milan but still has some growing to do as there are occasionally games in which he struggles during the opening period. Could be better than Chiellini who I rate as being only half as a good as Baresi, Maldini and Nesta but still better than everyone now bar perhaps Barzagli who was on his level for at least two years.

Rugani (Juventus) - As with Romagnoli, he could be as good as or better than Chiellini. Isn't given the chances at Juventus that he feels he dserves but they know how good he can be in the future. Wanted by Milan to partner with Romagnoli but Juventus won't sell.

Bernardeschi (Fiorentina) - Needs to work on his teamwork and decision-making. Hugely creative and clearly a talent but there's a long way to go and someone like Insigne has shown so much more to date.

Zappacosta (Torino) - I like him a lot and was mildly disappointed that Milan didn't sign him in the summer although we were never linked. Solid right-back who I expect to see getting better and better.

Baselli (Torino) - Another I like a lot and I was very disappointed that Milan didn't go for him in the summer having considered him for a long time. Started the season with a bang before going a bit more quiet but he can tackle, pass and shoot from distance. I expect him to grow quickly as a regular.