PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 30-08-2005, 14:23   #16
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Exclamation Celtic close in on Chinese ace...

Celtic are expected to seal the signing of Chinese defender Du Wei after he was granted a work permit.

Bhoys boss Gordon Strachan has expressed a desire to sign the tall central defender to bolster his squad.

The Shanghai Shenhua ace enjoyed a short trial spell at the Scottish giants last month and he impressed Strachan.

Strachan has been searching for defensive reinforcement after making a shaky start to the new season and the club have still to find replacements for Jackie McNamara, Ulrik Laursen and Joos Valgaeren.

Celtic had been struggling to agree a deal with Shanghai for Wei, but with the stumbling block of a work permit being resolved, it appears he is on his way to Glasgow.

I read on the text the fee was 800k.

Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 14:28   #17
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie9
Celtic had been struggling to agree a deal with Shanghai for Wei, but with the stumbling block of a work permit being resolved, it appears he is on his way to Glasgow.

I read on the text the fee was 800k.
dunno why celtic will struggle to agree a deal... they don't even have 800k to pay? no champions league really hurts...
Old 30-08-2005, 14:33   #18
Charlie

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Hurts bad. Lost out on a couple mill. Have to work around it now just.

Hope Du Wei is able to bring something we need!
Old 30-08-2005, 14:44   #19
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

Quote:
Hurts bad. Lost out on a couple mill. Have to work around it now just.

Hope Du Wei is able to bring something we need!
it's a smart buy for celtic i think. i mean there are 13m people in china and u need only 1% to buy a celtic shirt with du wei's name on it, u will earn more than playing in the champions league. same as nakamura...

but whether he can adapt to live in scotland remains to be seen. the meals are quite different, so celtic will netta open a chinese restaurant and a sushi bar (for nakamura) now...
Old 30-08-2005, 15:15   #20
Charlie

Yep, hope Naka and Du Wei enjoy life in Glasgow. And i think theyll suit life with us well (esp. Naka) time will tell like. Fingers crossed anyway.
Old 30-08-2005, 15:21   #21
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

Quote:
Yep, hope Naka and Du Wei enjoy life in Glasgow. And i think theyll suit life with us well (esp. Naka) time will tell like. Fingers crossed anyway.
nakamura is well-travelled so he will have no problems... my concert is du wei's style won't suit european football. but i reckon he is better than varga at least...
Old 30-08-2005, 15:24   #22
Charlie

Have you ever seen Du Wei play? I havent. Dont suppose you got a clip of him? Hopefully he WILL be better than Varga at least!
Old 30-08-2005, 15:26   #23
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

i am chinese and i watched him played a few time in the chinese league. but u can never compare the chinese premier league to spl... but he is big and strong. i will say he's like laursen?
Old 30-08-2005, 15:27   #24
Charlie

Well lets hope he'll do the business anyway!
Old 30-08-2005, 20:25   #25
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthk2004
i mean there are 13m people in china and u need only 1% to buy a celtic shirt
Is it not 1.3bn?

I haven't ever seen this Du Wei character so I won't come to any conclusions until I have seen him play. Although I would much rather have Krygiakos than a marketing tool to sell more shirts.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 05:56   #26
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50!
Is it not 1.3bn?

I haven't ever seen this Du Wei character so I won't come to any conclusions until I have seen him play. Although I would much rather have Krygiakos than a marketing tool to sell more shirts.
u really need krygiakos... 0-3 just can't be acceptable...
Old 31-08-2005, 19:46   #27
gerard1922

gerard1922 is an unknown

All i know about du wei is hes similar to bobo,big strong good at heading.i hope bobo leaves hes just not commited anymore 2 celtic. why r we not signing ian harte, we cant go through the season with camara.
gerard1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 19:54   #28
gerard1922

gerard1922 is an unknown

just read something on itv.com we might b swapping agathe for shinji ono, i personally dont want that, agathe iis meant 2 be unhappy with his current contract. what is it with celtic wanting to buy players from asia all of a sudden!!
gerard1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 13:01   #29
Charlie

Thumbs up

Well marketing tool or not, i hope he does what he's supposed to do.

Ps.I hope Agathe stays too, i think he's alright.
Old 01-09-2005, 17:00   #30
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerard1922
just read something on itv.com we might b swapping agathe for shinji ono, i personally dont want that, agathe iis meant 2 be unhappy with his current contract. what is it with celtic wanting to buy players from asia all of a sudden!!
oho: oh no!