PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Where will Wigan finish next season?
Top four 2 4.26%
UEFA cup spot 4 8.51%
Mid-table 31 65.96%
Bottom three 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2007, 18:19   #31
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by God View Post
Something about St. Helens being the better rugby team.

Preki-USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2007, 20:36   #32
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil W.A.F.C View Post
please dont get me started on this one. i dont know if u know or not but wigans turned blue poor crowds at the thugby means that its diein off death and i hope rugby does aswel also if u want to talk about rugby make a new thread i dont want it associated with the football it knocks me sick
Makes.......perfect........... .........sense............:huh :
Old 26-11-2007, 20:39   #33
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Football is a game played by Gentlemen and watched by Hooligans.
Rugby is a game played by Hooligans and watched by Gentlemen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2007, 21:09   #34
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

exactly and rugby is shiteb
Phil W.A.F.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 22:32   #35
Phil W.A.F.C

Great point for us men on saturday maybe this could kick start are season but it wont be easy c'mon whelen splash some cash
Old 28-12-2007, 19:58   #36
tokerWAFC
Banned

tokerWAFC is as bad as a Meyyappan post

What a team wigan are !!!!!!! All you lot who so called support united and liverpool dont have a clue. When at least half of the people on here who claim they are united and liverpool fans have season tickets. Ill stop supporting wigan !!!!! Stevey Bruces Blue N White Army Marching On !!!!!!!
tokerWAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 21:59   #37
somegooner
  • Supports: Mainly Arsenal, but I follow Ajax and Al-Ahly too.

somegooner has disabled reputation

Someone just cancel this thread. Please!! It is THE crappiest and most pathetic thread I have ever seen. Official club threads are for talking about team issues and not for giving fans of the big 4 teams stick for not supporting Wigan. Phil and Toker just hear me out NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT WIGAN!!!!!!!! THEY ARE A CRAP TEAM THAT HAD A FLUKEY GAME AGAINST BLACKBURN!!!!

PS: Phil please tell me what "Thugby" means.
Old 28-12-2007, 22:29   #38
lukas9

lukas9 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by somegooner View Post
Someone just cancel this thread. Please!! It is THE crappiest and most pathetic thread I have ever seen. Official club threads are for talking about team issues and not for giving fans of the big 4 teams stick for not supporting Wigan. Phil and Toker just hear me out NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT WIGAN!!!!!!!! THEY ARE A CRAP TEAM THAT HAD A FLUKEY GAME AGAINST BLACKBURN!!!!

But its good supporting weaker team evrybody fucking supports big teams
lukas9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 22:37   #39
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:

...coming from the Arsenal fan from Dubai. Shut the fuck up.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 22:47   #40
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Toker: get that chip off your shoulder.

Somegooner: stop being arrogant.

Lukas: stop being a hypocrite.
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 23:52   #41
Phil W.A.F.C

Quote:

Thugby means rugby. I said it becuase aload of thugs play it. I admit we aint the best team in the league but how can you say the win against Blackburn was flukey? I guess the win against Newcasle was to eh? Fuckin clueless u mate. No respect is due when a team like Wigan win because u only see them play twice and that against Arsenal so shut up you fuckin muppet
Old 29-12-2007, 00:14   #42
Phil W.A.F.C

[QUOTE=Lugash;1156831]We all think you're shite. Every last one of us.[/QUOTE

yeah mate as you was saying?
Old 29-12-2007, 13:07   #43
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

We still do think you're shite.

It's not exactly pulling up trees beating us the way our performances have been as of late.
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 23:08   #44
Phil W.A.F.C

a win's a win. never beat us at the JJB by the way 3 times in the league and once in the Carling Cup
Old 30-12-2007, 10:31   #45
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

How did you get on yesterday then Phil?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote