PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-02-2016, 20:43   #61
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I won't rant here about yesterday's match. Just gonna say

Quote:
Defensively... oh boy. I have never centre backs as bad as these in Porto. We need better players, there isn't a way around it.
is truer than ever.

That fucker going out, walking, while the team plays (and loses), is Maicon. Maicon is a cunt that not only leaves his team behind, he does so while being the fucking captain. 10/15 years ago, probably even less, if any player in Porto did this they would never, I repeat, never, touch the grass again. Lose, win, it all matters, but that can be forgiven. Leaving the pitch without giving it all is not acceptable. The thought of the captain doing this (I can't believe I'm writing these words...) was so remote that it was never discussed. Jorge Costa would more easily die on the pitch than leave his team mates behind. Rodolfo Reis was not the captain, and he said yesternight that he would never step on the pitch with a player behaving like Maicon did.

Quote:
"I've had colleagues with broken arms playing. I myself played with pain and major injuries and continued until the manager would allow the switch."

Given this attitude, the former player does not forgive: "For me, Maicon can not and must not play again wearing FC Porto's emblem. If he was my colleague, would not allow him to play with me anymore".
Above all, attitude. The same can be said about Arsenal and Leicester. Attitude and desire, willingness to win, giving everything defending the club and their/our own values is more important than everything else.

Something has to change. This lack of ethic is well buried within the club, all the way up to the administration. But I'll leave that to another time. Because if this keeps going, there will be another time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 02:34   #62
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I've been quite busy this past week, but better late than never right?

Derby match vs Benfica

What a game this was! Great for the neutrals (broken defences are always fun), and of course a pleasant score as far as I'm concerned. Peseiro showed his balls by not dropping Danilo do the CB role (Lope never had the courage to do this), keeping the midifeld balanced (fulcral in the end, we won because of our midfield advantage), bringing Chidozie from the B team (best defender on the pitch, failed in marking just once (and Benfica scored) and was almost perfect in the ball playing aspect of his game). Layun defended better than I expected, Maxi is Maxi, Herrera is a wonderful player when he feels like it (still not the best for our possessive game, although he should fit Peseiro's idea). Oh, and Martins Indi is dumber than a matress.

Renato showed his inexperience, Gaitan wasn't there, Benfica's whole defence was bad, Jonas played better than usual in a more difficult game but still not good enough. In the first 45 minutes they had us, but the second half was ours. All in all I think we deserved the win.

At last: Casillas. You probably read stuff about his display. Best game he had in years. What a time to wake up.

UEL match vs Dortmund

Kinda met my expectations. Layun showed his versatility, and the defence(what defence? imagine using Enrique and Walcott as full backs, and Bellerin as a centre back)/team as a whole worked reasonably well to stop Dortmund's attack. Nevertheless they broke us and managed to score.

Attack was non existent. Brahimi was MIA. Marega might be enough for domestic games, but at this level he is useless. Aboubakar fought well but was alone. Sérgio Oliveira was better than I expected, but still rubbish. Neves tried to play balls from deep without any luck.

Seeing this in a rational way, we will go through. Last year vs Bayern we lost 5 or 6 (or 7) in Germany and won here. With a proper defence we might stand a chance, but while this whole rational approach gives me hope, I don't believe we'll go through.

Maicon is out

I don't care if we go the rest of the season with just 2 CBs + 1 youngster. I don't care all three of them are injured. Hell, I don't even care if we end up letting him go on a free. This had to be done. Honor, pride and willingness to win above all that. Maicon gave us many incredible moments, but he has failed miserably. Even worse, he lied and left his teammates fighting alone, all this as captain. This was the only option. And he must never come back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:35   #63
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

When was the last time that you felt a Porto squad was this poor? Recently when Benfica won the title or a long time before that?

A slightly improved Boavista travel to Sporting on Monday. No chance of getting anything there I fear....would love a point to reduce their lead and continue the crawl away from the relegation zone.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 15:38   #64
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
When was the last time that you felt a Porto squad was this poor? Recently when Benfica won the title or a long time before that?
2013/14 we had worse players overall, but the difference is not much. That season was more up to our manager's inability to deal with the pressure. Before that, the worse I remember (since 03/04, didn't follow much football before that season) is probably 07/08, but it was still much better than now.

Old 28-02-2016, 22:39   #65
rebelinho

vs Belenenses, 28/02/2016

- Brahimi makes it one
- Tonel makes it two. Great own goal
- Casillas, part 1
- Casillas, part 2

Missing the 2-1.

Well, this was a tough one. Belenenses have improved under the new boy Velasquez hand, and our defence is worse than ever. Casillas held the 3 points almost by himself.

Offensively it was a decent display. Marega still didn't show anything worth of a positive note, Suk is the equivalent of Paloschi in Liga NOS, incredible work rate and pressuring upfront. Brahimi looked more composed than in the last few week.

Our midfield wasn't capable of stopping Carlos Martins & his friends. They played in our half with too much ease, quick passing and movement. This really needs to be addressed, otherwise I can see us conceding more often than advisable. Angel is utter shit, Chidozie needs time, Danilo needs to rest, Andréx2 is already resting on the pitch. As bad as this sounds the main goal was achieved: 3 points.

Waiting for the next battle!

Old 23-04-2016, 17:31   #66
rebelinho

Unbelievable. What a volley. Neves' goal this afternoon.

my.mixtape.moe/eqsrdu.mp4

Old 14-05-2016, 13:43   #67
rebelinho

Finally this fucking season is almost over. After today's impressive 4-0 win over a very-non-impressive Boavista side I can only hope for a decent display and silverware in Taça de Portugal final.

History of the match can be summarized in a single sentence: André Silva got his first goal with the senior shirt, and he bloody deserved it. Works tirelessly, creating spaces and asking for the ball. May this be the first of many.

Old 14-05-2016, 18:09   #68
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Boavista - I'm just happy they stayed up. Go back five or six weeks and I thought they were doomed.
Old 15-05-2016, 13:29   #69
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
Boavista - I'm just happy they stayed up. Go back five or six weeks and I thought they were doomed.
Still, not even comparable to the absolute miracle Tondela pulled.

Some facts:

- In the first half (17 games = 51 points) they had a mesmerizing 8 points. Less than half the games played.

- With just 8 games to go (=24 points), they were 11 points below safety.

- In the last 7 games (=21 points) Benfica and Sporting both accrued all those 21 points. Tondela was third in the league with 17.

- In this last matchweek they had to win and either Vitória de Setúbal or União da Madeira had to lose. If both drew Tondela would go down to Segunda Liga. Well, União lost and Vitória drew.

- They had 3 managers in this single season. First was Vitor Paneira, sacked in the 7th round. He was replaced by Rui Bento, sacked just 5 rounds later. Petit had been sacked by Boavista the round before, and was appointed later that week. The rest is history.

Old 15-05-2016, 14:02   #70
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Still, not even comparable to the absolute miracle Tondela pulled.

Some facts:

- In the first half (17 games = 51 points) they had a mesmerizing 8 points. Less than half the games played.

- With just 8 games to go (=24 points), they were 11 points below safety.

- In the last 7 games (=21 points) Benfica and Sporting both accrued all those 21 points. Tondela was third in the league with 17.

- In this last matchweek they had to win and either Vitória de Setúbal or União da Madeira had to lose. If both drew Tondela would go down to Segunda Liga. Well, União lost and Vitória drew.

- They had 3 managers in this single season. First was Vitor Paneira, sacked in the 7th round. He was replaced by Rui Bento, sacked just 5 rounds later. Petit had been sacked by Boavista the round before, and was appointed later that week. The rest is history.
Oh I know all about Tondela, for most of the season I've considered them gone and had been looking at how Boavista could outwit Academica to avoid the second relegation spot. Brilliant story but thank fuck Boavista got their shit together or they'd have been gone at Tondela's expense.
Old 22-05-2016, 17:40   #71
rebelinho

What the fuck?

https://www.streamable.com/1btq

Old 22-05-2016, 18:57   #72
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Not going well is it?

When did Milan switch to a blue and white kit?
Old 22-05-2016, 20:19   #73
rebelinho

Kill me.

Old 26-05-2016, 14:25   #74
rebelinho

12 years. We must regain this spirit.

Old 26-05-2016, 14:42   #75
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Just had a cheeky look at your age. I guess being 9 you weren't fully aware of how special that achievement was? (no pun intended)
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote