PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 04-01-2016, 15:27   #16
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Really just the F's this year, Fallout 4, FIFA and Forza. That said I had a discount on FIFA and claimed back rewards points for Fallout. Only full price day one was Forza, but I know I'll definitely get a ridiculous number of hours play out of it.

Like DF, everything else is either on Gold deals or when the prices drop.

fick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 16:00   #17
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Day ones picked up in a shop are numerous, I'd say triple figures, memorable ones are:

Ocarina of Time: December 1998 - Picked it up from Electronics Boutique and was late for school because of it. On the bus ride home I remember some kids sitting behind me on the bus, and I was worrying they were going to mug me and steal my game.

Majoras Mask: November 2000 - Didn't go in to school so that I could go and pick this up and play it. Missed a school sports day or something to that effect

Wii and Twilight Princess: November 2006 - Picked it up before work, ended up having to go out with my girlfriend after work so had to give it my mom to take home with her (10pm) and I remember telling her to make sure she didn't get mugged, or else I'd never forgive her!

Wii U and launch games: November 2011 - Saved so that I could splurge on day 1. Booked day off work and went to Game at about 9am, bought a wii U with Nintendoland, New Super Mario Bros, Zombiu and Darksiders 2. At around 11am after an hour of gaming, I get a call off my moms workplace with the opening line of "There's been an accident, but she's still breathing" what a fucking shit opening line! A cage of stock had fallen on top of her as she was unloading it from a lorry, couldn't enjoy the rest of my first day with the WIi U because of this incident!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 20:31   #18
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Jonno what games have you sold day one?
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote