PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-05-2016, 16:21   #1
holyfsm42
  • Supports: Maccabi Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund

holyfsm42 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.holyfsm42 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Undertale (PC/Mac)

Quote:
"Long ago, two races ruled over Earth:
HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
(Beggining of Undertale intro)

Undertale is an RPG game for PC and Mac.
In Undertale, you play a human child who fell to the underground. You choose your own journey- will you make friends? Pet dogs? Go on dates? Maybe murder with no mercy everyone you meet? It's up to you! There are several ways to finish the game.
The game contains easter eggs, stupid puns, plot twists, puzzles.. (OMG it looks like it was made especially for me) and much more!

You can buy the game alone on Steam for 10$USD, or a bundle of the game and the soundtrack for 18$USD (believe me, it's worth it. BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER.).
(*Tip! Pay attention to save points. The game does not auto-save, but has specific locations where you can save your progress. It could be very annoying to beat a boss, then close the game and realize that all that fight was deleted because you didn't save.*)

*The explanation is not very long, and may be not very understandable- I tried to avoid spoilers.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you!

holyfsm42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 13:27   #2
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I played the demo, and didn't really enjoy it, if im being completely honest. However, I am playing Earthbound at the moment (snes via Wii U) and it is making me want to give this another go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote