PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-02-2006, 20:13   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

What games are you waiting for?

Did a bit of a search and couldn't find a thread similar to this.

What games are you waiting on the release of?

Personally I'm looking out for the following (all on PC):

The Godfather (March)
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (March)
Sensible Soccer (approx. May)
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (June-September)
Unreal Tournament 2007 (November)

Plus I'm sure I'll buy Pro Evo 6 and Football Manager 2007

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 20:22   #2
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The Godfather yes, they cant afford to screw up with such a budget.

Okami(PS20) - Looks different, looks amazing; definitely checking that out.

Halo 3 - Hell yeah. Hope they officially anounce it soon.

Gears of War(X360) - Probably THE game for 360 this year.Looks so good.

GTA(PSWhatever) : Apparently they are doing a London version. Or even a Europe one. Cant wait.

And if there is a new Knights of the old Republic- damn I want it.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 20:27   #3
Tallulah Belle
Wicky Wicky Yoyo Bangbang
  • PSN: TallulahBelle

Tallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Probably Pro Evo Manager. It seems pretty good, but haven't seen any more screen shots

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have brought SexyBack
Tallulah Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:18   #4
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

- PES6 (PS2/PS3/Xbox 360), I can't wait to see what they do with this one, 5 being such an awesome game.

- Football Manager 2007 (PC), again I'm at a loss as to how they can improve this, perhaps more media and team talk options, I can't wait to see what they do.

- Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC), the first was a great game and could be played for ages due to the toolset and vast amount of custom content.

- Top Spin 2 (Xbox 360), the game looks awesome as you'd expect and I'd love to get it funds providing.

- Any good rugby game, I love sports game and rugby is the second best sport in the world, unfortunately no-one has been arsed to make a truly good rugby game, I wonder whether Konami would be interested? Just in time for the 2007 world cup!
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:32   #5
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2) I'm already hitting people with my keys..
Final Fantasy: Dirge Of Cerberus (PS2) Shame you don't play as Cloud..
Final Fantasy XII (PS2) Seems a lil' gay to be honest but hey, it's FF...

Don't know the release dates though...
Old 08-02-2006, 08:10   #6
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

Aww Poffe don't be harsh. I see Auron in your sig, and I remember when X was still a rumor with screenshots and I kinda thought it looked a little foppish. Of course it grew on me and was nothing like I expected.

FFXII is going to be a revolution for the series, very amped for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffeman
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2) I'm already hitting people with my keys..
xD

You don't care if I steal this when I visit the game shop tomorrow to pick up WE9:I? Cute little geek in there, she loves FF/KH so if you don't mind, I borrow this bit of conversational ammo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gadfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:13   #7
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

haha , never thought id see the day poffy was dishing out relationship advice

can't wait WE9 buddy
Old 08-02-2006, 08:34   #8
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadfly
Aww Poffe don't be harsh. I see Auron in your sig, and I remember when X was still a rumor with screenshots and I kinda thought it looked a little foppish. Of course it grew on me and was nothing like I expected.

FFXII is going to be a revolution for the series, very amped for it.

xD

You don't care if I steal this when I visit the game shop tomorrow to pick up WE9:I? Cute little geek in there, she loves FF/KH so if you don't mind, I borrow this bit of conversational ammo?
Be my guest...

I also can't wait for the new FIFA, just kidding, I really want Resident Evil 5...
I saw a trailer and the Graphics are amazing..
Old 08-02-2006, 09:34   #9
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

the godfather
pes6
pes management
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:00   #10
Fab

Fab has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Shadow of Colossus, February 2006 something like the 20th or 22nd.

And also some of the other games mentioned.
Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:09   #11
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Isn't Shadow of Colossus out already Fab?

I am currently playing the game.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:15   #12
Fab

Fab has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos24
Isn't Shadow of Colossus out already Fab?

I am currently playing the game.
You sure? When did you buy it?

I just looked on some sites and its got a release for the 24th Feb.

Maybe it has been released where you live.
Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:17   #13
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab
You sure? When did you buy it?

I just looked on some sites and its go a release for the 24th Feb.

Maybe it has been released where you live.
Yeah, I guess we have different release dates.

I got this game on Christmas Day!

Must be the different zones.

Great game though I tell ya.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:21   #14
Hansel

Is your on japanese?
Maybe you got the Jap version?
Old 08-02-2006, 10:25   #15
Davinche
International Player
  • XBox: Dirty Canvas

Davinche has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Half life 2 aftermath expansion

New Zelda game forget its name

And most importanatly my xbox 360 and doa4, pdzero, and cod2 to come next week!!!
Davinche is offline   Reply With Quote