PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-02-2006, 03:02   #46
Slash
Bombay Shitehawk
  • Supports: Juventus

Slash is an unknown

MGS4 on PS3. Saw a trailer... looks awsome!

Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 03:05   #47
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Does anyone know if MGS: Substance will come to PC, or only PS2?
Old 22-02-2006, 03:20   #48
Slash
Bombay Shitehawk
  • Supports: Juventus

Slash is an unknown

Not sure but I reckon it'll be on PC too. MGS2 Substance came out on PC (I think)
Old 22-02-2006, 11:05   #49
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Battle for Middle-Earth II and Star Wars: Republic at War.

I downloaded the demos a week ago and they look like the are going to be big hits. You can download them in filefront and they are huge, i tell ya. But if you are a LOTR and/or Star Wars lover or just a RTS fan you will throughly enjoy playing them.

What i absolutely am dying to play is Heroes V and the next Total War.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 11:12   #50
PES4KING05

PES4KING05 is an unknown

Socom 3. PES 360.
PES4KING05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 11:13   #51
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
What i absolutely am dying to play is Heroes V and the next Total War.
I've played lots of the Heroes of M&M games, but get annoyed at just how perfect the computer seems to be in every single turn at the high levels.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 11:19   #52
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

PES7, NBA Live 07, Tiger Woods 07. Mostly all the 2007 versions of the current games I have. And ofcourse MGS4. And hopefully there would be a God of War sequel.

Anyone here play Warcraft III Dota All-Stars?

EDIT: Just saw an amazing clip from a game called Black for the PS2. Looks fucking amazing, and so damn real. Anyone else heard or seen this?
Old 23-03-2006, 09:58   #53
Disco Pants
Too Busy Working to Post
  • PSN: Disco_Pants_

Disco Pants has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Disco Pants has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Does anyone have a review for the Di Vinci code on ps2?
Disco Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2006, 17:07   #54
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Im waiting eagerly for The Godfather game to come out over here, but apart from that I cant wait to get the Scarface game, both are top quality films and whos to say that they wont make great games...
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2006, 17:22   #55
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Aye, they can hardly go wrong. You have to be a firstclass cumsponge to fuck such legacy's up.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2006, 17:22   #56
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Godfather is officially out tomorrow, with Oblivion. Some people may have had them today - I'll find out when I get home.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2006, 17:24   #57
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Its out today here, and Oblivion is due to arrive tomorrow(in the shops that is). I currently lack funds, so I will get it a bit later( Ill probably download it first).
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2006, 18:18   #58
Malagacf

Malagacf is an unknown

I love Katamari

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
M Á L A G A 2016: European Capital of culture

Online ID: Charly_Verbena
Malagacf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2006, 18:22   #59
Magpie4eva

Magpie4eva is an unknown

Naruto on DS in English

Thanks to Rangers for the brill sig!

Magpie4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2006, 16:11   #60
hola name

hola name is an unknown

Just wanted to ask a question:

I have some money burning in my pocket and wwandered what to but. I want a sort of Team Based-order giving-shooting terrorists style game and wanted your opinion on what to get. Shall I get SOCOM, Battlefield 2, Ghost Recon: Advance warfighter or is there something else? I know Ghost Recon looks and plays amazing on the Xbox 360 but what is it like on PS2?

I want a game that isn't too much panicky shooting but requires a bit of tactical thinking. Like Rainbow 6, but the last one apparantley was a pile of toss.