PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-08-2006, 17:53   #46
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

PC-Football Manager 2005, Battlefield2
360 - Pes5, Call Of Duty 2
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'

L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 17:54   #47
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

The fiddle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 18:33   #48
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

WoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWo W.
Old 18-08-2006, 19:02   #49
Venolan
  • XBox: TheBigV
  • PSN: Venstarillo

Venolan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffeman
WoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWo W.

Currently playing > Socom III US Navy Seals - PS2
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Gold Edition - PC
Old 18-08-2006, 19:24   #50
nad2dare

nad2dare is an unknown

PS2 Micro MachinesV4
PSP Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection
PC Civlization 4 & Star Wars BattleFront 2
nad2dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 19:39   #51
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venolan

Currently playing > Socom III US Navy Seals - PS2
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Gold Edition - PC
No it's not fucking off topic. I'm playing WoW,
Old 18-08-2006, 19:48   #52
Venolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffeman
No it's not fucking off topic. I'm playing WoW,
Why didnt you say so instead of having a fit and saying WoWoWoW...etc which is just - POINTLESS
Old 18-08-2006, 19:49   #53
Hansel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venolan
Why didnt you say so instead of having a fit and saying WoWoWoW...etc which is just - POINTLESS
Because I felt like it. That's fucking why.
Old 20-08-2006, 11:58   #54
Venolan

The Godfather

Didnt buy the PS2 version but the XBOX 360 version looks well better:

The Godfather - Play.com

and

The Godfather - XBOX 360/Gamespot Review

EDIT: Oops wrong thread Oh well i am playing it anyway (when it comes out)

Old 20-08-2006, 12:00   #55
benthehornet

benthehornet is an unknown

medal of honor frontline.

King Marlon - Legend...
[ω]αтfσя∂ [f] [4] [ℓ]уf
benthehornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 12:04   #56
Dave!
  • Supports: Leeds
  • XBox: Ausages

Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Football Manager 2006, playing it right now.
Dave! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 12:11   #57
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeds no.1 fan
Football Manager 2006, playing it right now.
I second that motion.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 14:29   #58
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Back to MTW, rome kinda bores me now. Alexander was good for a while but that got stale pretty quick. I'm just enjoying killing men, slaughtering prisoners and raping whole populations, as we all all love doing
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 14:27   #59
ih8puppies
  • Supports: Leeds Scum
  • XBox: KevRamadam
  • PSN: KevRamadam

ih8puppies has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ih8puppies has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ih8puppies has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50
I second that motion.
I Third
Old 07-10-2006, 14:49   #60
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Fuck all.
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote