PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-09-2007, 13:53   #31
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post
I shall buy a 360 on the principle that the people in that list are cooler.

Expect me to have one in a month or so once I've sorted out my finances.

And expect to die on any shoot-em ups.
Likewise, except the shoot-em-ups part. Think of me as a confidence boost.

I shall edit this post with the neccessary material.

nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 17:06   #32
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J View Post
Gamertag/ID: Jonny2J

Console: 360

Online Compatible Games:
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six: Vegas
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Virtua Tennis
Table Tennis
Guitar Hero II
Gears Of War
Halo 3
You shall go down on the 360 dear Sir. That is one game I am a true master of.

As you're fairly in the know, are you aware of any deals at the moment?

Edit: I'm sorry if this isn't a chatting thread.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 18:22   #33
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I think Gamestop do some good prices, Stella.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 18:31   #34
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I got my elite from Currys with 2 games for £299:99. The two games were meant to be Blue Dragon and GRAW 2 (IIRC) but I didn't fancy either so I asked if I could swap them for Bioshock and Dirt and they were cool with it. I also got a years warranty, but that's probably standard with console purchases from any store.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 18:33   #35
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Gamertag/ID: marksullivan

Online Compatible Games: None at the moment
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 19:22   #36
pro evo 11

pro evo 11 is an unknown

Gamertag/ID: tom11b
Console: xbox 360

Online Compatible Games: pes 6,fight night round 3,madden 07,halo 3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pro evo 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 22:56   #37
PES ADDICT 117
  • XBox: MunkyMagikUK

PES ADDICT 117 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Gamertag/ID: MunkyMagikUK

Online Compatible Games:
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six: Vegas
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Gears Of War
Halo 3
Tiger Woods 08
Crackdown
Halo 2
PES2008 (when released)
FIFA 08 (Christmas)

I only ever play Halo 3 atm, so add me and i'll pwn any of you :P

She was singing her most famous song, "Standing in the Way of a Fridge."
On the attendence at Boro
Quote:
They've got a great sense of humour up there though, every game is dress as a seat day
PES ADDICT 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 23:07   #38
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

i got fifa 08 now so if anyone wants a game add me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:15   #39
Dmitris
Banned

Dmitris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Dmitris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

nikos24 - ps3

games: warhawk, fight night; can't remember the rest. but they're the only ones i play, until assassin's creed and pes comes out.
Dmitris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:58   #40
Wellzy
  • PSN: Wellzy72

Wellzy is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastWellzy is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastWellzy is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastWellzy is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Gamertag/ID: Wellzy72

Console: PS3

Online Compatible Games: Resistance: Fall Of Man; Motorstorm; FIFA 08; Rainbow Six Vegas; Colin McRae: Dirt; PES 6.
2007-08: Division 2 Runners Up

Wellzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 21:15   #41
Viperized
  • Supports: Arsenal

Viperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post
I shall buy a 360 on the principle that the people in that list are cooler.

Expect me to have one in a month or so once I've sorted out my finances.

And expect to die on any shoot-em ups.
The PS3 list will be cooler once I get it.
Old 07-10-2007, 21:29   #42
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The 360 list will be light years ahead of the PS3 one with regards to coolness when Stella and myself get one.

Not even adopting Wan onto your list will help you!
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 21:37   #43
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Expect to fall by the hands of the mighty Huntelaar and the even mightier Dutch NT! We'll just keep the fact that the defence is shit out for now
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 21:39   #44
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Xbox 360 is better than PS3 because:

1.) It's much cheaper
2.) Even though Live is £5 a month it is much more superior to online on the PS3. Hopefully Live will be free soon.
3.) Halo
4.) Gears of War
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 21:42   #45
DaveUK
Banned

DaveUK is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Santiago View Post
Xbox 360 is better than PS3 because:

1.) It's much cheaper
2.) Even though Live is £5 a month it is much more superior to online on the PS3. Hopefully Live will be free soon.
3.) Halo
4.) Gears of War
heres y ur worng

its better because its cheaper? sort it out m8

shitbox live will never be free wouldnt suprise me if u greedybastards put the price up

how is it supirior we can do just as much and more with our online

halo ill give u that but we go MGS4 best game ever made

gears of war is shit u can only have 8 ppl in a online game and u say ur supirior online? resistance can have 40 ppl online
DaveUK is offline   Reply With Quote