PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-10-2007, 21:43   #46
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Don't even bother lads.

Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 21:44   #47
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Its superior as there's less spastics on it such as yourself.

Any chance you can learn how to spell? I'd rather pour acid into my eyes than have to read much more of your bollocks.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 21:45   #48
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveUK View Post
heres y ur worng

its better because its cheaper? sort it out m8

shitbox live will never be free wouldnt suprise me if u greedybastards put the price up

how is it supirior we can do just as much and more with our online

halo ill give u that but we go MGS4 best game ever made

gears of war is shit u can only have 8 ppl in a online game and u say ur supirior online? resistance can have 40 ppl online
All my mates have PS3's who used to have 360's and they've all told me that PS3 online is shite.

Gears of War is shite? Don't be daft.
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 21:45   #49
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Too late Barry.

Some people just need to be told.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 22:10   #50
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

PS3 boasts the best PES players from this forum
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 22:11   #51
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'll beat your ass anyday Half Man, Half Biscuit
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 22:25   #52
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'd destroy you using VVV Venlo
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 22:59   #53
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'll beat anybody using team b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 23:14   #54
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Metal Gear Solid the best game ever? My arse it is, if the past two games are anything to go by it will be good but not great. You wont beat the first MGS
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:36   #55
Killerkey
  • XBox: Killerkey

Killerkey has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Santiago View Post
Xbox 360 is better than PS3 because:

1.) It's much cheaper
2.) Even though Live is £5 a month it is much more superior to online on the PS3. Hopefully Live will be free soon.
3.) Halo
4.) Gears of War
Heres where your wrong, live is just under £3 a month
I never paid £60 for a 12 month subscription
Killerkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 18:14   #56
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerkey View Post
Heres where your wrong, live is just under £3 a month
I never paid £60 for a 12 month subscription
Yeah but if you pay with a credit card monthly like me then it's £5 isn't it?
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 14:42   #57
Killerkey
  • XBox: Killerkey

Killerkey has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I'm not sure, I was just taking the piss out of the PS3 fanboy.
Killerkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 15:40   #58
sparkymarko
  • XBox: ddevilis666

sparkymarko is an unknown

gamertag ddevilis666

console 360

Online Compatible Games:pro evo 6 /halo 3,gears of war,
sparkymarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 16:18   #59
Wellzy
  • PSN: Wellzy72

Wellzy is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastWellzy is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastWellzy is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastWellzy is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
PS3 boasts the best PES players from this forum
I can only agree with you fella'

After all, the Wellzinator is a PS3 Dude
2007-08: Division 2 Runners Up

Wellzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 16:44   #60
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Sully is offline   Reply With Quote