PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 12-03-2014, 19:05   #16
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I've given up on this it's shit and repetitive. Some humorous moments in it though as expected.

Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 19:36   #17
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
I've given up on this it's shit and repetitive. Some humorous moments in it though as expected.
Oh well, some of us love it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 14:14   #18
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Words cannot describe what happens on day 3 with abortion related plot lines i've put it behind spoilers for those who might want to know but will never play the game

Spoiler: 

I was in tears playing through this scene. GOAT game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 14-03-2014, 22:51   #19
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just got off the spaceship. Took me ages to beat the two pilots!
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 23:03   #20
Jonno394
XLV

What difficulty you playing on? Normal?

Old 15-03-2014, 03:16   #21
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah. I'd never used the speed potion thing, made it much easier. The pilot that sends that shitstorm down from the sky kept destroying my health as I was trying to block it too early.
Old 15-03-2014, 03:50   #22
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

my housemate got it the other day, it looks humorous enough. Did get really boring to watch quickly.

Im waiting till he finishes it so I can have a crank on it.
Old 15-03-2014, 08:31   #23
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
Yeah. I'd never used the speed potion thing, made it much easier. The pilot that sends that shitstorm down from the sky kept destroying my health as I was trying to block it too early.
Yeah it was around that point I discovered the speed potions too. I missed a chinpokomon in the ufo. The only one I missed

Old 15-03-2014, 11:35   #24
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Yeah it was around that point I discovered the speed potions too. I missed a chinpokomon in the ufo. The only one I missed
I must have tried about 10 times to defeat them, and it wasn't until I was walking through the door the last time I noticed it and thought "oh well, I'll get it on my next go". Then I go and complete it
Old 16-03-2014, 00:23   #25
Ziss
The Three Amigos

@Jonno394 Just finished the second day (or at least looks like I have, as I've just realised it's past curfew). Man, when the NZ performed his first attack (Curb Stomp) I almost wet myself
Old 16-03-2014, 07:32   #26
Jonno394
XLV

Hah yeah the curb stomp brought back memories. Wait until you do the night time section, the boss fight. ....words cannot describe it.

Old 17-03-2014, 09:16   #27
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Hah yeah the curb stomp brought back memories. Wait until you do the night time section, the boss fight. ....words cannot describe it.
"Fuck! Low hanging bridge!"
Old 17-03-2014, 14:06   #28
Jonno394
XLV

I had the volume on quite high for the whole boss battle and the sequence directly before it, so god knows what the neighbours were thinking I was doing

Old 17-03-2014, 20:36   #29
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
I had the volume on quite high for the whole boss battle and the sequence directly before it, so god knows what the neighbours were thinking I was doing
I imagine you've already figured it out, but I think we need to shrink to get that Chinpokemon under the bench outside Tweek's.
Old 17-03-2014, 20:40   #30
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
I imagine you've already figured it out, but I think we need to shrink to get that Chinpokemon under the bench outside Tweek's.
lol yes I figured it out!