PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-11-2015, 18:22   #46
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I've explored quite a bit, already been to Diamond City and the surrounding areas. Haven't ventured any further south yet either. Spent a little bit of last night scrapping the surrounding trees/guard rails etc around the garage and built up a wall to surround the place. Not sure if it gets attacked by raiders though as I've yet to encounter it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 19:00   #47
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
If any of you are pre ordering this on steam and receive the "Dota announcer pack" it'd be well appreciated if you have no use for it.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 12:03   #48
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

My second sessions was quite enjoyable, built a few buildings in Sanctuary, explored a bit around the areas and then proceeded to Freedom to carry on the main quest...

Spoiler: 

Enjoyed combat much more yesterday, found some decent weapons too but haven't used them yet.

Oh and Dogmeat got raped by a group of soft shelled mirelurks, they're horrific.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 12:22   #49
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ran into two deathclaws together last night, fortunately they didn't see me and I noped the fucked out of there straight away. They seem way bigger in this game than they did in Fo3!

Bethesda have done a great job with the atmosphere in this game and I love the new lighting they're using!

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 12:42   #50
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah they are huge bastards now, I really don't look forward to encountering them. Only encountered Ghouls and insects so far, as well as the mudcrabs, terrified about Super Mutants!

Yeah the lighting and weather in the game is great.

Old 17-11-2015, 11:32   #51
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Has anyone been to

(Minor location spoiler related to an early story quest)
Spoiler: 

yet? I'm on my way there now.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 11:48   #52
Jonno394
XLV

Nah not yet, didn't play last night but the furthest south I've ventured is Lexington. Looking at the map I've probably seen 15-20% of the stuff the game has to offer in 16 hours, bodes well for longevity!

Old 17-11-2015, 12:14   #53
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Nah not yet, didn't play last night but the furthest south I've ventured is Lexington. Looking at the map I've probably seen 15-20% of the stuff the game has to offer in 16 hours, bodes well for longevity!
I'm a bit further south than Lexinton. The map doesn't seem as big as I first imagined, I noticed that a good portion of the map is actually just water, in the south east.

Old 17-11-2015, 12:46   #54
Jonno394
XLV

I think the map is a damn good size, but yes, lots of water. Still bigger than Fallout 3s and New vegas.

Old 17-11-2015, 14:31   #55
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Has anyone been to

(Minor location spoiler related to an early story quest)
Spoiler: 

yet? I'm on my way there now.

Yes, although i didn't have a good look around. I only went to the gun vendor and sold loads of shit and left again. I very much enjoyed walking round outside diamond city though, I died quite a few times trying to...

Spoiler: 

I'm about 14 hrs into the game so far, built a 3 layer base on top of the rocket garage. Bottom floor is empty, second floor has my collectables such as magazine rack and bobble head stand (so far I only have 2 bobble heads but I want to find them myself not read a guide). Top floor is bedroom and will have a safe etc in it. There's stairs to the roof for a good view and then you can walk out onto the balcony which goes all the way round the building. There's turrets and sandbag barriers on each corner of the base for when I get attacked.

Oh, I also bought a junk yard dog off some randomer who I walked past so he patrols the ground. I plan to empty the garage and put all my power armor in there.

I'll put pics up if I can ever be arsed.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 14:52   #56
Ali
It is happening again

Sounds really @Appswah. Please post pics.

Old 17-11-2015, 19:11   #57
Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

@Ali

Spoiler: 

Old 17-11-2015, 21:21   #58
Ali
It is happening again

@Appswah Not bad, not bad. When you get the magazine rack and the bobble head cabinet thing, are your collectibles automatically stored there?

Old 18-11-2015, 15:11   #59
Appswah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
@Appswah Not bad, not bad. When you get the magazine rack and the bobble head cabinet thing, are your collectibles automatically stored there?
Nope, you transfer them there yourself. I just do this at the same time as I transfer all my shit to the work bench.

Old 19-11-2015, 15:26   #60
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
Nope, you transfer them there yourself. I just do this at the same time as I transfer all my shit to the work bench.
Are you gonna populate your house with a lot of stuff then? That top floor is looking a little sparse.