PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-11-2014, 19:29   #1
orzy

orzy is an unknown

good value players to sign

Anyone found any good young players worth signing in Masters League?

orzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 19:34   #2
Parkinfed
  • Supports: Manchester United

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

From the second year onwards, whenever the Winter transfer window opens search for 16 years old players (using the advanced search option) and snap up the finest talent from there. That is how I used to roll in the previous master league versions.

Why to do that you ask? Winter transfer window was the time when the market gets refreshed with fresh players, new players and rebirth-ed retired players.

Does this info help, by any means?

EDIT:It seems that this has changed this year, please ignore this post of mine. Reference: @stustringer , (the post below mine)

Last edited by Parkinfed; 20-11-2014 at 20:54.. Reason: its changed now
Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 20:02   #3
stustringer
  • PSN: TheAmazinStu

stustringer is an unknown

I just got Recoba, Carrick and Tim Cahill as 16 year olds in the summer transfer window after the first season
stustringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 21:01   #4
Parkinfed

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

A word of caution. Only sign young players whose stats are good AND you believe they can develop into first team players. They will not develop much if they keep warming the bench, I think.
Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 13:09   #5
rajinder93

rajinder93 is an unknown

The best young player to sign is Jese from Real Madrid he only 20 or 21 but trust me he is very good on both of the wings or as a striker as he got good technical ability and very fast player he like mini cheap Ronaldo.
rajinder93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 03:21   #6
weinman

weinman is an unknown

Youri Tielemans from Anderlecht, he becomes an absolute beast and is relatively cheap, too.
weinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 13:32   #7
Sunzibad

Sunzibad is an unknown

IMO, the best young player in the game is Hachim Mastour from AC Milan.

16 years old
- Scissors Feint
- Marseille Roulette
- Cut Behind & Turn
- Flip Flap

Probably the best forward talent in the game is Anthony Martial from Monaco who is available on a free transfer during the first January transfer window.

No note-worthy skill cards apart from 1-touch pass, but the basic stats are incredible for an 18-year old.
Sunzibad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:40   #8
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunzibad View Post
Probably the best forward talent in the game is Anthony Martial from Monaco who is available on a free transfer during the first January transfer window.

No note-worthy skill cards apart from 1-touch pass, but the basic stats are incredible for an 18-year old.
I signed him on Fifa a couple of season into the game for about £11m. 6 months later I sold him for £30m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 16:06   #9
who

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stustringer View Post
I just got Recoba, Carrick and Tim Cahill as 16 year olds in the summer transfer window after the first season
Does all of this really happen? I thought they changed.
who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 23:07   #10
rickyseven97
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Chelsea FC, Real Madrid CF, AS Roma, Bayern Munich, etc.
  • PSN: dgamer117

rickyseven97 is an unknown

I only signed 3 players since I've started my ML with Benfica. They're not very young and can be bought for averagely low prices (if you're playing with a decently ranked team) but they have been becoming authentic revelations in every competition they've played! They are:

-Jasper Cillessen (Ajax) - goalkeeper *82
-Papy Djilibodji (Nantes) - centre back *78
-Mikail Kieftenbeld (FC Groningen) - defensive midfielder *76

The 3 players are 25 years old, except for Kieftenbeld (he is 24 and has a great progression path!)
Old 11-12-2014, 23:21   #11
rbcfc1
  • Supports: Celtic FC
  • PSN: RBCFC1

rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quincy Promes play him attacking midfield an shoot on sight he scores some marvellous goals the boy
rbcfc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 00:32   #12
rickyseven97
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Chelsea FC, Real Madrid CF, AS Roma, Bayern Munich, etc.
  • PSN: dgamer117

rickyseven97 is an unknown

If you're looking for a consistent side-back defender/side midfielder for a low price, try hiring Rémy Cabella from Newcastle. He's 24 and has the potential to become an absolute beast if used regularly!
Old 16-12-2014, 13:41   #13
a351386

a351386 is an unknown

After Rio Ferdinand retired and "came back to life" as a 16 year old i thought i would sign him as he was a good defender. He is 17 now and is a BEAST!!! He is so strong that he just shrugs strikers off the ball. I also have varane as his partner who is also incredible.
a351386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 18:46   #14
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

There's some Danish chap for Leeds Utd (Sloth) who's rated at about 81 half way through my first season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 22:33   #15
floWError

floWError is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
There's some Danish chap for Leeds Utd (Sloth) who's rated at about 81 half way through my first season.
Nice find, I hope he isn't super slow though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyseven97 View Post
I only signed 3 players since I've started my ML with Benfica. They're not very young and can be bought for averagely low prices (if you're playing with a decently ranked team) but they have been becoming authentic revelations in every competition they've played! They are:

-Jasper Cillessen (Ajax) - goalkeeper *82
-Papy Djilibodji (Nantes) - centre back *78
-Mikail Kieftenbeld (FC Groningen) - defensive midfielder *76

The 3 players are 25 years old, except for Kieftenbeld (he is 24 and has a great progression path!)
Ricky, do you know the progression path beforehand somehow, or did you just find this out after experience? Thx.

Last edited by Ali; 01-01-2015 at 11:33..
floWError is offline   Reply With Quote