PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 17-07-2018, 01:08   #376
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko111 View Post
I've moved onto V3 now but I keep getting "unable to import data" message on the 2nd and 3rd checks teams and then "unable to load data" after all the importing is almost done, it will say somthing about some player can't be transferred and I have to try it all again. Anyone know why?
Maybe a bug from PES, I recommend you don't install all the teams at once. Install 15-20 teams, check if everything is alright, save and then import other 15-20 teams.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:06   #377
Gecko111

Gecko111 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Maybe a bug from PES, I recommend you don't install all the teams at once. Install 15-20 teams, check if everything is alright, save and then import other 15-20 teams.
Thanks ok ill try that
Gecko111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 12:51   #378
Gecko111

Gecko111 is an unknown

That worked I installed all the teams by 20 at a time, and it went ok. But I have new problems again-

- Bundesliga - again all the teams are confused and Bayern munich for examples is very weak with the wrong players. I installed it exactly as I was meant to with 2nd and 3rd only for certain teams.

- Classic teams are not showing the right players names when you select the teams, it still has default names BUT if I look in the edit mode they have the CORRECT names!
Old 17-07-2018, 15:25   #379
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
That worked I installed all the teams by 20 at a time, and it went ok. But I have new problems again-

- Bundesliga - again all the teams are confused and Bayern munich for examples is very weak with the wrong players. I installed it exactly as I was meant to with 2nd and 3rd only for certain teams.

- Classic teams are not showing the right players names when you select the teams, it still has default names BUT if I look in the edit mode they have the CORRECT names!
thats is beacuse you have to desactive live updates to play, with R3 button to see creates team with corrects players , like bundesliga teams and classsic

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 16:05   #380
Gecko111

Gecko111 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
thats is beacuse you have to desactive live updates to play, with R3 button to see creates team with corrects players , like bundesliga teams and classsic
So i have to have live updates on or off? Now it is off I think.
Old 17-07-2018, 16:48   #381
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
So i have to have live updates on or off? Now it is off I think.
for created teams like bundesliga, some european , other latam, chinese league and mx you have to put off live updates

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 17:14   #382
Gecko111

Gecko111 is an unknown

Yes I have done it now , thakn you it is working
Old 25-07-2018, 11:49   #383
Neymarinho
  • Supports: Yokohama F Marinos

Neymarinho is an unknown

Can I quickly check if kits in this OF is 2048x2048 or 1024x1024?
Neymarinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 05:52   #384
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neymarinho View Post
Can I quickly check if kits in this OF is 2048x2048 or 1024x1024?
Kits are 1024*1024
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 06:11   #385
nicoultras

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hi, everybody

Sorry for my absence in the forum since June.

I'm just move in a new house and I'm just having a new Internet Wifi connexion.
I hope Wifi connexion will be good with PS4.

For PES 2019, I will be present only from October because I have a professionnal exam to study between now until October.

Good summer holidays to you and see you soon in October for working on PES 2019.
Old 27-07-2018, 23:57   #386
Neymarinho
  • Supports: Yokohama F Marinos

Neymarinho is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
Hi, everybody
Hi Nico, still a question about this OF (PES 2018), i noticed you have Fulham kits on the file and I believe they get loaded. Do we know why we need Fulham kits? The reason I ask is because we can't update Fulham kits in PES2018 since they're licensed.

I'm thinking of deleting the 3 Fulham pngs to reserve some slots.
Neymarinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 06:44   #387
nicoultras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neymarinho View Post
Hi Nico, still a question about this OF (PES 2018), i noticed you have Fulham kits on the file and I believe they get loaded. Do we know why we need Fulham kits? The reason I ask is because we can't update Fulham kits in PES2018 since they're licensed.

I'm thinking of deleting the 3 Fulham pngs to reserve some slots.
I've just forgotten to delete the Fulham kits png since this team is licencied.
You can delete these png.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:18   #388
barca4eva
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • PSN: barca4eva

barca4eva is an unknown

Hi Nico,

First is 1st Congratulations to France beating my Croatia in the World Cup final!!! Well deserved.

I wanted to see what were your plans for Bundesliga I know we spoke about taking Erzos, but I spoke to Erzo through twitter and he said he may not have much time for editing as he got a full time job, he mentioned that he will not be able to edit for next two months.

I thought of going with Bundesliga from PESUNIVERSE, at least initially and then we can start making fake Rest of Europe teams. What do you think? I am yet to see what teams are left from last year in Rest of Europe, my plan will be Red Star Belgrade, Partizan, Rijeka and Hajduk Split, and I will make other teams that qualify for Europa League and CL.

As for ASIA there may be an option of making a 10 team league so i could quickly make Australia League just to fill the gaps. There are also roumors that CSL could be licenced as it appears in the database.

Let us know what your plans are.
barca4eva is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:46   #389
john tsios

john tsios has disabled reputation

Hello my friend again....One question...Are you going to release any option file for pes 2019 ps4 version???Thanx in advance and sorry for the off topic comment...
john tsios is offline   Reply With Quote