PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-09-2017, 18:59   #61
erzo77
  • Supports: Cruz Azul, Liverpool FC and AC Milan
  • PSN: cocj7691

erzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydequebec View Post
Hi Erzo, Great work, I donated and enjoyed Liga MX all weekend. Any chances you're working on MLS?
I´m going to work with another editor named AerialEdson in the Concacaf Champions League, So I´m going to do 4 MLS clubs (Toronto, Dallas, NY RB and Seattle) and maybe LA and NY City

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

erzo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 02:01   #62
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Erzo ya done mi Hermano y fuerza a mis paisanos los Mexicanos y un salud desde Hayward, CA. Animo mi e-mail es [email protected]
https://s26.postimg.org/4h4i90q1l/80...7_B02_B6_C.jpg
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 06:52   #63
milenec11
  • Supports: AEK Athens

milenec11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Conflict Mexican league with peu teams

Erzo
Very good job with the Mexican league but I can't use it cause you took to many players from peu league in fact all team.
If you can make the teams with 26 players per team as the default roster then is useable.
And I remember that I ask you before the donation about the roster.
Total disaster for me.
milenec11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 07:01   #64
Cristiano92
  • Supports: FC Bayern München
  • PSN: XCristiano1992

Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cristiano92 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Hey erzo, if you're planning to do a Bundesliga File: feel free to use my suqads, stats, faces and everything you need

FULL BUNDESLIGA. MLS. CSL.
NO FAKE NAMES OR TEAMS.
Cristiano92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 14:23   #65
erzo77

erzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by milenec11 View Post
Erzo
Very good job with the Mexican league but I can't use it cause you took to many players from peu league in fact all team.
If you can make the teams with 26 players per team as the default roster then is useable.
And I remember that I ask you before the donation about the roster.
Total disaster for me.

As I told you before I only use PLA players for my Liga MX, I didnt touch the PEU league

Old 27-09-2017, 13:15   #66
R8cha

R8cha is an unknown

Classic kits for major teams

Hi Erzo77, i'm doing a much more simple thing that the MLS this year...i used the 4th kit on major teams and created a classic kit. Take a look and please give me your feedback, your free to use it in your OF if you like it
I have classic kits for teams like Real, Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Barça, Bayern and many more.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8se9h5...by%20R8cha.rar
R8cha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 15:06   #67
dmel99

dmel99 is an unknown

que tal erzo puedo ayudar a tu of que te parece si voy poniendo los nombres en minuscula para que se vea mejor...!!!claro si gustas si no no hay problema saludos!!!!
dmel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 16:55   #68
milenec11
  • Supports: AEK Athens

milenec11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by erzo77 View Post
As I told you before I only use PLA players for my Liga MX, I didnt touch the PEU league
Sorry then erzo . My bad
milenec11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 07:12   #69
erzo77

I added to the drive the folder "Bundesliga" where you can find all the images I´m going to use to create the bundesliga, now only have ted for the Bayern, Koln, Mainz and Lerverkusen.

Also tomorrow night at the midnight time of Mexico City I´m going to upload the Liga MX for all the users

Old 28-09-2017, 07:14   #70
erzo77

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmel99 View Post
que tal erzo puedo ayudar a tu of que te parece si voy poniendo los nombres en minuscula para que se vea mejor...!!!claro si gustas si no no hay problema saludos!!!!
Si quieres puedes hacerlo, yo lo pongo todo en mayusculas porque asi es como vienen los nombres por defecto y es mas trabajo pasarlo todo a minusculas, pero si a ti te gusta tenerlo asi y puedes hacerlo no tengo ningun problema

Old 28-09-2017, 07:55   #71
Buckshot

Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erzo77 View Post
Also tomorrow night at the midnight time of Mexico City I´m going to upload the Liga MX for all the users
erzo77, I have a copy you sent me after making donation. Will the one tomorrow night be different than the one you emailed --meaning has it been updated?

Thanks.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 08:11   #72
erzo77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
erzo77, I have a copy you sent me after making donation. Will the one tomorrow night be different than the one you emailed --meaning has it been updated?

Thanks.
Only 6 teams have changes

Puebla, Santos and Veracruz has new managers.
Spoiler: 

Tigres, L. Zelarayán and L. Vasques correct names in the first file I made a grammar mistake I put "Zelayaran" and "Vazquez"
Pachuca (optional) added 4th kit

Pumas, I make a mistake in the color of the numbers of the away kit I put the number of the shirt in white but are gold, so now is corrected.

And thats all the changes

Old 28-09-2017, 10:12   #73
blaugrana_82
  • Supports: F.C. Barcelona, Standard de Liege, Borussia Dortmund

blaugrana_82 has disabled reputation

Hi Erzo, first of all, all my best wishes for Mexico, i live in Japan, i know the earthquake, really scared. 2nd your work is great and quality, excuse my bad english. I see in folder until now all your kit is 2048... is ther enough place to insert all those 2048 kit? can insert only 300 i think. Is that ok?
Old 28-09-2017, 11:10   #74
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaugrana_82 View Post
Hi Erzo, first of all, all my best wishes for Mexico, i live in Japan, i know the earthquake, really scared. 2nd your work is great and quality, excuse my bad english. I see in folder until now all your kit is 2048... is ther enough place to insert all those 2048 kit? can insert only 300 i think. Is that ok?
The images themselves are 2048x2048.
When importing the images into the game you can choose if the resolution for ingame usage should be L(arge) = 2048x2048 or s(mall) = 1024x1024.

I think Erzo imported those kits into Small section, so no need to worry
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 11:14   #75
Klimowicz

Klimowicz is an unknown

Thanks!
Klimowicz is offline   Reply With Quote