PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 05-11-2017, 20:08   #31
vialli82
  • Supports: Juventus

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I don't care either, but there's too much teams to edit and... I didn't have played more than 2 hours maximum on PES 2018
Let's focus before on "free slots", and then, we'll see...

I've made a list from this thread by Mad Max: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=102642

There's much teams "to decide", because there's much choice on the country related, here's some ideas of possible teams creations (! only ideas, no plan to do all those teams on V82 basis from now on!
My first goal is to correct all data/stats mistakes from editor > it will be explained on a thread):

So, on PAS league:

1 Australian teams (Sydney FC)
1 China (to decide)
1 India (Atletico Kolkata or Northeast Utd)
1 Indonesia (PSM Makassar)
2 Iran (Tractor Sazi and Sepahan)
1 Qatar ( Al Sadd Dubai > Xavi plays in)
2 Saudi ( Ittihad / Al Nassr)
1 Singapore (Home United or Warriors FC)
2 South Korea (to decide)
1 Thailand (Burinam)
2 UAE ( Al Wasl Dubai and Al Nasr Dubai)
1 Uzbekistan (Nasaf)
1 Vietnam ( Ha Noi FC or ?)
1 Free slots (1 New Zealand team)

There's in South American:

1 Free slot (MLS team like Los Angeles Galaxy or whataver)
3 Bolivia (Bolivar / Oriente Petrolero / The Strongest)
4 Brazil / Spain language (?)
2 Brazil / Portuguese language (?)
1 Chile (2nd division team)
5 Colombia
5 Ecuador
5 Paraguay
3 Venezuela
5 Peru
3 Uruguay
1 Mexico
5 Ecuador
5 Paraguay
3 Venezuela
5 Peru
3 Uruguay
1 Mexico

And PEU league

1 free slot
5 German (to decide)
1 Greece (Aek)
1 Cyprus (Apoel FC)
2 Portugal (2nd division teams... don't like it that much but whatever)
2 Romania (Cfr Cluj / Dinamo Bucarest or Viitorul Constanța)
2 Russia (Lokomotiv Moscva / Krasnodar)
3 Scotland (Abeerden / Rangers / Hibernian)
2 Turkey (Trabzonspor / Istanbul Basaksehir)
2 Ukraine (Olimpik Donetsk / Veres Rivne )
1 Austria (Rb Salzburg)
1 Ireland (Cork City or Dundalk)
1 Norway (Rosenborg)
1 Poland (Legia Warszawa)

vialli82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 20:46   #32
vialli82

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

example of "data copy mistake" from Konami's data editor:

One example or two of the most recurrent error, i can find plenty of those players in lower league/teams:

Zhang Chengchling

http://www.pesmaster.com/zhang-cheng...er/1073800355/

-1st error: On PES 2014 his wrong foot stats was 4/4 on a 8 scale, but they didn't divide on two on PES 2015.
So it must be 2/2 instead of 4/4, the maximum...
But be carefull, sometimes that's the case even with 3/3 rated players. So it's a thing to focus on.
That's the most ennoying error in my opinion since there is many unknown or not really "top player" who can play with both foot easily in the game...

-2nd "error" > There's plenty of player with "60" in Body Control... You probably think that' normal but there are plenty of unrated players in that new stats since PES 2017.
Since Body Balance is now divided on Physical Contact/Body control, they assign directly Body Balance = Physical Contact and 60 in Body Control.
You can find those uncorrected players on many players in Euro and World Classics, but some of them have been seen their stats reworked for Myclub like Ronaldo, Beckham etc.)

http://www.pesmaster.com/j-borrell/p...player/263877/
http://www.pesmaster.com/t-valente/p...player/263776/
http://www.pesmaster.com/j-liano/pes...player/263879/
http://www.pesmaster.com/b-ketelbey/...player/263619/
etc.

-3rd (little) thing to decide if that's an error or not: "3" (or A) on Injury Resistance is not anymore the standard in PES, you can find in higher league than there are not that much player with 3 on that stats. 2 is now the standard.

All of those mistakes, you probably won't find those on higher league: because they're re-worked every year.

We can fix it with the help of FM (i will make a little converter only for those stats at first, It's not that i don't like FIFA but the database is less huge), or another data we can found but the rule are:

-2/2 wrong foot by default for those player
-2 by default in Injury Resistance
-Lightweight player should have, if we need to assign a "standard" lower physical contact and higher body control.

I don't have Twitter, otherwise i'll probably post all mistake that i found on officialpes or Thomas Broad account must be more appropriate (he's the main data editor of PES)
Old 06-11-2017, 18:28   #33
avalonmaster

avalonmaster is an unknown

Hi Vialli, do you plan to release a 1.0 version with all teams except the fake ones?

I'd like to use it for my personal OF
avalonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 18:33   #34
vialli82

Sorry for responding late, i'm very busy for the moment.
Still 3 teams left to do, Lebanon (half finished), Oman, Thailand.

I can release the full package, but i think it will be better when all will be finished.
For wrong foot errors at least, the most important ones, but that not hard to correct...
I think there will be a first complete version before the datapack 2.0.

About the second version after the datapack 2.0, i need also to correct brasileirao players faces, but before that we need to check if there will be new "licenced" teams, with real playres.

I'm gonna use faces from EmersonPereira option file + mines, Only difference that it will be with Konami's brasileirao IG rosters.

Like i've said, this version will serve as a basis for now on and the future of PES, now that i've checked every faces in many national teams...
Next year (if nothing change) there will be not that much "creation" to do, but copy/paste for pratically every fakes faces players.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:17   #35
avalonmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vialli82 View Post
Sorry for responding late, i'm very busy for the moment.
Still 3 teams left to do, Lebanon (half finished), Oman, Thailand.

I can release the full package, but i think it will be better when all will be finished.
For wrong foot errors at least, the most important ones, but that not hard to correct...
I think there will be a first complete version before the datapack 2.0.

About the second version after the datapack 2.0, i need also to correct brasileirao players faces, but before that we need to check if there will be new "licenced" teams, with real playres.

I'm gonna use faces from EmersonPereira option file + mines, Only difference that it will be with Konami's brasileirao IG rosters.

Like i've said, this version will serve as a basis for now on and the future of PES, now that i've checked every faces in many national teams...
Next year (if nothing change) there will be not that much "creation" to do, but copy/paste for pratically every fakes faces players.
Vialli i didn't understand a thing.
Did U use real in game players for NT (editing call to national) or u use only fake players renamed already present in NT?
In the first case, fake players should be free agent now, in the second case we have duplicated players, once(the fake version) in NT, And the real version in the club team.

For brasilerao, you renamed all fake players, or ther are some players that U recover from NTs?
Old 11-11-2017, 08:26   #36
vialli82

I suscribe players from club to NT, then edit all the rest of fake players.

One new rule since PES 2017: fakes players from NT in free agents doesn't appears in ML, just ignore them. Or i can also rename the player like "A. BEGOVIC 2" so if you use a player by creating a team, you know which player you can ignore.

If i remember well, that's the same for Brasileirao players... But i'm not really sure for that, if someone can confirm or i will test it later.

And, yes, i've taken for example ERAZO or OTERO from their NT and exchanging them in their NT... Without changing their position (i've got a simple method for that:
-1st suscribe to another team, whatever
-2nd In "transfers", you exchange the player
-3rd you remove the fake player from the team you've suscribed first and he goes free agent

My advise is to wait Datapack 2.0 for Brasileirao: they usually update many teams/players when they've got the full licence.
Like it was the case with Atletico Mineiro last year and several others teams.
Old 11-11-2017, 15:38   #37
avalonmaster

Rolleyes

Quote:
I suscribe players from club to NT, then edit all the rest of fake players.

One new rule since PES 2017: fakes players from NT in free agents doesn't appears in ML, just ignore them. Or i can also rename the player like "A. BEGOVIC 2" so if you use a player by creating a team, you know which player you can ignore.

If i remember well, that's the same for Brasileirao players... But i'm not really sure for that, if someone can confirm or i will test it later.

And, yes, i've taken for example ERAZO or OTERO from their NT and exchanging them in their NT... Without changing their position (i've got a simple method for that:
-1st suscribe to another team, whatever
-2nd In "transfers", you exchange the player
-3rd you remove the fake player from the team you've suscribed first and he goes free agent

My advise is to wait Datapack 2.0 for Brasileirao: they usually update many teams/players when they've got the full licence.
Like it was the case with Atletico Mineiro last year and several others teams.
Ty for reply, vialli (are u italian, or u are only a supporter of juve )?

I m editing game basically using same your method, but with a tool ( https://ejogc327.blogspot.it/p/pes2018editor.html )
In that tool there is a Call to national tab, in wich there is a function that made same work as u described above, without the triple passage.
(it make fake players free agent, and assign to national the other player choosen).
I've start from a OF WITHOUT liveupdate, and edited manager (as u said, the squad in the release are from 30-06-2017) then i've edited NT players. Now im on brasilerao, but i dont know where i can find a list of the corrispective real players, and if i can take some players from NT.
Have u any suggest?
Old 11-11-2017, 17:43   #38
vialli82

I'm from Belgium (talking french) but italian by origins too.

I know the tool, but i've already made everything manually before... And it's for PC too, i don't have PES 2018 on PC (even if there's a .ted decrypter tool, and you can also do a PC>PS4)
Btw i'm used to do everything with IG editor.

The 3 steps methods i use is only to register real players from Licenced NT on fake Brasileirao IG, without changing the base formation, that's all, it's not a big thing in fact.

For brasileirao, there's many sources, personnally i use transfermarkt, ogol.com etc.
With some research you can find some "difficult to find" players. Don't forget that if the player is born in 1997, even if he's got his birthday on 30 december, he will have 30 years old IG (and not 29)
PES works by year's date, that's how you can better find many players.

Btw i've already done that in my OF (before Live update) with Brasileirao and others Brasileirao B teams in my of, and corrected some players height/weight.
PESMASTER is right for pratically every players, but not in NT or sometimes brasileirao.
I don't exactly remember the player but it was the case with some A. Paranaense youngsters... And others too. Some are really hard to find, like in NT.

It needs research and making good comparison, and proceed by elimination.
Old 11-11-2017, 20:05   #39
FamousRuler

FamousRuler is an unknown

Hi man and thanks for your effort. Do you have a estimate when to release the rest of the exports?
Thanks
FamousRuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 21:42   #40
avalonmaster

Quote:
I'm from Belgium (talking french) but italian by origins too.

I know the tool, but i've already made everything manually before... And it's for PC too, i don't have PES 2018 on PC (even if there's a .ted decrypter tool, and you can also do a PC>PS4)
Btw i'm used to do everything with IG editor.

The 3 steps methods i use is only to register real players from Licenced NT on fake Brasileirao IG, without changing the base formation, that's all, it's not a big thing in fact.

For brasileirao, there's many sources, personnally i use transfermarkt, ogol.com etc.
With some research you can find some "difficult to find" players. Don't forget that if the player is born in 1997, even if he's got his birthday on 30 december, he will have 30 years old IG (and not 29)
PES works by year's date, that's how you can better find many players.

Btw i've already done that in my OF (before Live update) with Brasileirao and others Brasileirao B teams in my of, and corrected some players height/weight.
PESMASTER is right for pratically every players, but not in NT or sometimes brasileirao.
I don't exactly remember the player but it was the case with some A. Paranaense youngsters... And others too. Some are really hard to find, like in NT.

It needs research and making good comparison, and proceed by elimination.
Ty Vialli for explaining!
Old 15-11-2017, 10:34   #41
Jibu-Sama
  • Supports: Olympique Lyonnais, Juventus, Barcelona
  • PSN: Jibu-Sama

Jibu-Sama has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hi Vialli !

First of all, thank you for sharing your work which is great !

I just wanted to tell you that the Iraq file can not be found with other nations in Asia.

Thanks again
Jibu-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 13:12   #42
vialli82

I've forgot to export them, sorry i'm hell of busy right now, and the last 2 weeks.

But there will be on Sunday or Monday, all NT and all IG clubs except Brasileirao (needs to look at if there's new "reals" players coming with the DP2), with high compatibility with the datapack 2.0.

I've got a little time to edit some players yesterday 2-3 hours (boots and accessories for Jordan was missing + one player, and i've finished Lebanon).

On thursday i will restart the work probably, there's only Thailand and Oman to do.

All the NT are ok for now on, and playing an Asia/Oceania or Africa cup with NT will never be good as it will be with my exports, without any pretension
Old 15-11-2017, 14:30   #43
Jibu-Sama
  • Supports: Olympique Lyonnais, Juventus, Barcelona
  • PSN: Jibu-Sama

Jibu-Sama has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
I've forgot to export them, sorry i'm hell of busy right now, and the last 2 weeks.

But there will be on Sunday or Monday, all NT and all IG clubs except Brasileirao (needs to look at if there's new "reals" players coming with the DP2), with high compatibility with the datapack 2.0.

I've got a little time to edit some players yesterday 2-3 hours (boots and accessories for Jordan was missing + one player, and i've finished Lebanon).

On thursday i will restart the work probably, there's only Thailand and Oman to do.

All the NT are ok for now on, and playing an Asia/Oceania or Africa cup with NT will never be good as it will be with my exports, without any pretension
I understand, do not worry I know what it is

I would wait then, there is nothing urgent it was especially to prevent you.

Thanks again
Jibu-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 17:46   #44
Mad-Max
  • PSN: Mad__Max

Mad-Max is an unknown

Hi Vialli,

What's up, mate ?
Mad-Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 18:01   #45
vialli82

I've renamed and re-assigned players from Brasileirao (there's new players, it's approximatively up to date since the DP2) it tooks me a bit of time.
I didn't have already made faces from Brasileirao players, only Fred and Robinho for the moment...

Otherwise i think i probably have finished NT by now.

There's 9 players left in Oman, release perhaps tonight the NT V 1.0 or tomorrow probably soon. The fact is that some Omani's players are harder to find than any others teams, and for hairstyle also it's better to have recent pictures.

Also, when Konami's data editor don't found height weight, they assign a "180cm/80kg" as a standard... But with some good research on some website (like Metafootball or others) you can, so they're modded.

And then, i will check and correct players with wrong foot errors or others Gk's errors for all IG teams, but don't worry, i've got time this week and the week after so... It will be faster

On V2.0 of NT, i will assign boots and accessories for all players, including no fakes.

And on 2.0 clubs, there's will be all mistakes i've listed few posts ago corrected.